Degree (DUT SRC) @
Université de Haute-Alsace Mulhouse-Colmar
Kontest permet la création automatisée de jeux promotionnels.
Nous mettons à disposition des marketeurs une plateforme clé en main permettant de réaliser très simplement une multitude de jeux promotionnels qui s'intègrent aux médias sociaux pour en extraire de la valeur. Tournée vers la performance depuis notre lancement, nous fournissons des outils puissants de collecte et d'analyse
Kontest permet la création automatisée de jeux promotionnels.
Nous mettons à disposition des marketeurs une plateforme clé en main permettant de réaliser très simplement une multitude de jeux promotionnels qui s'intègrent aux médias sociaux pour en extraire de la valeur. Tournée vers la performance depuis notre lancement, nous fournissons des outils puissants de collecte et d'analyse de données qui augmentent l’intelligence marketing des entreprises tout en répondant à leurs objectifs de visibilité, d’engagement et de fidélisation.
### Kontest recrute !
Plus d'infos : http://kontestapp.com/fr/jobs
# Profils recherchés :
◉ JS Full Stack Developer (CDI)
◉ PHP Symfony Developer (CDI)
◉ CSS Developer (CDI)
◉ UX Designer (CDI)
◉ Chief Marketing Officer (CDI)
◉ Community manager (CDI)
◉ Chief Sales Officer (CDI)
◉ Account Manager (CDI)
Contactez-moi directement via http://gmaildefault.com
Mission : "Innovate constantly and encourage others to do the same."
I'm a Web addict. Following a digital-oriented curriculum, I specialized in social web and its new uses in agencies and advertising industry. A profile that lead me straight to Dailymotion, a leading online video sharing website where I operated as a web developer.
In 2010, I'm contacted by Google to join the company as a Rich Media Technical Specialist. I gave multiple talks as a HTML5 evangelist for Parisian agencies and met developers community across Africa.
Today, I'm the co-founder and CEO at Kontest, a multichannel platform for creating and running social marketing campaigns on Facebook, the Web and mobile. I create my own company with my work and life partner Jacinthe Busson who was the former Art Director at Deezer, another french great success.
CEO, Co-founder @ Check out our website (we're hiring!) : http://kontestapp.com
Kontest is the European leading platform for creating and running social marketing campaigns. We work with prestigious brands such as Microsoft, Samsung, Easyjet, Orange, Playstation, Yamaha and well-known agencies like Havas, Publicis or Nurun.
We provide a turnkey solution with easy and efficient tools that help our clients to launch successful operations like sweepstakes or photo contests to socially engage with their fans.
Fully based on latest HTML5 technologies, our solution allows a multichannel deployment fitting all medias: Facebook, websites, mobile phones or tablets. Brands take advantage of a full exposure in order to target the right audience and generate new qualified leads. From October 2010 to Present (5 years 3 months) Paris Area, FranceCo-organizer, speaker @ http://html5meetup.com
- A monthly free event about HTML5 innovations and technologies.
- Premium speakers from Google, Adobe, Microsoft, W3C etc.
+1500 members, +200 attendees each night From February 2012 to Present (3 years 11 months) Mentor, jury @ http://bemyapp.com
- Mentoring teams between 7-10 people during 48 hours non-stop.
- Platforms : HTML5, Deezer API, Dailymotion API, Open Data etc. From November 2011 to December 2013 (2 years 2 months) HTML5 Evangelist / Rich Media Technical Specialist @ Most valuable achievements :
* HTML5 evangelist : As member of Innovation team, helping creative agencies to understand all the potential of using web standards. Evangelizing HTML5 in Rich Media to over 1100 people from 15 Tier1 creative agencies (Ogilvy, Publicis, Digitas...) through on-site trainings and 800 outreach developers during Google events across 3 countries (France, Marocco, Cameroon). Reaching 98% positive feedbacks through survey of 500 attendees.
* Q4 Innovation award : in recognition of outstanding work at Google, driving revenue and market adoption.
* Secured over €390K in revenue across multiple Tier 1 advertisers (Fotovista, eBay, etc) in collaboration with the sales team.
* Providing QA and high quality support to Hi Tier clients e.g. Publicis, L'Oreal, Carat and Tier1 Nokia, BMW, Warner Bros, Paramount, Vodafone and Diesel to meet their satisfaction mostly across Youtube homepage campaigns.
As a Tech Specialist for Google Doubleclick, I work primarily with the leading creative agencies throughout Europe, in addition to regular contact from media agencies and large brand advertisers.
I provide technical support, service and training for some of the most advanced and engaging ads on the web, serving as a point of escalation for customers and campaign managers to troubleshoot and resolve creative and site related issues.
I also work with our internal global sales, product and services teams, in addition to a daily intense collaboration with the Rich Media european team to build innovative prototypes and tools. From October 2010 to September 2011 (1 year) Co-founder @ DareYa is the 1st community dedicated to challenge.
Anyone can challenge everyone about everything. When a challenge is added, players enter the competition by uploading a picture or a video. Then, members votes to determine the best participation.
* I dare you to make a juggling record ?
* I dare you to kiss the ceiling ?
* I dare you to skydive ?
* I dare you to plant a tree ?
Combination are endless... Through DareYa, everyone's contributions are encouraged by a common vision: Life is a challenge. A project created with Jacinthe Busson, Web/Mobile ergonomist and former creative director at Deezer. From March 2008 to February 2010 (2 years) Web/Flash Developer @ - Development of the new features, resolving bugs in XHTML / CSS, JS, PHP languages.
- CSS integration. Browsers cross-compatibility closer to the web standards. Debugging and tests.
- Integration and development of the mobile version for SFR (Vodafone live).
- Global constraints and heavy development process skill (Jira, SSH, SVN / GIT).
- Dailymotion Labs creator, management of the Hackathon event to increase team global innovation skills. From April 2007 to March 2008 (1 year) Live Video Artist @ http://dailymotion.com/absent
After midnight only : video filming, sampling and live video mixing, part of the electro band "Absent" with Yannick Donet (composer) and Frédéric Bailly (editor).
- Digital Live performance using midi keyboard, effects pedal, webcam streaming, toys
- Mixed with Arkaos and Resolume apps.
Most valuable achievements :
- Opening act for a worldwide famous band called "M83" : La Laiterie / Strasbourg (03/2005)
- "Tremplin des Eurockéennes" festival competitor
- More than 10 concerts across France between 2005 and 2008 : Festival de l'affiche (Chaumont), OPA bar (Paris), Noxious art festival etc. From March 2005 to February 2008 (3 years) FranceCorporate Webmaster @ - Design, integration, development and management of the company website in 16 languages.
- Collaboration with multiple international subsidiaries.
- Writing functional specifications and prototyping.
- Delivered with back-office, proprietary CMS, skinning features and 3D/Flash animations. From October 2005 to March 2007 (1 year 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension