General volunteer - radio / television / facility management / IT @ Kermis FM
End User Support - Distributed Client Support @ IBM
Business Course @
Windows- and Apple IT engineer with more than nine years of experience. I have gained my work experience at several companies with different expectations and requirements. I have experience in the coordination of teams and projects, I enjoy working in a team and share ideas with them, but I can do the job on my own. In
Windows- and Apple IT engineer with more than nine years of experience. I have gained my work experience at several companies with different expectations and requirements. I have experience in the coordination of teams and projects, I enjoy working in a team and share ideas with them, but I can do the job on my own. In my personal life I have a passion for music, radio broadcasting and driving my car or motorcycle.
Keywords that fit my profile are; VIP support (high level management), LEAN, Microsoft Certified System Administrator, ITIL, Windows 7, Office 2010, Lotus Notes, Apple devices, Bring Your Own Device, migration and (data)integrity.
IT Specialist @ McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. Delivering proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems and networks around the world, McAfee protects consumers and businesses of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats.
As IT Manager I'm responsible for the local IT of several offices in the EMEA region.
A short summary of my tasks: managing the computers, local servers, printers, phones & mobile phones; and providing technical support for the Amsterdam office, the offices in Stockholm & Nacka Strand (Sweden) and the offices in Paderborn, Duisburg, Hamburg & Frankfurt (Germany) . From February 2014 to Present (1 year 11 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsGeneral volunteer - radio / television / facility management / IT @ Kermis FM is the mediaplatform on the 'Tilburgse Kermis' every year in Tilburg. The Tilburgse Kermis is one of the largest fun faires in Europe. Radio- and television broadcasts are created by both unexperienced talents and professionals during the ten days of the fair.
As a volunteer I perform(ed) in multiple functions during these ten days. As example;
- Radio reporter
- Artist supervisor
- Stage manager
- Camera man
- Camera director
- General IT support
- Runner From July 2012 to Present (3 years 6 months) Tilburg Area, NetherlandsEnd User Support - Distributed Client Support @ I work for IBM at the ABN Amro account.
We deliver support for several groups of costumers within ABN Amro;
- Managing Board
- Management group
- Markets Tradefloor
- [email protected] (for all hardware related issues) From May 2011 to February 2014 (2 years 10 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsManaging Board & VIP IT Support @ At ABN AMRO onsite IT support was delivered via IBM for specific departments or groups of costumers, for all these departments or groups a specialized support team is available.
I worked for three different teams;
- Managing Board IT Support
- VIP IT Support
- [email protected] hardware support
For both the Managing Board and the Management Top 100 of ABN AMRO we provide onsite support. The main task is to resolve IT related incidents, run and manage projects and answer IT related questions. Because of the specific costumergroup we take care of these incidents with high priority and we make sure that we do not leave before the costumer is fully satisfied. We are both 1st- and 2nd line support. Next to that we provide a 'bridgefunction' between the costumer and the IT business. All IT related question in the business go through the team, and we find the way in the IT organisation.
For [email protected] I coordinated a team of 19 colleagues on 5 different locations in the Netherlands. As a team we are responsible for all hardware related incidents- and orders within these offices. The coordination activities include the adjustment and improvement of processes with suppliers or with the bank, discussing agreements with various parties and communicating all matters discussed within the team. From October 2009 to February 2014 (4 years 5 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsInfrastructure Engineer @ As an Infrastructure Engineer for Sogeti I worked for several clients and in several projects.
A small summary of the the costumers I worked (or work) for:
- ABN AMRO
- HP / EDS
- Deutsche Bank
- Hollandsche Bank Unie (HBU)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) From December 2008 to February 2014 (5 years 3 months) Tourmanager / Executive Driver @ Driver and tourmanager for Mijndert Rodolf (Fotosynthese) and crew.
Fotosynthese is a dutch hiphop-artist who started in 2008 with a release of his EP Grootspraak. On May 4th 2012 he released his debute album 'LOS'.
Since the release of the EP in 2008 we visited more then 100 gigs in the Netherlands and Belgium.
A couple of the venues we played:
- Final 'Grote Prijs van Nederland' 2009, Paradiso, Amsterdam
- Breda Barst
- Definitie van Dopeheid
- Definitie van Hiphop
- Bevrijdingsfestivals From August 2008 to January 2014 (5 years 6 months) Breda Area, NetherlandsStagehand - Volunteer @ Breda Barst is a free popfestival in citypark Valkenberg in Breda. Every third weekend of September more than 35000 people visit the five different stages in the citypark. This year 62 different artists/bands performed on the festival. The entire production is carried out by more than two hundred volunteers.
My function this year was 'stagehand' on the mainstage. As a stagehand we made sure - under supervision of the stagemanager - that the bands could play as sheduled. Stagehands are responsible for building, maintaining, moving, and storing sets. From September 2013 to September 2013 (1 month) Breda Area, NetherlandsBataRadio - 'Producer on location' @ BataRadio is a live radiostation during the 'Batavierenrace' from Nijmegen to Enschede every year. See batavierenrace.nl.
For this radiostation I gave support to the reporter (Vera Siemons) on several locations on the runtrack.
- Driving the car
- Contact with the producer in the studio
- Testing the connection of the Comrex
- Create items
- Search for the right person(s) to create the items From April 2012 to April 2012 (1 month) Enschede Area, NetherlandsGlobal Field Support @ I worked for HP on the ABN Amro account in a role as local IT support. Our services covered local IT support in several offices in Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Den Haag & Utrecht.
Both hard- and software (third line) support where delivered in these services. From October 2009 to May 2011 (1 year 8 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsSystem Consultant @ For IeTee Solutions I worked at several costumers.
At the costumers I performed several roles, such as:
- 1st line support
- Onsite Support
- Remote Network Management
- Server Management
A small summary of the costumers:
- Business organizations From March 2008 to September 2008 (7 months) Breda Area, NetherlandsSupport Engineer @ For Centric I worked at several projects.
At the most of this projects I performed work at the 1st- and 2nd line support groups. So I supported the costumers both by phone and on location at the desk.
A selection of the costumers I worked for:
- Van den Bosch Transporten
- Philips Medical Systems From September 2006 to February 2008 (1 year 6 months) Eindhoven Area, NetherlandsGlobal IT Engineer @ For my study I had to follow a workexperience internship, I gained my workexperience at the Stichting Hans Berger Kliniek (SHBK). Later on the Hans Berger Kliniek merged into Kempenhaeghe.
At both SHBK and Kempenheaghe my job was to support the colleagues in the helpdesk / onsite support team. I succesfully finished my internship at Kempenhaeghe. From September 2004 to June 2006 (1 year 10 months) Breda Area, Netherlands
Masterclass Muzikaal Ondernemerschap @ SENA Masterclass Muzikaal Ondernemerschap From 2010 to 2010 Business Course @ Ohio University From 2009 to 2009 MBO 4, Network-engineer, development @ ROC West Brabant From 2003 to 2006 Barend De Jonge is skilled in: Technical Support, VIP Services, ITIL, Microsoft Technologies, Microsoft Certified Professional, Lotus Notes, Network Administration, Social Media, Security, Configuration Management, Windows 7, Windows 8, Apple MAC OSX, BMC Remedy, Remote Support
Looking for a different
Barend De Jonge?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension