Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) @
University of Mumbai
Being a focused and a dedicated individual, I would like to employ my critical and analytical skills to develop, debug and maintain large scale applications and leverage my strengths to think innovatively and divergently to overcome issues faced during design phase. As a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, I have ever growing appetite to explore new domains, learn new technologies and concepts, and be a part of projects that would challenge my current skill set and strengths. I am passionate about cloud computing, networking, Big data and machine learning, and would love to explore new areas in the field of computing.
I am currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Science at University of Massachusetts and am actively seeking job opportunities starting this January.
My Professional skills are,
● Used Netbeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010, Excel, VIM editor and gcc with threading.
● Familiar with Matlab, Hadoop, Apache Mahout, Apache web server, Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, REST API, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, FFMPEG, Iperf, Varnish, INET-Sockets, Service Oriented Architecture, Selenium, node js, Git, SVN, and XML.
● Experience in Windows, Linux/Unix OS.
Software Engineering Intern @ Developed an application to extract, aggregate and graphically visualize application level performance data of AlarmCentral, deployed on AWS cluster. AlarmCentral is an application that monitors and detects issues of network connectivity over LAN.
• Built a functionality to integrate multiple sources of data, viz: Postgre sql database, in memory etc.
• Used Java interfaces with SPRING dependency injection to alternate between the data sources.
• Developed a custom CSV parser and used it to extract performance data logged in csv format.
• Used Java Collections, especially TREE-MAPS to pre-sort and convert data into JSON object format.
• Created a global database connection pool using JNDI-API that was used other applications as well.
• Used JDBC-Template with data source Autowired using Java Spring application context loader.
• Built a service using java RMI-API for extracting live statistics logged in memory of the cluster nodes.
• Integrated the service with Alarmcentral using static memory access and configured it for the cluster.
• Created an interface to visualize the data using Highcharts plugin and Jquery, HTML, CSS and EXT-JS.
• Extended Jquery to implement customized draggable and resizable plugins for the graphs.
• Designed and developed test-cases using Junit REST-API, and HAMCREST matchers.
• Configured the tests for development and production environment using Java Spring Framework .
• Used eclipse MAVEN to handle dependencies, integrate plugins, build the application.
• Deployed application using Spring Framework servlets, on TOMCAT and JETTY servers. From May 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Teaching Assistant @ • Courses: Computing II, Data Structures
• Graded weekly assignments, midterms and finals.
• Helped students in their final project From February 2014 to May 2015 (1 year 4 months) Associate Web Developer @ Worked on various aspects of advertisement rendering software that was used for contextual advertising for websites like Yahoo, Forbes etc.
Some of my key responsibilities were,
• Programming for metadata (keywords) extraction from data of over 1 million contextualized web pages.
• Built a service to extract frequently clicked keywords using REDIS.
• Helped building a service to fetch ads from yahoo repo using NODE-JS.
• Developing script using Jquery for automatically extracting trail of breadcrumbs in the webpages.
• Writing PHP code for logging ad view and click data into Cassandra database for over 10 million views using Akamai api.
• Designing and writing test cases in Selenium and Php for validation during updates. From January 2011 to July 2013 (2 years 7 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaJunior Application Developer @ Developed enterprise-wide software for managing customer portfolios of a stock trading firm of over 1000 customers.
• Designed and developed modules for stock price prediction from historical data using regression.
• Automated selling of stocks upon reaching a customer predetermined or a predicted maximum value.
• Stop Loss feature to predict downfall of a stock before hand through prediction feature and alert customers.
• Java NAG library for regression in prediction feature.
• Java SAX for XML parsing data from BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) stock quotes api.
• My SQL database schema design and development.
• JDBC template for database transaction including bulk inserts and updates . From June 2010 to December 2010 (7 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension