General Manager - Hecho En Vegas @ MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Chairman / Co-Chairman - San Diego & Las Vegas Alumni Board @ University of Redlands
Adjunct Professor - Human Resources Management @ University of Redlands
Bachelor Science, Business Management @
University of Phoenix
Many years of proven leadership experience at MGM Resorts International, Home Depot, Target and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Food & Beverage, Human Resources and Operations. My scope of responsibilities have included operations with $55 million in annual revenue, leading teams over 1400 employees, oversight of human resources teams which processed 10,000+ applications per year, serviced 4500
Many years of proven leadership experience at MGM Resorts International, Home Depot, Target and SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in Food & Beverage, Human Resources and Operations. My scope of responsibilities have included operations with $55 million in annual revenue, leading teams over 1400 employees, oversight of human resources teams which processed 10,000+ applications per year, serviced 4500 employees and continual focus on employee and customer satisfaction.
Short term goal is to progress in my current role utilizing my education, past experience and guest service expertise. While driving guest satisfaction, employee morale and top & bottom line growth. Proving myself to be a solid leader ready for the next step in my career in the hotel / resort industry.
I am a strong advocate of employee satisfaction. As satisfied employees are more productive and provide better service to internal and external guests.
Opportunities where I can utilize my experience, education, out of the box thinking and personality to better the organization and myself such as, teaching, consulting, participation on advisory boards and community outreach all peak my interest.
General Manager - Hecho En Vegas @ -Responsible for financial results of a 350+ seat bar and restaurant
-Market the restaurant utilizing social media, interactions with
marketing and public relations departments on site
-Ensure guest service metrics exceed goals
-Monitor, maintain and increase employee survey results
-Train employees on various yearly safety programs, ongoing service
standards and other various programs
-Lead team to participate in company’s green initiatives and
community outreach From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Las Vegas, Nevada AreaChairman / Co-Chairman - San Diego & Las Vegas Alumni Board @ Worked together with a dynamic group of individuals to enhance the alumni program at the San Diego Redlands Campus and most recently working to establish the Las Vegas Area alumni network. From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Adjunct Professor - Human Resources Management @ Instruction of Human Resources Management Courses From April 2014 to April 2015 (1 year 1 month) Director of Food & Beverage @ - Oversee banquets & special events, multiple restaurants and snack operations with annual
revenue in excess of $50 million
- Oversight of procurement and logistics operation for culinary operation
- Proven leadership of team exceeding 1300 employees
- Responsible for guest satisfaction and team member safety within the department
- Oversee leadership and team members training initiatives From June 2008 to February 2015 (6 years 9 months) Human Resources Manager @ - Provided professional HR leadership to 11 store district
- Recruiting and staffing for multiple stores throughout the Pacific Southwest to include staffing of new
- Lead review cycle, succession planning and coordination of training efforts across district From July 2006 to June 2008 (2 years) ETL - GS (Operations Manager) @ - Opened new store in Yuma, AZ
- Worked closely with the Security and Investigations to ensure company assets were protected
and stakeholders were safe
- Responsible for integrity of property boundary and managed maintenance, supply and labor budget
- Reviewed, responded and conducted root cause analysis of guests’ comments From June 2004 to July 2006 (2 years 2 months) Phoenix, Arizona AreaHuman Resources Supervisor (Generalist) @ - Supervised daily operation of Employment Center which processed in excess of 15,000
application a year
- Consulted employees on health insurance, open enrollment, 401k, pension and other benefits
- Facilitated drug testing and background checks
- Conducted company orientations and other training f From September 1996 to June 2004 (7 years 10 months) Supervisor Food & Beverage @ Oversaw front and back of house operations for 350+ seat full service restaurant situated on Mission Bay in San Diego. From November 1989 to September 1996 (6 years 11 months)
MBA, Business @ University of Redlands From 2010 to 2012 Bachelor Science, Business Management @ University of Phoenix From 1997 to 2000 AA, Business Administration @ San Diego Mesa College From 1992 to 1996 Kevin E. McMaster, MBA is skilled in: Employee Relations, Customer Service, Budgets, Team Building, Strategic Planning, Leadership Development, Recruiting, Retail, Public Speaking, Operations Management, Leadership, Organizational Development, Management, Event Planning, Human Resources
Looking for a different
Kevin E. McMaster, MBA?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension