Bachelor’s Degree @
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
I am a graduate student at North Carolina State University, pursuing a MS in Mechanical Engineering (Fall 2014 - Spring 2016, expected). My thesis seeks to examine how Model Predictive Control can be implemented in Active Trans-femoral Prosthesis. I am also applying for a minor in ECE. My research interests broadly include Dynamic Systems and Control, but
I am a graduate student at North Carolina State University, pursuing a MS in Mechanical Engineering (Fall 2014 - Spring 2016, expected). My thesis seeks to examine how Model Predictive Control can be implemented in Active Trans-femoral Prosthesis. I am also applying for a minor in ECE. My research interests broadly include Dynamic Systems and Control, but not limited to it.
I am particularly passionate about Automobiles, and Motion Control and Path-Planning of Autonomous vehicles. Often interested in inter-disciplinary areas, I have a strong interest in electro-mechanical systems and computer programming as well.
I am currently looking for full-time opportunities starting from Summer 2016.
Graduate Research Assistant @ • Working towards development of an advanced control scheme for motion planning of Active Trans-femoral Prosthesis using Model Predictive Control.
• The goal of the research is to develop a controller which is much better at handling uncertainties in gait phase in real time.
• Built a full-order nonlinear Simulink model for simulating the behavior of prosthetic leg.
• Designed a preliminary reduced-order MPC controller using Matlab MPC toolbox.
• Carrying out parameter estimation for identifying gait phase parameters for prosthetic leg. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina AreaSummer Intern @ • Carried out a project on ‘Rejection Analysis’.
• Root Cause Analysis for the high rejection rate of a product was performed.
• To ensure fool-proofing, a new fixture was developed, using AUTOCAD, for better clamping of the component.
• The fixture was subsequently implemented, with plans of implementing the fixture on other similar products of different specifications. From May 2012 to June 2012 (2 months) Chennai Area, IndiaEvent Manager - Who's The Boss @ Was responsible for organising 'Who's The Boss' at AXIS 2011. 'Who's The Boss' is the management event at AXIS, which is the annual technical festival of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur. From October 2010 to September 2011 (1 year) Nagpur Area, IndiaSummer Intern @ • Carried out Cycle Time Study for a stub axle manufacturing line and calculated the Line Efficiency.
• Carried out elemental cycle time study of two Special Purpose Machines(SPMs).
• Suggested various measures for improving the line efficiency by applying principles of Just-In-Time, Lean Manufacturing and by suggesting changes in cell layout. From June 2011 to July 2011 (2 months) Pune Area, IndiaSummer Intern @ • Completed summer training for ‘Familiarization of Central Engineering Services (CES) – Mechanical’ at RIL’s Patalganga Manufacturing Division.
• Was involved in various functions of the department such as inspection, condition monitoring and maintenance of critical plant equipment, and material handling.
• Also attended a seminar on Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance (MIQA). From May 2011 to June 2011 (2 months) Mumbai Area, India
Master's Degree, Mechanical Engineering @ North Carolina State University From 2014 to 2016 B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering @ Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology From 2009 to 2013 Delhi Public School - Navi Mumbai From 2005 to 2009 Ajinkya Khade is skilled in: Matlab, Python, Simulink, Git, Github, Pro Engineer, AutoCAD, ANSYS, Catia, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, C++, Microsoft Office, Teamwork, VA One - SEA Module, Microsoft Excel
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension