Vice President - Latin American Debt Trading (Asia) @ ING Bank NV - Singapore
Fundação Getulio Vargas
Executive Vice President, US Development @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Division Vice-President, US West Coast @ From April 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 9 months) Marketing Director, US West Division @ From August 2012 to April 2013 (9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaMarketing Calendar Planning, North America @ From February 2012 to August
Executive Vice President, US Development @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year) Division Vice-President, US West Coast @ From April 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 9 months) Marketing Director, US West Division @ From August 2012 to April 2013 (9 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaMarketing Calendar Planning, North America @ From February 2012 to August 2012 (7 months) Market Intelligence @ From July 2011 to April 2012 (10 months) Business Leader - Strategy @ • Led analytics and quantification of strategic initiatives, emphasizing focus on profitability to evaluate critical business decisions.
• Developed scenarios, solutions, and adjustments for strategic plans, providing extensive ongoing analytical support for country managers.
• Led development of new business strategies in response to regulatory changes, providing country leadership with resources for engagement with key stakeholders.
• Designed pricing structures to improve Visa's financial position and increase market penetration. From October 2010 to July 2011 (10 months) Summer Consultant @ • Revised international corporate strategy of one of South Africa’s largest financial services group (a FTSE 100 company).
• Designed operating model to support company’s expansion into new African countries. From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Vice President - Latin American Debt Trading (Asia) @ • Conceived and established ING’s Latin American bond desk in Singapore, doubling bank’s global trading volumes in Latin American corporate credits.
• Developed extensive network of relationships with Asian institutional investors, creating the distribution capabilities that allowed ING to underwrite Latin American Eurobonds for first time since late 1990s.
• Advised and spoke regularly with executives of Asian sovereign wealth funds and major local banks, playing key role in formulation of their strategy towards Latin American credits.
• Acted as main connection between ING’s debt trading teams in the Americas and Asia, identifying cross-cooperation opportunities and leveraging both groups’ capabilities. From December 2005 to May 2008 (2 years 6 months) Head Trader - International Private Banking @ • Supervised securities trading desk of BankBoston’s International Private Banking division, representing bank before major US and international broker/dealers and bond issuers.
• Coordinated investment strategy of major clients, in close cooperation with bank’s senior relationship managers, identifying most appropriate asset allocations for each key account.
• Led introduction of several new products to bank’s portfolio, reinforcing BankBoston’s product competitiveness in environment of intense rivalry among private banks. From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Fixed Income Trader @ • Provided market advisory and trading execution services to bank’s relationship managers and major clients throughout the Americas.
• Managed small proprietary trading book of Brazilian corporate Eurobonds. From June 2002 to June 2004 (2 years 1 month) Intern @ From 2000 to 2000 (less than a year) Marketing Intern @ From 1999 to 1999 (less than a year)
MBA, Decision Sciences, Management & Strategy, Analytical Consulting, Managerial Economics @ Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management From 2008 to 2010 BBA, General Management @ Fundação Getulio Vargas From 1997 to 2000 Felipe Athayde is skilled in: Business Strategy, Emerging Markets, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Valuation, Corporate Finance, Hedge Funds, Venture Capital, Fixed Income, Analytics, Credit, Investment Strategies, Securities, New Business Development, Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension