Vice President Grade 21 - Advanced Analytics | AI | Digital SCM I Data Science @ Advance Auto Parts
Team Lead Information Technology @ Tata Consultancy Services - SRA
Acharya Nagarjuna University
A diversified Executive with proven Leadership experience with the World’s largest retailer in Supply Chain, Operations and Information Technology (Strategic Roadmaps, Program & Portfolio management, Replenishment, Logistics, SAP solutions, Enterprise strategies, Global Back Office Solutions including TRIRIGA integrations, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Change Management). A results-oriented leader who excels in influencing large, multi-cultural diversified teams, leading technologies,
A diversified Executive with proven Leadership experience with the World’s largest retailer in Supply Chain, Operations and Information Technology (Strategic Roadmaps, Program & Portfolio management, Replenishment, Logistics, SAP solutions, Enterprise strategies, Global Back Office Solutions including TRIRIGA integrations, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Change Management). A results-oriented leader who excels in influencing large, multi-cultural diversified teams, leading technologies, delivering operational excellence, managing customer relationship management, as well as shaping distinctive strategies to achieve competitive advantage with responsibilities in leading complex global portfolio’s aligned with company’s strategic vision. Additional strengths in Executive Leadership, Management & Organizational Process Improvement expanding company's strategic vision & execution.
• Leadership responsibilities and areas of expertise includes leading various portfolios centered around SAP & legacy systems such as:
o Chosen by CIO and CFO to lead Wal-Mart’s IT organization through major transformations & change management.
o Global back office operations;
o Enterprise agile mobility strategies with cloud technologies;
o Enterprise agile portal & browser strategies and solutions;
o Enterprise application integrations;
o User experience & user interface engineering;
o Program & project mgmt organizations - Agile methodology;
o Organization designs & creating matrix environments;
o Change management & transformational;
o SAP security, Hana, & identity management solutions;
o Supply chain management;
o Global merchandising, replenishment strategies & solutions;
o Modular planning strategies & scan to set solutions;
o Global transportation management & finance solutions;
o Space management and assortment optimization strategies;
o Organizational international integrations;
o Inventory & Inforem management
o Merchandise tab, tier & freight factor management & JDA solutions.
Director - Tech Services & Operations @ Leading Global Back office Operations / Program Management organizations / Shaping Enterprise Strategies / Vendor Management
• Led global back office operations, PMO organization and Shaping enterprise strategies.
• Top 2015 AES survey leader with 90% for Global back office operations. .
• Built up corporate back office organization and Project Management organization around SAP enterprise mobility agile landscape, user experience, cloud technologies, user interface, portals, browser matrix, enterprise application integrations (EAI), SAP security, Bobj, Hana and identity management. Implemented SAP modules (GL, AP, AR), enabling SAP methodologies through agility as well as upgrading portals, program and project management areas across global back office organization. Gained highest recognition for portfolio accuracy gained across organization.
• Led development of distinctive enterprise agile strategies to include agile methodologies. Influenced groups to translate into specific objectives/action plans while aligning with organizational strategic priorities, including SAP enterprise mobility, portal, cloud, browser, application integrations, replenishment, workflow management, inventory management, supply chain management, logistics and transportation management, assortment optimizations, modular space planning and Category management strategies. From February 2012 to Present (3 years 11 months) Fayetteville, Arkansas AreaSenior Manager Information Technology @ Led Supply Chain Management / Change & Transformational Mgmt/ Mergers & Acquisitions / Program Management Office
• Oversaw Supply Chain / retail/transformational, mergers & acquisitions and change management.
• Chosen by CIO to lead Major transformation and Change management of IT organization to create new way of working together in matrix as core group collaborating with top executive leadership of organization, completely changing shape of IT organization in way pillars are laid out across different domains.
• Executive driven and chosen by CFO for complex matrix organizational and financial optimizations. Successfully led them to closure.
• Managed and influenced direct/virtual teams through various integrations and conversions such as Brazil, Chile, Japan, and South Africa, working with customer counterparts on functional side while holding responsibility for operations and delivery of integrations initiatives. From February 2007 to January 2012 (5 years) Strategic Manager - Technology @ Led Supply Chain Mgmt / Global Replenishment Solutions / Vendor Mgmt / Space Planning & Category mgmt / Program Mgmt Office
• Directed Supply Chain Management, replenishment teams, JDA Vendor Management, space planning & Category Management Strategies, Merchandising planning & Assortment management strategies, modular management, Global Replenishment solutions, Warehouse Management, Logistics and transportation management teams and strategies, Project Management Organizations.
• Led and influenced supply chain teams responsible for providing solutions to complex issues on Pad 2 tier items, Inforem system management, inventory, workflow, and space management solutions, item PO creations, merchandising tab solutions, modular developments, category management, supplier solutions, modular label automations, signing descriptions for modular, assortment optimization solutions, JDA solutions, planograms generation, new stores management, transportation management solutions, global logistics solutions, routing solutions, and warehouse management solutions.
• Served on the Supply chain core group of excellence
• Drove Transportation area portfolio to be top in the division. From October 1998 to January 2007 (8 years 4 months) Fayetteville, Arkansas AreaTeam Lead Information Technology @ Team Lead of software professionals for Prudential Insurance Client and was responsible for analyzing, designing & developing solutions along with managing customer relationship with clients in Intl countries. From 1996 to 1998 (2 years) Executive Engineer @ Provided Executive leadership and management for 250+ employees in a manufacturing unit including engineers, supervisors, work force for Refrigeration solutions while ensuring we are meeting Industry standards for production of refrigerated products. From 1995 to 1996 (1 year) India
Executive MBA, Executive Masters in Business Administration - Walton College of Business @ University of Arkansas at Fayetteville From 2002 to 2004 B.TECH, Engineering, 4+ @ Acharya Nagarjuna University From 1990 to 1994 high school, English, 4+ @ Kendriya Vidyalaya From 1978 to 1988 Srikanth Vasireddy is skilled in: Retail, Multi-channel Retail, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Project Planning, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Process Improvement, Team Management, Supply Chain Management, Vendor Management, Analysis, Forecasting, Team Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension