Consultant - Strategic Services Practice @ Accenture
Preparatory classes to competitive exams @
Lycée Pasteur (Neuilly-sur-Seine)
I have 16 years of experience in serving clients across strategy, organization, transformation and performance improvement initiatives. I have a focus and profound interest around the disruptions that technology drives across value chains in a vast and growing number of industries. As trusted business partner and thought leader, my passion is to help clients discover and deliver
I have 16 years of experience in serving clients across strategy, organization, transformation and performance improvement initiatives. I have a focus and profound interest around the disruptions that technology drives across value chains in a vast and growing number of industries. As trusted business partner and thought leader, my passion is to help clients discover and deliver their full digital potential.
I am a senior principal with A. T. Kearney, leading our Digital Business Practice activities for France Unit.
I have conducted studies and research projects on the topics of innovation and new digital business models, particularly in the context of my activity as a teacher in strategy at HEC, the leading French business school.
I enjoy large international exposure in developed and emerging countries and am recognized as an open, structured, content-rich, empathic and action-oriented leader with global perspective.
Senior Principal I Digital Business Practice @ Lead and sale of consulting projects (over 80 assignments achieved in 16 years) for the Executive management of multinational companies, primarily across consumer industries (media, telecoms, retail, consumer goods, retail banking...).
Assisting clients in growing businesses, implementing best operational practices and creating value.
Passionate about Business Strategy, Operational Excellence, Media, Digital Transformation, Innovation / New Business models and New Technologies.
Leader of the Digital Business Practice for France.
Notable recent engagements include:
• Digital strategy for a global leading wine & spirits manufacturer, including customer engagement, eCommerce / eRetail strategies and design of initiatives for pilot countries
• Diversification opportunities for a leading incumbent Media / TV group, with a focus on digital business models
• 2020 vision and strategy for a global IT services provider, leveraging a technology-enabled inclusive approach (fundamentally innovative approach to strategy creation) ; helped prioritize the key required expertise and capabilities to help their clients capture the value that today's digital technologies can create (around mobile, cloud, analytics and social)
• Comprehensive digital strategic plan for a global leader in book publisher with detailed perspectives on the potential economic impact of digital along the value chain
• Omnichannel strategy for a leading national insurance company
• Creation of an innovation and synergy entity within an international telecom and media group, based on innovation management benchmarking
• Consumer relationship strategy for a leading cosmetics player, including touch point strategies (off and online), digital marketing priorities, technology capability requirements, resource allocation, performance monitoring and organization From 2001 to Present (14 years) Paris Area, FranceTutorial Teacher in Strategy @ Teaching Business Strategy and Strategic Consulting Methodology to a mix of final year HEC graduates and international students joining the Master in Strategic Management (96 students in 2013/2014 academic year) From 2007 to Present (8 years) Senior Consultant - Internet strategy @ Start-up in Internet strategy consulting From August 2000 to September 2001 (1 year 2 months) Consultant - Strategic Services Practice @ From June 1998 to July 2000 (2 years 2 months) Production assistant @ From 1997 to 1997 (less than a year)
Master in Management // HEC Grande Ecole, Final year Major in Corporate Finance @ HEC School of Management From 1995 to 1998 Preparatory classes to competitive exams @ Lycée Pasteur (Neuilly-sur-Seine) Matthieu Chanville is skilled in: Management Consulting, Business Strategy, Strategy, Change Management, Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Business Planning, Business Modeling, Telecommunications, Strategic Planning, Corporate Development, Program Management, Strategic Consulting, Mergers, Business Process Improvement