Passionate professional focused on achieving objectives and motivating people. Outstanding performance track record in successfully delivering on Information Technology strategic and tactical goals. Twenty-five years of Information Technology experience across various positions of leadership and core systems development. Possesses the following competency areas: global team management skills, systems development, project management, data center operations, global web applications
Passionate professional focused on achieving objectives and motivating people. Outstanding performance track record in successfully delivering on Information Technology strategic and tactical goals. Twenty-five years of Information Technology experience across various positions of leadership and core systems development. Possesses the following competency areas: global team management skills, systems development, project management, data center operations, global web applications and global business application management. Proven leadership abilities and budget management contributions. Dedicated and innovative team player who works very well with people.
Supports the following core business areas and technology functions: Human Capital Management, Human Resources, Legal, Quality, R&D Document Management, Archiving, Collaboration, Records Management, Risk Management, Contract Management, Marketing, and Web technology.
Director of IT Business Applications @ Accountable for all global IT business applications in the following functional areas: Human Capital Management Information Systems(Workday), Collaboration Systems (Intranet, Extranet, SharePoint), Document and Records Managment Systems, Archiving solutions, Enterprise Service Bus technology (Tibco), Travel and Expense (Concur), Risk Management, Financial Regulatory reporting and eDigital Properties (Internet Websites)...etc.
• Responsible for leading a globally distributed team across four countries, three continents.
• Responsible for developing and implementing IT Strategy.
• Leads continuous improvement initiatives to improve the effectiveness of IT services.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing global projects and operations across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
• Overall responsibility for the design, development and ongoing support processes for business applications. From March 2011 to Present (4 years 10 months) Sr Mgr Web Application Development @ Accountable for e-Digital, “Web Properties”, development across several CSL Group regions. Partnered with various Communication and Marketing product teams to design, develop and maintain websites supporting strategic programs.
• Responsible for developing, improving and executing our global internet and mobile strategy.
• Responsible for managing resources across the Digital Development Life Cycle including all e-initiatives and operations.
• Responsible for various website types: awareness, branded, unbranded and disease state websites.
• Co-Chair and creation of CSL’s e-Governance Committee used to oversee e-digital properties across CSL Group for consistency, risk and user engagement.
• Domain and SSL certificate management for CSL.
• Responsible for all aspects of the North American Intranet. From September 2007 to March 2011 (3 years 7 months) Sr. Manager of Data Center Operations @ Provided strategic, technical and organization leadership for the CSL Behring's Corporate Headquarter Data Center. Established and maintained a stable and responsive production, test and development environment supporting all critical applications. Maintained a quality (cGMP) environment following the code of federal regulation guidelines (21 CFR Part 11, Part 210 and Part 211).
• Project managed a multi-million dollar project to implement a new data center improving availability and stability. This implementation allowed IT to support the business growth requirements. The mission critical project was delivered on-time and on-budget. Today is it regarded as a best in class solution, where the return on investment (ROI) was realized in the first two years of operation.
• Assessed and recommended new technologies and techniques to reduce footprint, cost, and electricity demand.
• Responsible for managing resources across the System Development Life Cycle including projects and operations.
• Established and managed effective system, application and database backup/recovery procedures. From June 2003 to September 2007 (4 years 4 months) Sr. Database Administrator DBA @ Performed database administration core accountabilities for over fifty Oracle databases with tasks including: database architecture and layout, installation of Oracle server software, backup and recovery strategies, performance tuning, availability monitoring, capacity planning, upgrades, security, support of the Oracle client software environment configuration.
• Developed a unique method of qualifying a backup and recovery strategy for databases utilizing the ANSI Z1.4 Sampling Attributes Standards. Used an acceptance quality level of 99.99 percent.
• Installed, configured and tuned the Oracle environment for Siebel’s “Customer Relationship Management (CRM)” software.
• Designed, developed and implemented the backup and recovery strategies for each database.
• Designed, developed and implemented an Oracle Monitoring and Management solution to improve administration and reduce cost of ownership.
• Implemented a validated clustered environment for a mission critical system supporting the central testing lab (LIMS). From 2000 to 2003 (3 years) Sr. Database Administrator @ Performed database administration core accountabilities for Oracle databases supporting Corporate and R&D applications. From 1997 to 2000 (3 years) Database Administration @ Performed database administration core accountabilities for Oracle databases supporting Corporate and R&D applications.
The company transformed from Rhone-Poulenc Rorer to Aventis Pharmaceuticals through a merger. From 1997 to 1997 (less than a year) Systems Programmer @ Performed application development using PL/1 and DB2 on the IBM mainframe (CICS) platform.
Supported Customer Information and Asset Management systems. From June 1990 to June 1995 (5 years 1 month) Allentown, Pennsylvania Area
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems @ Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania From 1986 to 1990 Owen J. Roberts From 1982 to 1986 Jesse Crew is skilled in: IT Strategy, Project Management, Databases, SharePoint, SDLC, Management, Database Administration, ERP, Data Center, Leadership, Data Warehousing, Business Analysis, IT Management, Vendor Management, Business Intelligence, Change Management, 21 CFR Part 11
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension