Chief Operating Officer Aerial @ Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands B.V.
SKYWAYS UAS, Program lead @ Airbus Helicopters
FAST Training Program @
Airbus leadership academy
MBA educated, experienced and internationally mobile professional with more than 20 years of intense activity within the aeronautics field as Captain and Veteran in the French Air Force; international freight airline project leader, Senior business-developer then General Manager of a joint-venture subsidiary at AIRBUS HELICOPTERS in an emerging country and demanding multicultural environment. Today General Manager of
MBA educated, experienced and internationally mobile professional with more than 20 years of intense activity within the aeronautics field as Captain and Veteran in the French Air Force; international freight airline project leader, Senior business-developer then General Manager of a joint-venture subsidiary at AIRBUS HELICOPTERS in an emerging country and demanding multicultural environment. Today General Manager of an 100% AH owned P&L specialized in training activities.
Leadership by example, Expert in change-management, used with high level written and verbal communication, versatile knowledge - finance, marketing and sales, operations - strategic analysis and operational implementation, able of designing out-of-the-box business models.
General Manager and President @ AHTS is an 100% AIRBUS HELICOPTERS Company
Within the Training and Flight Operations division, together with AHD Training Centers, AHTS is the reference in terms of training. Its staff is composed of experts and high level professionals in the field of instruction (including nearly 30 pilot-instructors and 60 technician-instructors).
AHTS delivers ground, simulated and in-flight training programs for more than 2,000 professionals (techs and pilots) per year, records on average 2,500 flight hours a year, and is certified by a large series of civil aviation authorities.
- Leadership and change-management mission to adapt the company to the new market and industrial stakes
- Design of a smart strategy to address the upcoming challenges, including commercial and investment strategies
- Teambuilding, management and mentoring From August 2015 to Present (5 months) General manager and president of AHTS @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) General Manager @ General Manager, – 50/50 Airbus Helicopters joint-venture
- Leadership and change-management, team-building
- Definition and operational implementation of a services-based strategy
~ Development of an international helicopter academy
~ Certification as a maintenance and training centers
~ ROCE based Investments (mock-ups, flight simulator, training materials) and design of appropriate business models
- Political Lobby and contract negotiation From July 2013 to August 2015 (2 years 2 months) Business Development Senior Manager @ - Design of Eurocopter strategy towards multinational organizations (United Nations / NATO and related agencies / European Union and European Defense Agency)
- Low-Cost Super-Puma program designer
- Business developer – Sales and Marketing, business casing, joint-work with operators
- Eurocopter Top 20 performer of the year 2011-2012 From July 2009 to June 2013 (4 years) MBA Change & Innovation @ - Business Project
- Consulting Project
- MBA Thesis From August 2008 to July 2009 (1 year) French Air Force Navigator, Captain, Instructor, Chief of air-operations @ - More than 5,000 flight-hours recorded on tactical transport and air-refueling airplanes
- Chief of operations in military joint-headquarters, Project leader during international exercises
- Chief of a variety of overseas missions and operational detachments, missions planning and follow-up, budget management; worldwide experience
- More than 200 operational missions day and night (Africa, Iraq, Kosovo, Afghanistan) From October 1990 to May 2008 (17 years 8 months) Intl. Freight-Airline Project Leader @ (in paral. with mil.)
- Foundation of a freight airline company in Switzerland (ordered by WIRZ management, Lausanne)
- Project initiator and Gen. Mgr. within an international and multidisciplinary team
- Market research, Strategy set-up, financial forecasting, marketing and communication From December 2000 to September 2006 (5 years 10 months) Lausanne Area, Switzerland
FAST Training Program, Leadership éducatif et administration, général @ EADS Training Centre From 2013 to 2013 Design Management course ECTS, Design Management course @ Politecnico di Milano From 2009 to 2009 MBA, Change & Innovation @ IAE Aix graduate school of management From 2008 to 2009 Master 2, General management - full english @ IAE Aix graduate school of management From 2008 to 2009 IAE Aix graduate school of management, Management @ Institut d'Administration des Entreprises From 2001 to 2007 Captain and Instructor, Aviation, crew management, Stress management @ French air Force From 1998 to 2003 Tristan Serretta is skilled in: Negotiation, Aerospace, Business Modeling, Change Management, Project Leadership, Team Leadership, Team Building, Strategy, Business Strategy, Aeronautics, Airports, Budgets, Business Development, Business Planning, Entrepreneurship
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension