Talent Acquisition Manager, Shared Services @ Ports America is the largest U.S. terminal operator and stevedore, with operations in every major port in the nation. With over 85 years of experience through predecessor companies, Ports America possesses dedicated resources that only a company of such scale and scope can deliver, including: skilled personnel, robust training programs, best-in
Talent Acquisition Manager, Shared Services @ Ports America is the largest U.S. terminal operator and stevedore, with operations in every major port in the nation. With over 85 years of experience through predecessor companies, Ports America possesses dedicated resources that only a company of such scale and scope can deliver, including: skilled personnel, robust training programs, best-in class technology and experienced management.
• Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for assigned client groups and associated positions.
• Develop the overall recruitment strategy for assigned talent acquisition groups/programs, working closely with enterprise-wide business leaders and HR teams
• Lead efforts in defining, refining, and implementing the company’s system needs in all areas of talent acquisition including:
- Global job postings (internal and external facing)
- Front-end candidate assessment tools (include skills and company fit criteria)
- Applicant tracking system
- On-going workforce planning and integration to talent management processes
• Evaluate and integrate key processes and tools with talent management strategies to ensure succession pool members and high potentials are aligned appropriately; integrate the outcomes of the process into workforce plans
• Initiate and align activities in support of diversity strategies
• Lead content development of communication materials to be used throughout the talent acquisition process (i.e., careers website, online applications, brochures, university events, etc.).
• Monitor industry employment trends and work closely with senior leadership to ensure talent acquisition approach and the company’s total package remains competitive
• Manage relationships with 3rd party recruitment firms and vendors From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Transportation & Logistics Recruiter @ Third Party Recruiting Firm partnering with transportation and logistics companies to provide qualified, industry talent
• Full life-cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiation, post-hire follow up
• Emphasis on developing business and relationships within the logistics industry in the Southwest and West Coast
• Recruit and place numerous industry professionals, ranging from Sales to C-Level Executives
• Develop strong pipeline of qualified talent
• Create job descriptions and recruiting marketing materials for both internal and external use
• Account Manage more than 30 Clients
• Source and contact prospective candidates through utilization of job boards such as Monster and CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, etc. and cold calling.
• Promote company brand by attending tradeshows and networking events From March 2013 to February 2015 (2 years) Agent Recruiter and Brainshark Coordinator @ Third Party Logistics Company that specializes in LTL, FTL, Supply Chain and Warehousing solutions.
• Collaborate with executives and managers to design and implement an online Learning Management System.
• Deconstruct training manuals to create Brainshark training presentations, write scripts, and record all audio for internal training
• Evaluate and track performance and effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement, while maintaining security of software demonstrations and company information
• Source and contact prospective candidates for the Agent/Station Program through networking, job boards, LinkedIn and cold calling.
• Educate prospects on Agent Program, pricing, services, and GlobalTranz software solutions
• Manage the placement of Agents from introduction through the Agreement signing process
• Lead generation development through cold calling, internet research, LinkedIn proactively, industry publications etc.
• Quickly learn/retain product knowledge and industry terms
• Organize and document all steps of sourcing and recruiting process From February 2012 to March 2013 (1 year 2 months) Recruiter @ An executive staffing firm in Scottsdale, that works exclusively in the payment industry.
• Conduct interviews daily with potential candidates
• Source and recruit qualified candidates for a variety of jobs From February 2011 to February 2012 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelor @ Arizona State University From 2005 to 2009 Tiffany Starling, PHR is skilled in: Brainshark, PowerPoint, Transportation, Logistics, Recruiting, Cold Calling, Business Development, Business Strategy, Trucking, Truckload, 3PL, Freight, LTL, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Tiffany Starling, PHR?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension