Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science @
Maharshi Dayanand University
Product Manager @ From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCertified P90X Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach @ I enjoy and train people in: sports/endurance performance and conditioning, weight training, bodyweight exercises, kick-boxing, yoga, HIIT. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Product Manager - Contract @ • Worked as
Product Manager @ From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) San Francisco Bay AreaCertified P90X Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach @ I enjoy and train people in: sports/endurance performance and conditioning, weight training, bodyweight exercises, kick-boxing, yoga, HIIT. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Product Manager - Contract @ • Worked as Product Manager on end-to-end Application Performance Management (APM) product for web and non-web enterprise applications. From October 2012 to February 2013 (5 months) Technical Product Manager @ • Worked with company partner, Microsoft Windows Live team as product owner of Microsoft’s official PUSH enabled android mobile application for Hotmail (14M+ downloads)
• Responsible for market requirements, product requirements, business analysis, technical analysis and detailing the findings and recommendations with appropriate teams.
• Developed functional and UI requirements for product enhancements and new products, ensuring that the requirements identify the market need and the product capabilities required to meet these needs.
• Developed and maintained product business plans, roadmap, product requirements documentation, product backlogs and comparison matrixes in accordance with company and team goals and objectives.
• Analyzed usage data, user adoption, behavior patterns, feature adoption, customer satisfaction, etc. to drive customer insight.
• Lead the complete end-to-end delivery of mobile products from applications for devices to cloud based servers. From March 2011 to October 2012 (1 year 8 months) Research Assistant II - Website & iPhone Developer @ • SDSU “Bridges to the Future” Program aims at increasing the number of minority biological science majors at community colleges who will transfer to four-year graduate degree program to SDSU or other institution.
• Working on Master’s Thesis/Project going through the complete software development life cycle from gathering requirements, planning, design, development, quality assurance and maintenance:
Building and deploying live website.
Creating an IPhone Application using web services and integrating Facebook and Twitter connect.
• Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, IPhone SDK, X-Code, Objective C, XML/JSON, Facebook API, Twitter API and Objective C Frameworks. From June 2010 to January 2011 (8 months) Software Engineer, Mobile - Intern @ • Maintained ESPN Soccernet, Golf Tracker, Pro Baseball and YPMobile apps on Android, iPhone and JIL.
• Tested and fixed bugs and issues of 3rd Party Applications for iPhone, Android, iPad and JIL platforms.
• Worked on JIL/WAC SDK and implemented JIL API’s as widgets in Agile/Scrum environment (using JIRA).
• Wrote and implemented fully functional test cases for JIL API’s.
• Worked on story-based applications for the WAC compliant platform.
• Wrote sample mobile widgets using Plusmo SDK with Pair Programming - Agile Technique.
• Created and deployed new builds for Qualcomm’s Plaza Mobile Internet, tested and reported bugs.
• Assisted lead web developer and web producer in daily website updates and modifications.
• Built a shopping website for buying and selling products like music players, DVD, books, and laptops, etc.
• Incorporated features like Product Catalog, Registration, Shopping Cart, Product Rating and Checkout.
• Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP and SQL Server 2005. From May 2007 to July 2007 (3 months) Software Engineer Intern @ • Worked on a centralized banking system.
• Created a two-player graphical chess game as a part of a creative recreation project for the company employees.
• Technologies: C++. From May 2006 to July 2006 (3 months)
Master of Science, Computer Science @ San Diego State University-California State UniversityBachelor of Engineering, Computer Science @ Maharshi Dayanand University Yatin Ahuja is skilled in: Product Design, Product Management, Product Strategy, Product Development, Product Launches, Product Planning, Mobile Technology, Mobile Applications, Game Development, Game Design, Mobile Games, iPhone development, Android, Windows Phone 7, Roadmap
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension