Accomplished MBA Graduate and Fortune 500 commercial real estate loan officer with 13 years national experience in credit, securitization, accounting, lending, risk, origination, underwriting, portfolio asset review, asset management, pool sales, FNMA dus, distressed properties management, ad valorem tax and finance appraising/consulting with expertise in property valuation, market research, data analysis, presentation, client development and relationship management.
Accomplished MBA Graduate and Fortune 500 commercial real estate loan officer with 13 years national experience in credit, securitization, accounting, lending, risk, origination, underwriting, portfolio asset review, asset management, pool sales, FNMA dus, distressed properties management, ad valorem tax and finance appraising/consulting with expertise in property valuation, market research, data analysis, presentation, client development and relationship management. Have been part of $10.0 Billion in originating and closing in IL, WI, MI, NC, MN, IN, OH, KY, CA, OR, and NY.
Specialties: •Credit/Risk (National Experience)
•Risk grading expert (OG, FG, and DG) (National Experience)
•Commercial loan underwriter/originator (National Experience)
•FNMA DUS exceptional knowledge
•Asset Management and Portfolio Management
•Distressed Properties and Work-Out Group Specialist
•Pool sales and due dilligence
•Audit and Review Commercial Loan Files
•Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (IL).
•Valued properties and consulted in (CA, MI, MN, KY, WI, OH, OR, AZ, IL, IN).
Client Manager @ Client manager/originator of multifamily loans for stabilized apartment properties with 5+ units with loan amounts between $500,000 and $25MM. Competitive pricing, flexible product, and the best execution in the market. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) VP- Senior Underwriter-Multifamily Lending @ Commercial Term Lending offers targeted multi-family and commercial mortgage lending. As the nation's leader in apartment lending, our typical clients are owners and investors needing $500,000 to $25 million in financing for apartment buildings.
Financing, credit, grading (OG and DG) risk and lending for commercial real estate investment. Have been top 5% of underwriters in the nation in all categories, including: performance, policy, credit, risk, customer service, and turn time. Made 2012-2013 talent pool for risk management and was to 5% in the nation for production and #1 in the Central/East Region. Have trained several analysts and underwriters. Specifically, multi-family investements in Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Madison and Denver. Have closed $3.5B in multifamily loans with over 1,700 transactions. Promoted to the next level. From April 2010 to February 2015 (4 years 11 months) Sr. Commercial Underwriter - MFL/CML @ • Promoted from Senior Commercial Valuation/Advisory Analyst ($500 million market)
• Worked with distressed properties and non-performing loans ($1 billion multi-family)
• Audited loan files for a potential pool sale for secondary markets ($4 billion portfolio)
• Reviewed portfolio for asset management ($20 billion in real estate loans)
• Sized potential commercial loans (ranging from $1 million to $50 million)
• Examined and wrote executive summaries for credit department
• Built client and broker relationship between Chicago and Los Angeles markets
• Helped drive company revenues working in tandem with Senior Executive Vice President ($500 million market and growing) From July 2006 to September 2009 (3 years 3 months) Senior Commercial Valuation and Advisory Consultant @ · Began career with this family owned Real Estate Company as a Staff Consultant
· Applied and achieved General Certified Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
· Promoted from Staff Consultant to Senior Consultant within 2 years
· Worked with four locally renowned MAI's (performed complicated assignments)
· Head of multifamily department and conducted market research and consulting assignments
Consulted the following: Retail (free standing retail, shopping centers, auto-dealerships);
Apartments (Market, Condo-Conversion, New Construction, Section 8, Class 9); Vacant land; Industrial properties; Office properties From July 2002 to July 2006 (4 years 1 month)
MBA, MBA, Concentrations: (1) Finance and (2) Strategy, Execution & Valuation (SEV) @ DePaul University - Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business From 2008 to 2010 B.S. in Management Information Systems, MIS and Finance @ Miami University From 1999 to 2002 NA, NA @ Bellarmine University From 1997 to 1999 Diploma, Graduate with Honors @ Saint Xavier High School From 1994 to 1997 Samuel Gold is skilled in: MI, Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Credit, Underwriting, Asset Managment, MIS, Due Diligence, Valuation, Loans, Investments, Finance, Credit Risk, Financial Risk, Commercial Lending, Loan Origination, Risk Management, Real Estate
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension