Experienced and goal oriented software engineer - developer with proven skills in delivering quality software that achieves expected results and in stipulated time while working independently or in teams. Actively developed multi-faceted software products for enterprise customers and provided teams with the needed technical expertise. I focus on effective, scalable and robust systems and applications, comprehensive solutions
Experienced and goal oriented software engineer - developer with proven skills in delivering quality software that achieves expected results and in stipulated time while working independently or in teams. Actively developed multi-faceted software products for enterprise customers and provided teams with the needed technical expertise. I focus on effective, scalable and robust systems and applications, comprehensive solutions along with analyzing complex systems, key frameworks and strive to excel in meeting expectations of end users, customers or corporate leadership. Self motivated with good interpersonal skills and fully aware of business requirements, standards and expectations.
Specialties: Software Programming, Object Oriented Design, Agile software development methodology, Algorithm design and Implementation with Performance analysis, Client (mobile, device, web, desktop) and Server side technologies (SQL, Java, Apache), mobile (iOS, Windows) embedded development, device software, system and platform level debugging and analysis
PS: Can you spot any "skills" from my list taken verbatim from the NY Times article on Amazon?
Software Development Engineer II @ - Large Volume Data Storage for one of Amazon's largest transactional engines
- Near Real Time Services covering multiple datacenters, multiple markets and storage tiers
- Dev Ops with full software life cycle owned and operated by our team.
- Programming using AWS's Advanced Cloud Services (EC2, Lambda, SWF, SQS), Data Analytics tools using Hadoop,EMR and modern UI support for mobile and web clients.
- No SQL storage via AWS offerings (Dynamo DB, RDS) and other no SQL stores, Indexing and trigger applications From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) iOS Programmer and App Designer @ Making creative iOS applications.
- Full lifecycle of iOS apps
- UI Design, application design, development and release process handling.
- Contributing to the iOS developer community and also helping out newbies to come upto speed From April 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Software Engineer 2A @ Worked as software engineer at Garmin Chandler team
Mostly design and development of in-dash and portable navigation systems and application development, platform development, data organization and visualizations, application performance improvements, hardware and software profiling.
- Routing Algorithms, performance optimizations
- Auto OEM On Board Navigation product development
- System Architecture and platforms
- C/C++ design, embedded databases, SQLite
- Geospatial data structures and algorithms
Previous teams :
- Portable Navigation device & OEM device feature development
- Connected Services and Data aggregation (client-server)
- Multi-tier Data Applications for connected GPS devices/apps
- JBOSS, JNI and Enterprise Java, realtime server dev
- Hadoop Cluster programming (map-reduce) & visualization From May 2009 to April 2014 (5 years) Software Engineer @ For: DCS OrderPoint Division (Wholesale business ERP system)
- Worked while going full time to graduate school.
- Complete server design using FOSS, Linux, Java, Postgres SQL, JSP, AJAX, ExtJs, Velocity.
- Created new E-Commerce engine helping small businesses to kick start online sales channels
- Designed and detailed implementation of major ERP modules and engines like General Ledger, End of Financial Period processing, Sales Order Management and E-Commerce integration
- Completely spearheaded customizable e-commerce and content management system design and development and integrated them into existing ERP system.
- Continuously implemented fluid customization requirements from customers throughout the job. From April 2007 to May 2009 (2 years 2 months) Student Researcher @ - Worked on developing optimized platform for Video transmissions over wireless mobile ad hoc networks
- Created Arizona State University's Shared Vision Project for Urban and tactical Combat forces Helmet mounted video systems
- Applied research and thesis onto improving video quality and transmission output on mobile ad hoc commodity hardware networks.
- Successfully tested and delivered demos on prototypes. Advanced implementation onto robots and supported video processing teams with platform support.
- Research Areas Studied: - 802.11 wireless networks, Opportunistic Routing, Ad hoc routing, Realtime operating systems, experimental multi layer video encoding, Link State Routing
- Technology: Linux, Video codecs, Streaming protocols (RTP), Atheros chipsets, VLC player, ethereal, OLSR, firewire. From August 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 5 months) Software Developer (Contractor from Persistent Sys) @ Software developer for Mobile Enterprise apps
- Windows Mobile 5 and 6 - application
- Good Mobile enterprise solution product development
- Device and platform development and support for devices on Windows mobile and partly on Palm OS and Symbian platforms.
- Mobile Browser and mobile web applications From July 2005 to December 2006 (1 year 6 months) MTS - Contractor for Good Technology Inc @ Refer the Good tech section From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Intern Software Project Trainee @ Worked on Remote OS detection using passive OS profiling and fingerprinting techniques. Also worked on remote agent-less computer resource gathering tool. From June 2004 to April 2005 (11 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension