Contract DevOps Engineer @ TekSystems / Cambia Health Solutions
DevOps Engineer @ Tillster, Inc.
DevOps Engineer @ Vigor Systems Inc.
I am an ambitious professional with an exceptional ability to think outside of the box and work under pressure. I have 20 years of working experience in several different industries developing a strong list of skills including but not limited to Communication, Research and Self Training, Composure, and Computer and Technical Literacy. I am working to transition
I am an ambitious professional with an exceptional ability to think outside of the box and work under pressure. I have 20 years of working experience in several different industries developing a strong list of skills including but not limited to Communication, Research and Self Training, Composure, and Computer and Technical Literacy. I am working to transition into a career in Linux and AWS Systems Architecture via an entry level Linux or AWS Solutions Architect position that will utilize my current skills while helping to develop new skills as well.
I have recently achieved my first Linux certification and hope to have achieved my AWS Solutions Architect certification by the end of next month.
Linux Administrator @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Senior Housing Account Executive @ • Work with team of HAEs to research, negotiate terms and set-up lodging and/or travel for Medical Professionals.
• Use business expertise to work with Sales to resolve requests and complaints on a service-oriented, timely basis.
• Apply critical thinking and technical expertise by investigating details to resolve complex client situations.
• Analyze and interpret client metrics to management in order to identify trends.
• Build rapport and trust with internal and external customers.
• Work with accounting to reconcile ledgers received from properties with balance dues, rent credits, etc.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing by working with IT, to create test cases to ensure effective system releases.
• Participate as Wellness Champion for the department to encourage participation in company wellness program.
• Responsible for leases binding up to $30,000 and authorized to approve credit card payments up to $7500. From October 2011 to September 2015 (4 years) Vendor Fee Manager @ • Negotiate residential appraisal fees based on location, complexity and customary fees to ensure a profitable margin
• Research appraisal fee laws and requirements including Dodd-Frank Bill updates to maintain legal compliance.
• Research appraisal cost market data nation-wide to ensure that fees are in line with common fees for each area.
• Review appraisals to determine the validity of cost increase requests.
• Recruit and terminate appraisers based on fee compliance and overall performance. From April 2009 to October 2011 (2 years 7 months) Office Manager and Marketing @ • Provide Customer Service both over the phone and with walk in clients.
• Create marketing brochures, business cards, and mailers.
• Cold Call companies to set appointments for IT Service presentations.
• Order Office Supplies and maintain all general office functions.
• Maintain Appointment schedule for executives and make travel and lodging arrangements.
• Enter job information and create and send invoices. Place collections calls to clients on past due invoices.
• Make arrangements with local schools for interns to come and assist with IT related tasks. From April 2008 to April 2009 (1 year 1 month) Executive Administrative Assistant @ • Provide Customer Service to Meals on Wheels coordinators.
• Purchase food, supplies, etc.
• Report financial data via extensive Excel spreadsheets to corporate managers.
• Place collections calls to clients on past due invoices.
• HR duties including reporting of sexual harassment cases, workman’s comp claims, etc.
• Maintained Appointment schedule for Director and made travel and lodging arrangements.
• Enter weekly time cards and submit payroll to corporate. From February 2007 to April 2008 (1 year 3 months)
Computer Science @ MiraCosta College From 2015 to 2017 Linux Essentials Certification, AWS Certified Solutions Architect @ Linux Academy From 2015 to 2015 Makeup Artistry Certification, Cosmetology @ Bellus Academy From 2011 to 2012 Certificate, MUD Make-up Artistry @ Bellus Academy From 2011 to 2011 Business/Marketing @ University of Phoenix From 2002 to 2003 Jennifer Mulford is skilled in: Customer Service, Negotiation, Social Networking, Management, Team Building, Training, Marketing, Leadership, Coaching, Contract Negotiation, Interviews, New Business Development, Organizational Development, Research, Employee Relations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension