Strategic Account Development Manager Merchant Development @ eBay Inc
Acquisition Manager Merchant Development @ eBay
15 years + of working within IT and e commerce and I still love what I do! Every day I get the chance to assist in the future growth of the company I work for, and the companies I work with. I’m enthusiastic, passionate and professional about what I do. Most people who know me will say
15 years + of working within IT and e commerce and I still love what I do! Every day I get the chance to assist in the future growth of the company I work for, and the companies I work with. I’m enthusiastic, passionate and professional about what I do. Most people who know me will say I always go the extra mile to find a win win for all and that puts a smile on my face.
Below is just a little about what I'm good at.
Sales, Strategic Planning, Negotiations, Product Marketing, Management, Purchasing, Operations
Strategic Account Development Manager Merchant Development @ The Merchant Development team has been created to enable our partners, brands and our Retailers to successfully scale and develop within our marketplace.
My role is develop and grow our partners at all stages of their ebay journey. This would include unlocking their full potential using insights to help drive inventory throughout its product lifecycle. Marketing levers to help with conversion and brand awareness, and demonstrating the benefits of other initiatives, such as click and collect, cross border trade and seasonal promotional planning
I have worked with numerous High street Retailers and brands across a range of verticals including, Technology, Home and Garden, Fashion and Health and Beauty. In partnership with an account management team in London, we assist our partners, retailers and brands, enabling them to reach the millions of shoppers that visit ebay each month, locally and globally. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Acquisition Manager Merchant Development @ Working in the merchant development team at ebay is on the front line of introducing everything that is “ebay” to prospective merchants. As an Acquisition Manager I’m in charge of acquiring medium to large retailers and manufacturers, guiding them through the process of opening a fully branded store on the ebay platform. This includes the initial introduction, contract negotiation, and project management. I also worked closely with and have good knowledge of PayPal, ebay Enterprise and ebay technology partners. I am also the lead for strategy meetings presenting the portfolio of ebay inc products, including marketplaces, click and collect, Cross Border Trade and mobile. Core to the success is the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels and provide a defined and well-structured commercial plan.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Generate and qualify leads and sales opportunities
- Plan and execute go to market strategies and tactics
- Create bespoke commercial agreements
- Keep thorough records of customer engagement From May 2011 to Present (4 years 8 months) Retail Manager @ Westcoast Ltd is the largest independently owned distributors in the UK today, distributing products for the world’s largest IT vendors, including Samsung, HP, Microsoft and Apple. Reporting to the board I was responsible for a team of 9 internal sales people, one sales specialist and one external sales person.
- Yearly, Quarterly and monthly Target setting
- QBR with the board
- Forecast and planning
- Facilitate vendor and customer engagement
- Escalation point for customers and vendors
- Driving brand awareness internally and externally
- Liaise directly with larger customers
- Create marketing programs
- Staff development
- Recruitment From June 2008 to March 2011 (2 years 10 months) Operations Manager @ Medium UK are the UK’s leading visual communications trade distributor. Covering a wide product portfolio of AV and video products including projectors, flat panel displays, interactive systems, digital signage and video conferencing. From March 2006 to April 2008 (2 years 2 months) Sales Manager @ Medium UK are the UK’s leading visual communications trade distributor. Covering a wide product portfolio of AV and video products including projectors, flat panel displays, interactive systems, digital signage and video conferencing. From October 2004 to March 2006 (1 year 6 months) IT Business Manager @ Bid.com specialist in reverse auction technology and asset management software. From January 2002 to November 2002 (11 months) Sales and Product Manager @ Sales Manager and Product Manager for Samsung Display,Sony Display and Hitachi Display products. From January 1999 to September 2001 (2 years 9 months)
Kennet School Simon Doe is skilled in: Account Management, Sales Management, New Business Development, Product Management, People Management, Contract Negotiation, E-commerce, Retail, Strategic Planning, Product Marketing, Team Management, Inventory Management, Consumer Electronics, Teamwork, Salesforce.com
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension