Bachelor, Information Technology @
Build Bright University
Web: Rails, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, Restful, JSON,, XML, Jquery, HTML5, CSS, Haml, JqueryMobile, ExtJS, Bootstrap
Databases: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
Tools: EC2, ElasticSearch, Trello (https://trello.com/), Respec, Jasmine, Bitbucket, Mercurial (hg), Resque, git, VIM, ElasticIP, Nuntium (http://nuntium.instedd.org/), Phusion Passenger, Unicorn, Capistrano, Eclipse, EventMachine, StateMachine
Servers: Apache, Nginx, IIS
Platforms: EC2, Ubuntu Server, Ubuntu, Mac
Design Patterns: MVC, Factory method, Singleton, Bridge, Composite, Decorator, Façade, Proxy, Command, Iterator, Mediator, Observer, State, Strategy, Template method, Visitor
Software Engineer @ Development Licensing Office From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Developer @ Played integral role in numerous development projects, executing advanced development, programming, and enhancement of web applications and systems. Gathered and documented complex requirements and business processes, coordinating with managers and users to ensure alignment with software configuration and enhancements. Executed system architecture and design across all stages of software development life cycle. Employed Agile/Scrum methodologies to accelerate and optimize development processes and outcomes.
Pivotal driver of complex, large-scale open source project in 2011, focused on architecting a Dynamic Resource Map allowing agency users in the field to geographically map resources and have access to real time information regarding resource availability and needs.
- Enabled users to update, query, and receive or send alerts from the system via SMS or online website update.
- Set up, deployed, and maintained production server. Acted as Scrum Master and single-handedly addressed feedback, inquiries, and change requests from customers and managers.
- Collaborated extensively with iLab teams in Southeast Asia and Latin America.
- Championed and won approval to replace background jobs using resque vs. delayed job.
Trained new team members, employed test-driven development, and migrated data to new application. Performed pair programming, wrote unit tests, and utilized Bitbucket repository. From December 2010 to May 2013 (2 years 6 months) Software Developer @ Small outsourcing company primarily serving clients in France; 10 employees.
Charged with leading and supporting 2 development projects simultaneously for key client, Akos Taxi. Analyzed and translated business requirements into functional specifications, and coordinated all phases of SDLC and related change management controls. Documented code fixes, developed and refined test scripts, and optimized functionality.
• Designed and developed Akos Tiers Payant to automate management of payments from patients/insurance companies utilizing taxi service for transport to hospital.
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension