Marketing Automation @ Konica Minolta is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. The solutions help organizations improve their speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Clients trust Konica Minolta to help them envision how they can achieve their goals and deliver
Marketing Automation @ Konica Minolta is a leader in information management focused on enterprise content, technology optimization and cloud services. The solutions help organizations improve their speed to market, manage technology costs, and facilitate the sharing of information to increase productivity. Clients trust Konica Minolta to help them envision how they can achieve their goals and deliver innovative
solutions to give shape to their ideas. From May 2015 to Present (8 months) Assistant Marketing Manager @ Assistant Marketing Manager for the Glidden Professional brand at The Home Depot
Helped launch the Glidden Professional brand at The Home Depot nationwide, servicing professional paint contractors.
- Manage digital media marketing including the development of websites and execution of digital media campaigns to drive profitable traffic and engagement conversions
- Develop content calendar and digital communications strategy and messaging through paid, owned and earned media
- Collaborate with The Home Depot merchant managers to develop customer communication strategies, new product introductions and sales collateral to drive brand preference and product trial
- Plan, manage and execute industry trade shows, conferences and customer sales events
- Develop strategic campaigns and execute tactical elements of the annual marketing plan From January 2014 to May 2015 (1 year 5 months) Field Marketing Manager @ Developed and executed marketing programs, events and communications supporting over 300 company owned paint stores.
- Drove project to consolidate national paint store brands to drive consistency and efficiency as result of a $1B acquisition
- Established and maintained relationships with the corporate marketing team, regional management, and all store associates and sales representatives develop effective marketing programs and promotions
- Participated in the annual planning for the Stores Field Marketing
- Participated in monthly budget projections and responsible for monitoring monthly spend From October 2012 to March 2014 (1 year 6 months) International Logistics Analyst @ Responsible for developing a process to ensure value reported to U.S. Customs authorities is accurate and in compliance while seeking to reclaim thousands of dollars in extraneous duty payments for PPG.
- Drove duty drawback programs that resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings
- Managed several IT projects to drive improvement of key compliance software under tight deadlines in order to remain in compliance with U.S. Customs and avoid fines From June 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 5 months) Greater Pittsburgh AreaMarketing Supervisor @ B2B marketer focusing on branding, strategy, product management, marketing communications, segmentation, market research and sales support.
- Led Voice of the Customer (VOC) projects to drive profitable growth
- Conducted targeted market/customer research focusing on our core and adjacent market opportunities
- Oversaw design and implementation of marketing collateral and color tools for sales force
- Drove value selling process and message From January 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 6 months) Marketing Associate @ - Developed marketing communication literature in collaboration with external marketing agencies and internal technical managers to deliver effective marketing tools to the desired target market
- Created a marketing plan for the roll-out of a new, revolutionary coatings technology including identifying test markets, conducting pricing studies, creating color tools, and developing a website for customers
- Helped secure new multi-million dollar sales opportunities through detailed market segmentation, direct target research, and value proposal development for business development managers From October 2007 to December 2009 (2 years 3 months) Internship - Purchasing @ - Enroll existing suppliers into the AP credit card program to decrease complexity and increase year end rebate
- Update the ERP system to reflect current customer information
- Isolate underutilized software contracts to eliminate unnecessary service fees From June 2006 to August 2006 (3 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing @ University of Pittsburgh - Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business From 2012 to 2014 BBA, Marketing @ Kent State University From 2003 to 2007 Noah Lohr is skilled in: Product Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Research, Sales Operations, Market Development, Coatings, Product Development, Pricing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Management, B2B, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Competitive Analysis, Sales Management, B2B Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension