Sr. Analyst - Global Marketing Operations @ Microsoft (Contract)
Project Manager - Customer Relationship Program @ Microsoft
Bachelors -Technology, Electrical and Electronics @
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Technical Marketing Manager/Sr.Analyst with 7+ years’ experience in CRM, Business Intelligence and Analytics, ScoreCard Management , Campaign Management and Targeting, Global Marketing Operations, Volume Licensing, Vendor Management, Functional Specs and Market Research. Varsha has worked with cross functional teams on enterprise-level projects in Reporting, Business Analysis, Process Design and Delivery Management. With 2+ years of supervisory experience,
Technical Marketing Manager/Sr.Analyst with 7+ years’ experience in CRM, Business Intelligence and Analytics, ScoreCard Management , Campaign Management and Targeting, Global Marketing Operations, Volume Licensing, Vendor Management, Functional Specs and Market Research. Varsha has worked with cross functional teams on enterprise-level projects in Reporting, Business Analysis, Process Design and Delivery Management. With 2+ years of supervisory experience, Varsha has demonstrated advanced Business and Data Analysis skills utilizing tools like Excel, MS SQL server and Tableau.
Sr.Analyst/Program Manager/ Global Service Delivery Lead – SMB (Contract) @ Implement scalable channel marketing campaigns (email and tele) at WW level in collaboration with the WW SMB and Global Marketing Operations. Manage a team of Business Analysts and Developers (offshore and onshore) and drive communication with internal stakeholders regarding project statuses, deliverables, results and change management.
• Led effort to enrich customer data across 20 countries to target and reach 18% SMB whitespace prospects.
• Improved marketing conversion rate by 30% by driving WW SMB Marketing adoption of marketing analytics models. From July 2014 to January 2015 (7 months) Event Planning/Sponsorship Consultant @ Organize annual events to create awareness and raise funds. Spearheaded CRY cooking event during the Microsoft give campaign raising $3000 that provided medical and educational facilities to 35+ underprivileged children. From February 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 10 months) Sr.Analyst/Program Manager - National Plan @ Supervised and implemented “The National Plan”, a US public-sector focused effort to measure Microsoft’s engagement at City, State and National levels, boosting business development.
• Established strategic alliance with 60 public sector program owners to standardize data gathered from disparate sources.
• Enabled targeting, storytelling and reporting capabilities through cutting-edge technologies of Power Maps and Esri based solutions. From April 2014 to June 2014 (3 months) Sr.Analyst/Program Manager - O365 Compete @ Managed customer win/loss scorecard to track, measure and report Office 365 business health. Identified target customer base in partnership with Sales and Operations and set up marketing motions (events, demos and trials) to drive customer retention.
• Devised a 360-degree sales feedback mechanism to executive leadership and automated scorecard reporting, in collaboration with technical team and Sales Leads. .
• Identify unmet customer needs and suggest possible features and pricing strategies to improve CSAT. From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) Project Manager -Microsoft Customer Relationship Program @ Managed design and delivery of scalable CRM marketing campaigns based on product lifecycle and customer attributes. Ran SCRUMs and directed onshore and offshore day-to-day. Managed work backlog, task prioritization and scheduling, A/B testing, and resourcing.
• Improved email marketing response rate by 12% by delivering measurable and sustainable CRM programs.
• Increased Enterprise on-time renewal rate through touches.
• Implemented a new decision system to define the Control Group size & Selection Techniques and measure the outcome of A/B testing in collaboration with MS IT and Marketing. From September 2010 to May 2013 (2 years 9 months) Sr. Analyst - Global Marketing Operations @ Managed on time and on budget delivery of Global Marketing reporting portfolio and system enhancements. Interfaced with Global CRM teams to prioritize reporting delivery efforts.
• Designed, analyzed and tracked KPIs to report on post-campaign changes in revenue and purchase volume.
• Designed layout and UX of new reporting to ensure a high level of usability by field users and management. From September 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 1 month) Sr. Market Research Analyst @ Led market research for global CPG industry: Retail sales by market, Leading players, and Distribution channels. Conducted research via primary and secondary research tools.
• Enhanced Brandshares database by 50% via inventory audits and physical store-checks internationally.
• Consulted Unilever and Bain & Co through CPG industry reports, to corroborate effective sales pitches.
• Consulted Tupperware on competitive market analysis to re-position in Asia. From November 2006 to December 2009 (3 years 2 months) HR Intern @ Identified trends based on key talent metrics from reviews, surveys, feedback etc. Based on analysis and insights, suggested improvements to training and communications approaches.
• Reduced the influx of manipulated resumes by 50% by designing and implementing a SQL-based web application form. This also reduced sourcing man-hours by 50%.
• Designed a new and effective induction program and team-building activities for different departments. From May 2006 to August 2006 (4 months)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Specialization in Marketing & Human Resources, First Class @ Institute of public Enterprise From 2005 to 2007 Bachelors -Technology, Electrical and Electronics, First Class @ Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University From 2001 to 2005 Varsha A. is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Requirements Analysis, CRM, Data Analysis, Analytics, Agile Methodologies, Vendor Management, Management, Business Requirements, SDLC, Market Research, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Process
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension