Tim was formally trained as a multidisciplinary designer where he transformed ideas into print, digital/interactive, and even physical objects. Realizing a pattern in how he approached the problem, Tim started to focus more on user experience and interface design. With his love for complex technology and experience with improving workflows, it is the perfect field to compliment
Tim was formally trained as a multidisciplinary designer where he transformed ideas into print, digital/interactive, and even physical objects. Realizing a pattern in how he approached the problem, Tim started to focus more on user experience and interface design. With his love for complex technology and experience with improving workflows, it is the perfect field to compliment his analytical and creative thinking. Having a background in both graphic design and user experience, Tim strives for the combination of sophisticated or simple design that empowers others through user centric experiences.
User experience being such a broad subject, Tim has taken the lead on various user centered design projects. These roles consist of user research, workflow analysis, information architecture, interaction design, wireframing & storyboarding, visual design, prototyping, user testing, and final delivery of implemented design solution. Being a part of the full process has allowed him to really pinpoint insights that turn into concepts and later are refined into feasible solutions.
Tim’s experience as both an independent and collaborating designer falls under many development processes. However, pushing an idea or brand to continuous improvement and to embrace change is often hyped up but then forgotten. Tim does not forget this and makes sure it is in communication during the whole process. Working closely with cross functioning teams, Tim is fully capable of managing several projects with prompt delivery.
Over the years, Tim’s work has been recognized by many professional organizations and featured on reputable online showcases. These works consist of creating an entirely new product, designing new versions of an existing product, proof of concepts, web applications, mobile applications, physical products, and of course hackathons.
Tim strives for projects where the demand flawless use cases are just as important as every other aspect of the project.
User Experience Designer @ User experience designer for mobile, wearables, and emerging technologies.
• Designed and QA new customer requested features for TD Ameritrade Mobile.
• Initiated "blue sky" projects for mobile and wearable technologies.
• Introduced new workflow for prototyping and presenting proof of concepts amongst the UX, development, and project management teams.
• Oversaw complete design cycle from concept to deployment.
• Worked in sync with research team to create journeys, surveys, and testing.
• Led ideation sessions to define new goals and maintain continuity between the brands products. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Jersey City, New JerseyUI & UX Designer @ Principal designer for major updates to the CIB Group's trading tools. These updates required new interface design to have strict continuity as well as increasing efficiency through interaction design. From March 2014 to August 2014 (6 months) Greater New York City AreaUX & UI Designer @ Ideation of design concepts based off of new technologies, human behaviors, gestural and haptic control.
• Project platforms included mobile, web, and system design to efficiently develop ideas for product design.
• User research, interaction design, visual design and usability testing.
• Designed information architectures, user flows, and wireframes.
• Built physical testing prototype models for a new Siemens Healthcare product line contributing to $300M+ in sales. From January 2013 to February 2014 (1 year 2 months) Princeton, New JerseyIn-House Freelance Designer/Art Director @ • Recruited by design department to create solutions for brands they represent.
• Projects ranged from branding, web design, interaction design, & social media.
• Extensive user and technology research for pitches and strategy. From June 2012 to September 2012 (4 months) Greater New York City AreaPresident @ • Elected by peers to handle all executive & financial duties for over 50 members. Had a strong voice in the leadership of the organization.
• Organized several educational and networking events.
• Successfully coordinated a week long studio tour of several design and advertising agencies in New York City. From August 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 1 month) Sarasota, Florida AreaDesigner / Art Director - Various Project Scopes @ JWT, Buffalo Wild Wings, IMO, Publix, Macy's, Smirnoff, Halls, Marriott, Weichert Realtors, Maximum Fitness, Shoe Carnival, Cecilian Worldwide, Tampa Bay Lightning, Redbrick Brewery From August 2010 to August 2012 (2 years 1 month) On Location & RemoteTreasurer @ Managed all monetary concerns of the organization. Involved in fundraising and events that increased awareness of the organization. From August 2009 to May 2011 (1 year 10 months) Sarasota, Florida Area