SAP ERP Projects and Technology Requirements Sourcing-Staffing @ Herrington Technology
Bachelor of Arts @
Executive Global Technology Business Solutions Leader. She is the sole founder and CEO of Herrington Technology LLC. She has built Herrington Technology from the ground up, independently, during the worst economic recession since the great depression. She holds degrees in economics, German, computer science plus a leading state-of-the-art 2014 Executive MBA Degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business
Executive Global Technology Business Solutions Leader. She is the sole founder and CEO of Herrington Technology LLC. She has built Herrington Technology from the ground up, independently, during the worst economic recession since the great depression. She holds degrees in economics, German, computer science plus a leading state-of-the-art 2014 Executive MBA Degree from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School (digital/cloud technology,healthcare focus). Over 30 years of cumulative IT-IS experience including exceptional consulting, enterprise business/technology, security/cyber security, governance, sales, systems architecture, development, project life cycle, methodologies, risk, advanced computing expertise. Industry focus: Pharmaceutical, Finance, High Tech, Retail, Consumer Products. Export NJ Trade member.
• Unique and rare experience/success in all levels of the technology industry delivery (hands-on) during the peak of opportunity in Silicon Valley, CA. SAP technology master. HPC.
• Diamond level account consulting, enterprise business, advanced technology/computing
• Highest level of cumulative SAP professional career expertise in private practice.
• ERP (large, global complex) program/project management. Tier1 top consulting firms.
• Successful leadership. Delivery wins at select group: world's leading/Fortune 90 firms.
• Leading business & technology certifications: SAP Reseller, EBM, MSP, SAP HANA in- memory database and platform certification, more. Pharmaceutical project award.
• Professional technical writer. Advanced technology.
• Leader/ambassador: NJ top business/technology boards, councils.
• Private course instructor.
• Practice builder. Centers of Excellence (COE) builder.
• Professional public speaking engagements: expert/executive.
• Participation: Public and International Affairs programs: Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton, NJ. Cyber Security Summit, NYC 2013. Sr. Automation Summit, D.C. 2015.
CXO and Founder @ From January 2010 to Present (5 years 11 months) Cloud Engineer & Presales/Sales SAP Technology Expert @ From January 2012 to March 2013 (1 year 3 months) Global Technology Manager @ From August 2006 to February 2009 (2 years 7 months) SAP Technology Sales Executive and Technology Program Manager @ From 2009 to 2009 (less than a year) Enterprise Technology Lead @ From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) SAP Enterprise Technology Expert @ From 2006 to 2006 (less than a year) Enterprise Technology Manager @ From 2005 to 2005 (less than a year) State Information Technology Bureau Chief @ From 2003 to 2004 (1 year) SAP Enterprise Technolgy & Security Deployment Expert @ From 2002 to 2003 (1 year)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business Administration, Management and Operations @ The Johns Hopkins University - Carey Business School From 2012 to 2014 Bachelor of Arts, Major:Economics Minors: German and Computer Science @ Dickinson College Valery Herrington is skilled in: Cloud Computing, SAP R/3, SAP Project Management, Automotive Truck Rebuild Project, SAP ERP, Digital Embriodery Design Project, Program Management, SAP BW, SAP Netweaver, SAP BI, Unix, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Business Software, SAP Basis, SAP Business One