.NET Software Engineer @ TOPS / ALQEMAM FOR COMPUTER & SYSTEMS
Premaster/ Professional Diploma @
Information Technology Institute (ITI)
●.NET Software Development ● User Interfaces ● Coding ● Database Development / Administration
Image Enhancements ● Debugging ● Software Testing
✔ Languages: C#, C++, C, Java
✔ Databases: SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle Server 10G
✔ Data Mining and BI tools: Excel, Weka, SPSS, R Project
✔ Testing and quality tools: IBM Rational Quality Manager, IBM Rational Functional Tester, IBM Rational Performance Tester, JUnit (Unit Testing), Test Driven Development (TDD)
✔ IDE & Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans
✔ Platforms: Windows, Linux
✔ Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC
✔ SDLC: Waterfall model, Agile model (SCRUM)
✔ Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC
✔ Web Servers: IIS
• 2+ years of Software Application Development experience for clients in different domains.
• Committed to produce quality software with a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
★ Web Development
★ Windows Forms Programming
★ Database Development
★ Requirements Analysis and Design
★ Research and Development
★ Project Deployment
★ Requirements Documentation
• ASP.NET MVC
• Crystal Reports
Senior Software Engineer @ Adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. Creating detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently Develop and Review code and Contribute to the go-live plan using .NET and allied technologies. From August 2015 to Present (3 months) San Francisco, California.NET Software Engineer @ Multinational provider of business and government solutions, consultancy, and professional services throughout Middle East and North Africa. Employs approximately 200 people.;
● Electronic Treatments (ET): Designed web application for Asir Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia government. Created program to sign / approve all requests and government documents electronically. Developed user interfaces as well as database. Initiated testing to fix bugs.
● Management of Projects & Meetings (MPM): Developed web application for Unaizah, Al Qassim Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Programmed application to streamline project management and meeting coordination. Led database development and created user interfaces. Implemented bug fixes. From January 2012 to October 2014 (2 years 10 months) Egypt
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension