Dynamic and results-oriented Software Engineer with solid and diverse experience in all levels of application development using Java, J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, JAXB), Spring, XML. Over 7+ Years of proven track record as value-adding, delivery-loaded project hardened professional with demonstrated expertise in System Analysis,Mobile application Development, Website and User Interface Development,
Dynamic and results-oriented Software Engineer with solid and diverse experience in all levels of application development using Java, J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, JAXB), Spring, XML. Over 7+ Years of proven track record as value-adding, delivery-loaded project hardened professional with demonstrated expertise in System Analysis,Mobile application Development, Website and User Interface Development, and Project and Team Management.More than 3 years of experience in designing,implementing,integrating,testing and supporting impactful applications developed for mobile and tablet devices on Android platform.
senior android developer @ • Involvement in all phases of software development life cycle including design, development and testing (SDLC).
• Worked with UI designers to identify the overall flow of application, which included various layouts, Tab bars and custom list views holding the entire application together.
• Used Async Tasks to implement various Broadcast Receivers and services for data intense activities such as loading images, videos etc.
• Used custom list views to display dish packages, list of special offers, list of channels and sorting them alphabetically and by time.
• Worked with content providers such as Storage Access Framework API and SQLite to access the local USB storage/cloud storage where the user might have saved his videos/images etc.
• Involved in searching dish packages and channels from the database using cursor objects.
• Worked on user logins by using shared preferences and SQLite database.
• Used fragments to provide better code reusability and additional view options when the device is a tablet or a phone.
• Worked with Google Maps and MapQuest API’s to make the application location aware and help the users find near by customers.
• Used Alarm Manager API to enable the app to upload pending data in SQLite to server.
• Experience in use of popular public APIs such as Google, Facebook, YouTube and twitter.
• Worked with REST API Web services and mostly used JSON web service calls to interact with the server downloading and uploading contents seamlessly.
• Designed the web services to communicate with the Android application by using RESTful web services with the Spring 3 API, and JSON Parsing for the received responses.
• Exposure to version control systems such as Subversion SVN,GIT and Maven.
• Used test automation frameworks such as Junit and Robotium.
• Followed agile methodologies for implementing the project successfully. From May 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Senior Software Engineer @ • Understood functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
• Experience in methodologies like Agile methodologies
• Developed parts of the web application (including configuring Spring, Struts, build-scripts etc.) as part of a larger team.
• Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using REST API’s and SOAP.
• Implemented HTTP Session Management .
• Worked with Junit and Maven for testing, building and logging information.
• Exposure to webservers such as Apache Tomcat.
• Active participation in Bug fixes and application performance enhancement
• Ensure enhancements/ requirements meet established quality and end user needs.
• Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
• Involved in bugs recording, bug fixing, code review and other maintenance of the application. From November 2009 to Present (6 years 2 months) software engineer @ Automated Payroll Processing is a web application based on Client Server and Electronic payment
technology, which is aimed at developing a System that manages the payment of monthly wages of
employees in an organization. This application is supported by a database consisting of employee’s
salary details and their leave allowances. Based on these details at the end of every month the
application automatically credits the employee’s bank account with their salary. The amount of salary
credited into employees account is a variant of their leave allowances.
This Payroll Processing application also considers employee’s income tax regulations and loan
payment details. Based on these considerations the salary of each employee is deducted at the
source. Taking into account all these aspects the appropriate accounts of each employee are credited.
This application also includes generation of salary slips to every employee. From June 2008 to November 2009 (1 year 6 months) Hyderabad Area, India
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension