• Albion • BBDO Proxmity • CMW • Chameleon • Crayon • DDB• DraftFCB • Digitas • Dare • DLKW • Euro RSCG • Gyro HSR • Greenroom Momentum • Hyper Happen • Lick Creative • Mediacom • M&C Saatchi • Profero • Publicis • RMG Connect/JWT • Substance • TMW • Webdigi • Wunderman
Channel 4 • MotoGP • Lloyds TSB • Office Shoes • Redwood Publishing • Sungard • Warehouse
• Addidas • Amazon • Bombay Sapphire • BMW • British Airways • Burger King • BT • Cadburys • Channel 4 • Currys/PCWorld • Deloitte • Disney • Doritos • EOne Entertainment • Hewlett-Packard • Fox Entertainment • Jaguar • Land Rover • Lionsgate Films • Lloyds TSB • L’Oréal • Macmillan • NSPCC • Office Shoes • P&G • Pedigree • Pepsi • Pizza Hut • Post Office • Samsung • Shell • Tesco • TGI Fridays • Walkers • Warehouse • Warner Bros • Visa • Vodaphone
With over 10 years experience working within the advertising and design industry, I'm primarily a digital and creative designer, with an excellent grasp on print design as well. Idea conception, digital campaign idea generation, layout, art direction and UI design are my core abilities.
Having worked in some of the top ad agencies I have an excellent understanding of branding, brand values and marketing and able to keep brand consistency across various mediums.
I also concept, produce and art direct the creative teams on photoshoots for both big brand and entrepreneurs' brand imagery: from fashion to editorial to conceptual to mixed media, across a variety of sectors.
Freelance Senior Designer @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Freelance Digital Designer @ From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Freelance Senior Digital Designer and Art Director @ Worked for a wide range of digital and integrated agencies. Design and creative work include:
• Pitch work for clients such as Deloitte, Huggies, Cadbury's, Doritos, Dior, and Sony
• UX and design of webpage and game page layouts
• Facebook application designs and layouts
• Website design concepts for both desktop and responsive working from wireframes
• Branding images and graphics
• Mobile application interface design, look and feel
• Video and rich media banner ads using the FlashTalking and DoubleClick platforms
• Design and build of customer emails
• Plasma screen and large format animations
• Concepts and art direction for corporate, conceptual and editorial photoshoots. From 2008 to Present (7 years) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Digital Designer @ Created animated info-graphic designs from storyboards for clients such as Toshiba and Zurich for website and iPad display. Also produced expanding and interactive ads using the DoubleClick ad serving platform. From August 2014 to November 2014 (4 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Digital Designer @ Designs and layouts for large scale pharmaceutical website. From October 2014 to October 2014 (1 month) London, United KingdomFreelance Digital Designer @ Worked with this branding company to redesign UI for the FuelGood mobile app on both Apple and Android. Produced responsive and desktop website designs for LookMumNoHands. From August 2014 to August 2014 (1 month) London, United KingdomFreelance Digital Designer @ Designed and built suite of rich media video banner ads for major film release. Banners debugged and served on the FlashTalking ad platform. From March 2014 to March 2014 (1 month) Freelance Senior Web Designer @ Working from wireframes, design of website site pages, branding images, graphics and layout. As well as company logo and look and feel. From July 2013 to October 2013 (4 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Web Designer @ Website concept designs for pitch work and brand company refreshes. From June 2013 to September 2013 (4 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Creative Designer @ Designed landing pages and Facebook pages for Walkers/Lays including graphic designs and concepts. Designed mobile application, campaign site concepts and Facebook brand pages for Doritos.
Complete website and Facebook app design for seasonal campaign for Pespi Dubai. From May 2013 to July 2013 (3 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Digital Designer @ Designed and produced complete banner ad campaigns and Facebook brand pages for Pizza Hut, Unite and Post Office. Designed website pages, graphics and brand images for Golden Toast. From March 2012 to June 2012 (4 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Senior Digital Designer @ Designed and built complete suite of banner ads for seasonal campaigns for Pizza Hut. Also designed micro-sites for campaigns as well as updating main website as well as concepts and designs for re-branding for Pizza Hut. Production work and weekly updates for Find Any Film and Eurocar.
Also worked on website designs and graphics for TGI Friday's as well as pitch work. From March 2009 to December 2011 (2 years 10 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Interactive Designer @ Design and build of interactive banner ads and large digital billboard displays for Visa using the DoubleClick ad server platform. From October 2009 to November 2009 (2 months) London, United KingdomInteractive Designer @ Produced and built banner ads for Curry's, Qantas and PC World. From December 2008 to November 2009 (1 year) London, United KingdomFreelance Interactive Designer @ Design, build, upload and QA of interactive banners produced for the Eyeblaster/MediaMind ad server platform for various film campaigns such as Fight Club, Rocky, BraveHeart, and The Hangover. Also designed and produced YouTube pages and site overlays for the above campaigns. From August 2009 to October 2009 (3 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Digital Designer @ Designed micro-sites, emails and banner ads for Nokia. Also for Nokia created videos and interactive elements for their Cloud Content exhibition space.
Designed campaign emails for HP and T-Mobile. From April 2009 to September 2009 (6 months) London, United KingdomInteractive Media Designer @ Designed film micro-sites, interactive banners, email newsletters and game layouts for films such as Hancock, Cloverfield, The Happening, Be Kind Rewind, Jumper, No Country for Old Men.
As well as monthly newsletters for film studios for Fox Pictures and Lionsgate. From May 2008 to September 2008 (5 months) London, United KingdomFreelance Graphic Designer @ Designed concept exhibition space for Sony Bravia to be installed in the Tate Modern. Also produced marketing material to advertise the Sony E-reader at Waterstones stores nationwide. From August 2008 to August 2008 (1 month) London, United KingdomDesigner @ - Integrated online advertising campaigns.
- Produced work for large media displays, microsites, online virals
- Pitch work for Channel 4 and L’Oréal.
- Brand work and guardianship for Lloyds TSB From April 2006 to January 2008 (1 year 10 months) Freelance Interactive Designer @ Clients ranged from financial services to consumer goods/products such as Apple, Halifax and Burger King. Work included online banner ads, portal and microsite design and
production. From December 2005 to April 2006 (5 months) London, United KingdomJunior Interactive Designer @ Online marketing company for credit cards and Lloyds TSB roster of print agencies. Produced banner ads, splash pages and customeremails for a variety of online campains for clients such as More Than, Lloyds TSB and Texaco. Worked on a variety of print projects including credit card designs, POS promotions, in branch brochures, display graphics, mailers, customer communications and below the line advertising. From January 2004 to December 2005 (2 years) London, United Kingdom
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science/Multimedia Computing @ University of Westminster From 1997 to 2001 Clapton Girls School Nene Parsotam is skilled in: Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Online Advertising, Layout, InDesign, Photoshop, Graphics, Interactive Advertising, Publishing, Rich Media, Art Direction, Information Architecture, Adobe Creative Suite, Concept Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension