Seasoned health management consultant with Product development background. 12 years of experience across Payer, Provider, Pharma and ACO clients spanning the care continuum for population health management. Her track record includes advisory and execution for change management initiatives, Vendor selection strategy for population health, business process improvement and transformation, Operations and Sales strategy for healthcare clients, channel
Seasoned health management consultant with Product development background. 12 years of experience across Payer, Provider, Pharma and ACO clients spanning the care continuum for population health management. Her track record includes advisory and execution for change management initiatives, Vendor selection strategy for population health, business process improvement and transformation, Operations and Sales strategy for healthcare clients, channel requirements for state and private health insurance exchanges for both Individual and Group health ,large scale IT transformation for health plans.
Significant start-up experience as a product development manager for ZeOmega's Jiva platform developing care management workflow solutions. Collaborative, analytical, and business savvy intuition backed by results oriented approach to client engagements and a hands-on approach to problem solving in ambiguous environments. A self-starter with the ability to become a rapid subject matter expert and develop meaningful relations with clients.
Areas of expertise:
Medicaid, Medicare, Dual Eligibles, Commercial Health Plans | Provider Payment reform, Claims, billing and Revenue cycle management, EHR/EMR (Meaningful use 2) | Population Health Management solutions and strategies for Payers (UR,UM,DM,CM, claims, Risk and ID Strat), Provider Practice Management (Ambulatory and Hospital Settings), ACOs | Connected health HIE/HIX for private, state and federal marketplace - Individual and Group | Healthcare analytics for risk management and care coordination
Consultant @ • Configuration assessments for core systems, and implementation Roadmap for sales enablement and governance framework to manage Quote-Card process for Group health plan across Sales, Underwriting/Actuarial, Enrollment, Group Setup/benefit Configuration, and Correspondence
• Operations strategy to manage growth of individual ON and OFF marketplace membership across Enrollment, Billing, Delinquencies and Benefit accumulators
• Vendor selection strategy – Conduct Market Scan, Mobilize RFP process, content, and quantitative evaluation of responses based on product capabilities, pricing, financial viability, technical requirements
• Advise clients on Operations Strategy for Healthcare reforms and post merger integration
• Payor Change Management – Planning and Process improvement for payor and provider clients during IT transformation. PMO governance activities across Cutover , migration, business readiness, deployment governance, executive business communications and go-live
• Gap Analysis and requirements for health Insurance exchange (state and private) participants payor/provider networks
• Revenue cycle management - EMR/EHR (certified) Led PMO support for cloud based proprietary product Implementation From May 2012 to Present (3 years 8 months) Greater New York City AreaPre-Sales Data Analyst @ From June 2011 to March 2012 (10 months) Product Development Manager @ From August 2004 to June 2007 (2 years 11 months) Team Lead @ From January 2003 to December 2004 (2 years) Software Engineer @ From March 2001 to June 2003 (2 years 4 months)
MS @ University of Pennsylvania From 2009 to 2011 MBA @ University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School From 2007 to 2008 B.E. @ Bangalore University From 1996 to 2000
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension