Lead Senior Software Engineer @ Hewlett-Packard(Palm GBU)
Bachelors, Chemical Engineering @
University of Nevada-Reno
Software Development Manager, Mobile @ Managing high performance development and QA teams on Android, Mobile Web and Authentication. From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaMobile Engineering Manager @ Managing a high performance development team for Hybrid mobile applications on Iphone, Android and Mobile Web. Delivered a mobile application suite of applications
Software Development Manager, Mobile @ Managing high performance development and QA teams on Android, Mobile Web and Authentication. From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaMobile Engineering Manager @ Managing a high performance development team for Hybrid mobile applications on Iphone, Android and Mobile Web. Delivered a mobile application suite of applications that include:
*Multi branded mobile applications From April 2012 to November 2013 (1 year 8 months) foster city, caLead Senior Software Engineer @ Built and delivered the front and rear facing camera application on HP Touch Pad.
Scrum master for Media team - Photos, Videos, Camera. From March 2011 to April 2012 (1 year 2 months) Software Development Engineer II @ Software Design Engineer for MSN Hotmail/Calendar and currently Windows Live Hotmail.
Client performance champion on Windows Live suite.
Lead developer for advertisement integration for Hotmail.
Live site swat team/security swat team on Windows Live Hotmail. From December 2003 to March 2011 (7 years 4 months) Software Engineer @ Warehouse Web Based Inventory/Fulfillment Project – Bose/E-Machines
• Designed and delivered complete warehouse web based logistic applications for high volume remanufacturing and order fulfillment systems.
• Worked closely with system analyst to interpret process flow and client requirements of new and existing application features. From January 2003 to December 2003 (1 year) Software Engineer @ Analysis Reporting Project
• Responsible for the design and development of multiple modules for Vividence’s flagship product; a multi-tiered data collection and analysis system.
• Implemented a C# data component utilizing COM that pulls data from databases, and builds XML datasets for report applications.
• Took an innovative approach using complex SQL queries, ASP, XML/XSLT and DHTML to implement a data segmentation tool that enabled data analysts to correlate multiple variables.
Personalization Report Project
• Created several User Interface applications with DHTML/CSS relying on data sources from XSLT and XML.
• Designed and maintained several XML/XSL templates for multiple personalization modules allowing for easier extensibility.
• Worked with the Usability/Graphics Team to deliver look and feel and also flow of customer facing products, through mock-ups and prototyping.
• Interacted with Product Management to interpret functional specs and write technical specifications.
Data Layer Project
• Redesigned a data repository system with a star schema that improved performance and reduced contention-eliminating deadlocks.
• Used SQL Profiler to trace and debug queries for a controlled execution stack. From 2000 to 2003 (3 years)
Looking for a different
Tze Meng Lee?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension