Director Sales & Marketing - Americas @ Venafi is the market leading cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). As a Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor, Venafi delivered the first Trust Protection Platform™ to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates that every business and government depend on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. With little to no visibility
Director Sales & Marketing - Americas @ Venafi is the market leading cybersecurity company in Next-Generation Trust Protection (NGTP). As a Gartner-recognized Cool Vendor, Venafi delivered the first Trust Protection Platform™ to secure cryptographic keys and digital certificates that every business and government depend on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. With little to no visibility into how the tens of thousands of keys and certificates in the average enterprise are used, no ability to enforce policy, and no ability to detect or respond to anomalies and increased threats, organizations that blindly trust keys and certificates are at increased risk of costly attacks, data breaches, audit failures and unplanned outages.
As part of any enterprise infrastructure protection strategy, Venafi TrustAuthority™ and Venafi TrustForce™ help organizations regain control over trust in the cloud, on mobile devices, applications, virtual machines and network devices by protecting Any Key. Any Certificate. Anywhere™. Venafi prevents attacks on trust with automated discovery and intelligent policy enforcement, detects and reports on anomalous activity, and remediates errors and attacks by automatically replacing misconfigured and compromised keys and certificates. Venafi Threat Center provides primary research and threat intelligence for trust-based attack From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater Salt Lake City AreaRegional Sales Director @ Needle helps create an authentic Customer Experience that cannot be found anywhere else using top brand advocates and enabling them to engage in real time with customers. When advocates engage with 1% of your online shoppers, we average a 9.3 CSAT and your business will achieve 10% average revenue increase.
• Developed new business lines and strategic partnerships with global brands in retail, entertainment, travel and tourism, and technology
• Innovative thought leader with the ability to influence client initiatives through forward thinking strategies
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills with proven track record and ability to sell to Marketing Executives as a thought leader in an unproven and emerging space
• Successful in building mature pipeline with self-generated prospecting leveraging social media platforms, email marketing tools, and creative assets in differentiated campaigns and programs
• Managed complex sales cycles with brands including Gap, Williams Sonoma, BodyBuilding.com, West Elm, Nordstrom, GoPro, and Symantec From January 2015 to June 2015 (6 months) Greater Salt Lake City AreaEnterprise Sales Manager @ • Experienced in leading high-performance sales teams with exceptional abilities to set, manage, and achieve revenue goals and results.
• Built start-up sales team in new company vertical Marketing Solutions Group, MSG. Designed enterprise and corporate sales strategy, which resulted in my sales team achieving:
- 330% increase in deal size
- 65% Y/Y revenue growth in 2013
- 88% Y/Y revenue growth in 2014
- 90% annual client retention rate
• Experienced negotiating deals with companies including JPMorgan Chase, Cardinal Health, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, MetLife, The Walt Disney Company, Humana, 3M, Nike, Thomson Reuters, etc.
• Presidents Club Recipient 2013 & 2014
• Specialties: Enterprise Sales, Complex Account Management, SaaS, Cloud, Enterprise Work Management, Negotiation, Salesforce.com Administration, Sales Operations, Business Analytics, Compensation Planning, Leadership From January 2013 to January 2015 (2 years 1 month) Enterprise Account Executive @ - Enterprise Sales Position focused on expanding overall client spend in new departments
- Cultivated growth relationships with 97 of AtTask’s strategic accounts – including Disney, Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, Trek Bikes, and totaling over $3 million in company revenue
- Personally responsible for growing my accounts by 42% of ARR. Wins include Cisco (240% Growth), GoPro (235% Growth), Disney (200% Growth), and Trek Bikes (185% Growth)
- Negotiated multiple contracts of more than $100K in ARR. From May 2010 to December 2012 (2 years 8 months) Greater Salt Lake City AreaAccount Executive @ Scalar Partners is a leading provider of independent business valuation and transaction advisory services to growth equity companies and private equity firms. From December 2009 to June 2010 (7 months) Greater Salt Lake City AreaOwner @ From April 2006 to December 2009 (3 years 9 months) Realtor @ From May 2004 to June 2007 (3 years 2 months) Senior Loan Officer @ From February 2002 to April 2005 (3 years 3 months)
Brigham Young University From 2002 to 2006 Brigham Young University Tony Johns is skilled in: Salesforce.com, SaaS, Sales, Go-to-market Strategy, Performance Management, Solution Selling, Management, Team Leadership, Sales Process, Marketing, Lead Generation, Enterprise Software, Direct Sales, Account Management, Negotiation, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension