CTO @ GeoComply offers regulators and operators a reliable, secure and user-friendly solution for the geolocation of online users. Focusing on the regulated iGaming and broadcasting industries, GeoComply works closely with its customers to harness cutting edge technology to better serve their needs. From June 2012 to February 2015 (2 years 9 months) Las Vegas, Nevada AreaSnr.
CTO @ GeoComply offers regulators and operators a reliable, secure and user-friendly solution for the geolocation of online users. Focusing on the regulated iGaming and broadcasting industries, GeoComply works closely with its customers to harness cutting edge technology to better serve their needs. From June 2012 to February 2015 (2 years 9 months) Las Vegas, Nevada AreaSnr. Project Manager @ Manage system integration projects, write and/or review software specifications from Systems Analysts and technical designs from Technical Lead
Manage third-party & licensee accounts, being point of contact for technical discussion, project management and timeframe.
Lead proof-of-concept development (console, web, web services, automation, data encryption/decryption, data transformation) From January 2011 to May 2012 (1 year 5 months) PhilippinesSolution Architect - Government Finance & Infrastructure @ Main responsibilities in pre-sales activities such as BQ, Tender, Solutioning, POC, HLD.
Specialized Areas / Technology:
- Oracle Middleware (SOA Suite, BPM/BPEL, Human Workflow)
- Oracle Content Management (UCM, WebCenter)
- Oracle Identity & Access Management
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle WebService Management (OSB, OWSM) From October 2010 to January 2011 (4 months) Project Manager @ Managed system integration projects, including: Payment Clearing House, Risk & Compliance Certification, Back office management system, Cross systems integration applications / services
Assisted in testing/bug fix verification
Vendor management From August 2007 to September 2010 (3 years 2 months) SingaporeCTO @ Lead a team of Ruby developers to build a new local reviews platform - www.metis.vn
- Hring programmers
- POC & setup framework.
- Build & manage continuous integration process & tools.
- Define new features, analyze and POC.
- Manage & facilitate the Scrum development process.
- Manage release & testing cycle. From May 2007 to May 2010 (3 years 1 month) VietnamSystems Analyst @ IT industry, with focus on Trade & Logistics business domains.
- Analyze, design, program, test and document IT systems
- Gather systems requirements and user sign-off requirements specification
- Provide maintenance and post-implementation support to customers From July 2006 to August 2007 (1 year 2 months) Software Engineer @ IT industry, with focus on Banking business domains From December 2005 to June 2006 (7 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension