Senior Contract Technical Recruiter @ Vencore Inc.
Senior Contract Recruiting Consultant @ Noblis
Extensive experience in Technical and Corporate Recruiting; Expert in Networking and Sourcing.
Dynamic, talented recruiting leader leveraging proven strength across comprehensive recruiting operations, skillfully managing challenging placements to drive organizational success. Highly experienced in business development recruitment. Astute talent acquisition specialist offering expertise in sourcing intelligence, information technology, finance, and corporate professionals holding Public Trusts, Secret, Top
Extensive experience in Technical and Corporate Recruiting; Expert in Networking and Sourcing.
Dynamic, talented recruiting leader leveraging proven strength across comprehensive recruiting operations, skillfully managing challenging placements to drive organizational success. Highly experienced in business development recruitment. Astute talent acquisition specialist offering expertise in sourcing intelligence, information technology, finance, and corporate professionals holding Public Trusts, Secret, Top Secret, and TS/SCI, and Polygraph clearances. Dedicated to ongoing process improvement, consistently furthering standards of excellence.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
• Technical Sophistication
• Applicant Tracking Systems
• Scheduling & Coordination
• OFCCP Compliance
• Executive Communications
• Networking & Sourcing
• Contract Negotiations
• New Hire Orientation
• Vendor Relationships
Senior Technical Recruiter @ Provide direct recruiting support for the Intel team with the National Security Group. Specifically support positions at the following: DHS, FEMA, FBI, DIA, DISA, NRO, The Agency, and the White House Communication Agenecy (WHCA). From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Senior Contract Technical Recruiter @ Spearhead recruiting for specific proposals and task orders within defense / space industry organization providing information solutions and analysis to U.S. Intelligence Community, DoD, and Federal/Civilian Agencies.
Facilitated delivery of proposals and task orders to optimize fulfillment of staff positions at agencies, including the IRS, DoD, NGA, and DHS. Effectively communicated across management levels; skillfully sourced roles while maintaining alignment with Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations. Accurately compiled and tracked candidate flow using Excel as well as iCIMS applicant tracking system. Delivered direct recruiting support to business development and capture teams; identified recruitment requirements for pre-solicitations, proposals, IDIQs, and task orders. Supported technical teams in executing final staffing decisions; presented contingent offer letters for candidates filling roles such as network engineers, information assurance professionals, and enterprise project managers, as well as photographers, graphic artists, and program managers.
• Maximized iCIMS recruitment technology in sourcing and tracking candidates to meet specific requirements.
• Employed critical experience in guiding hiring managers across networking, sourcing, and recruiting strategies; offered key recommendations for drawing diverse applicants.
• Skillfully sourced and recruited candidates holding clearances, including Public Trust, Secret, Top Secret and TS/SCI CI-polygraphs.
• Advised hiring managers to identify and develop balanced, prepared interview teams and efficient interview processes. Performed due diligence. From November 2014 to February 2015 (4 months) Senior Contract Recruiting Consultant @ Provided topnotch recruiting services in senior role for established government contractor and think tank employing 1000 staff; drove hiring processes through active engagement with managers to deliver timely results.
Oversaw full life cycle recruiting for professional and technical positions within cleared as well as non-cleared environments. Designed and implemented strategic staffing plans for specific business areas; effectively handled high-volume requisitions across organizational levels. Tasked with spearheading integration of high-impact recruitment strategy for intelligence community; developed candidate pipeline for current and future opportunities. Forged productive relationships with hiring managers; collaborated to assess position criteria, identified candidate requirements, and reviewed advertising/sourcing options. Consistently clarified business requirements. Maintained compliance with federal regulations, including Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) as well as company policies; conducted hiring manager training as necessary.
• Skillfully sourced and recruited candidates holding high clearances, including TS/SCI and polygraphs. Demonstrated key networking ability.
• Optimized use of iCIMS recruitment technology to source and track candidates in meeting specific requirements for highly selective organization.
• Managed sourcing for SIGINT Analysts, Configuration Managers, Database Analysts, Economic Analytics Managers, Telecommunications SMEs and Training Specialists; as well as Systems Engineers, Project Managers, Acquisition Managers, Program/Project Control Analysts, and Pricing /Contract SMEs.
• Served as key team player, interacting effectively with executive hiring managers and facilitating quick turnaround to exceed expectations; foster highly effective working relationships across intelligence community. From April 2014 to October 2014 (7 months) Senior Contract Technical Recruiter (formerly Guident Technologies) @ Selected for challenging role utilizing extensive sourcing and networking abilities to secure niche candidates for positions requiring highly specific skill sets and clearance levels as well as salaries.
Effectively managed full life-cycle recruiting process for mid-sized government contracting technology firm. Skillfully handled hiring manager expectations, leveraging advanced understanding of technical cleared marketplace as well as keen negotiation skills. Efficiently sourced, identified, and screened cleared technical professionals for Secret, Top Secret and TS/SCI positions at agencies, including the IRS, SEC, and DoE; generated offer letters. Consistently updated and tracked all information within applicant tracking system. Developed and posted jobs advertising on major job boards and social media. Interfaced proficiently, forging key relationships with staffing agencies. Complied with service level agreement reporting requirements.
• Modeled topnotch sourcing and networking abilities, reliably locating niche candidates and overcoming recruiting challenges for unique technical roles.
• Employed Taleo applicant tracking system as well as LinkedIn Recruiter to contact previously unknown candidates.
• Successfully recruited for positions, including business analysts, performance tester, .Net developer, and data warehousing professionals.
and internal Corporate positions. From September 2013 to November 2013 (3 months) Senior Corporate Recruiter @ Delivered top performance in handling specific staffing for government roles at The White House and U.S. Marshalls Services as well as the DoD, DIA, and FBI; designed and executed key recruiting plans.
Oversaw recruiting operations; coordinated screening, interviewing and sourcing of IT and corporate candidates holding active security clearances. Created and posted position advertising, ensuring compliance with Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations; maintained relevant applicant/interview data. Vetted potential candidates; performed interview pre-screens and coordinated with security to confirm clearance levels. Scheduled management interviews and skillfully negotiated contracts; handled on-boarding of new employees and conducted new hire orientation.
• Successfully handled challenges to fill niche roles in in Hawaii and Afghanistan; oversaw salary negotiations, sign-on-bonuses, and relocation packages.
• Managed rapid turnaround of proposal recruiting processes; launched ‘interview days’ program to include multiple candidates and hiring managers. Participated in career fairs to enhance company recognition.
• Spearheaded large-scale recruiting events, including open houses and interview days delivering exposure to 30 viable candidates within two days. Forged vendor relationships with Monster, CareerBuilder, and ClearanceJobs.
• Achieved goals in recruiting Program Managers, Intelligence Analysts, Security professionals, Project Managers, Account Managers, and Information Assurance professionals.
• Consistently updated recruiting pipeline reports and developed pool of qualified candidates to meet forecasted requirements. Followed through with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plan implementation.
• Recognized with four Star in Action awards throughout tenure; additionally honored as Star of the Year for 2010, based on exceptional performance. From March 2010 to March 2013 (3 years 1 month) Corporate Recruiter @ Hired permanently following three-month contract role based on exceptional performance; specialized in recruiting cleared candidates for intelligence analyst and security specialist roles.
Led recruiting operations in alignment with all OFCCP laws and regulations. Efficiently screened and sourced candidates, employing resources including referrals as well as Monster, ClearedJobs, Intelligence Careers, and ClearanceJobs. Utilized SmartSearch applicant tracking system to maintain all pertinent information.
• Maintained high requisition load, reliably filling challenging and complex positions at DoS, DoD, and The White House, including diplomatic security support, intelligence analysts, all source analyst, CI HUMINT Analyst, field instructors, and security escorts. From October 2008 to March 2010 (1 year 6 months) Contract Technical Recruiter @ Managed recruiting for Civilian Programs Group with specific focus on network engineers, intrusion detection analysts, Java developers, and network security engineers, as well as program and project managers.
Screened, interviewed and sourced IT and corporate candidates holding active security clearances. Maintained alignment with OFCCP recruiting laws and regulations. Consulted with managers to determine hiring requirements and develop accurate job postings. Utilized sources including referrals, job boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, and The Ladders), and internal resume database. Cultivated staffing agency relationships; maintained information in applicant tracking system. From June 2008 to October 2008 (5 months) Contract Sourcing Recruiter @ Sourced and screened quality finance and accounting professionals for positions emphasizing public accounting, auditing and internal controls.
Designed and implemented high-impact sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Utilized various sources and maintained comprehensive records. Efficiently utilized PeopleSoft E-Recruit. Sourced for roles such as accountants, controllers, tax auditors, and financial analyst. From March 2008 to May 2008 (3 months) Corporate Recruiter @ Served as virtual recruiter for challenging technical roles across the United States requiring 90% travel.
Coordinated with hiring managers, directors, and partners to fulfill hiring requirements. Utilized Recruitmax/Vurv to track full-spectrum hiring process. Collaborated to bring new hires onboard in alignment with OFCCP laws and regulations. Interfaced with management regarding hiring requirements and job postings. Screened and sourced candidates utilizing various sources; attended career fairs. Managed ‘career days’ for candidates across U.S. to meet in centralized interview locations. Conducted training for recruiters regarding new systems and policies. Tracked all key information and ensured regulatory compliance.
• Championed multiple Interview Days, coordinating travel and reimbursements for all candidates as well as scheduling for catering, hotels, and management interviews days were all day.
• Successfully specialized in IT recruitment for Technology Infrastructure and Integration team with focus on business intelligence, data warehousing, Java, .Net, VoIP, and network security, and director-level candidates. From November 2005 to February 2008 (2 years 4 months) Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions @ Successfully recruited students for graduate / doctorate program in Foreign Service; attended graduate school fairs for campus recruiting events, and facilitated the admissions process for master’s and doctoral candidates. Oversaw administration of merit-based financial aid program; conducted candidate interviews, and coordinated open-house events for prospective students. From December 1998 to July 2000 (1 year 8 months) Research Assistant @ Provided research for the Alumni Relations office. From December 1997 to December 1998 (1 year 1 month) Research Associate @ Provided Human Resource research to Fortune 500 companies. From June 1997 to December 1997 (7 months)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Sociology and Africana Studies @ Wellesley College From 1992 to 1995 Tracie Taylor is skilled in: Recruiting, Sourcing, Human Resources, Contract Recruitment, Technical Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, New Hire Training, Pricing, Research, Workforce, Strategic Planning, SDLC, Benefits Negotiation, Applicant Tracking Systems, Temporary Placement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension