Founding Board Member & Chief Branding Officer (CBO) @ Thinknext Foundation
CEO @ The Brewington House LLC
Dir. of Marketing & Media Relations @ Ball Out Media Group LLC
Business Admin., Business Mngmt @
Dover Business College
I started my career as Marketing and Promotions Manager for artist management firm, Iron Tongue Entertainment Inc. where I developed marketing and promotion campaigns for the entertainment company and its artists through grass roots, Internet, and mass media methods. I then went on to cofound Ball Out Media Group LLC. BOMG was a boutique multi-media firm that
I started my career as Marketing and Promotions Manager for artist management firm, Iron Tongue Entertainment Inc. where I developed marketing and promotion campaigns for the entertainment company and its artists through grass roots, Internet, and mass media methods. I then went on to cofound Ball Out Media Group LLC. BOMG was a boutique multi-media firm that specialized in the areas of Marketing, Public Relations, and Event Management.
While heading up Ball Out Media Group as its Dir. Of Marketing and Media Relations I was able to establish key relationships with media, high ranking executives, and a variety of clients ranging across various industries including NFL and NBA athletes and their respective non-profit organizations, as well as Fashion, Lifestyle, and Tech companies to name a few. I also have extensive experience with major brands as well as numerous celebrity entertainers and athletes which made my transition into Brand Management a natural progression.
“One day I just decided to let my natural gift of connecting people with people and brands with brands lead me into my next business venture.”
I am now wearing the CEO hat with my new Brand Management Consulting firm The Brewington House LLC. TBH currently holds the branding duties for Renaissance Life Ent., and its Renaissance Lifestyle Blog: FromNYtoParis.com. We offer brand management, brand marketing, brand development and brand partnerships to our clients.
“Just like a home, the key to building a great brand is its foundation…let’s build that foundation together.”
Founding Board Member & Chief Branding Officer (CBO) @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) CEO @ Brand Management | Brand Marketing | Brand Sponsorships | Brand Partnerships | Brand Development From March 2014 to Present (1 year 10 months) Greater New York City AreaDir. of Marketing & Media Relations @ B.A.L.L. Out Media Group, Paterson, NJ
Director: Marketing & Media Relations
*NFL Clients: (Mike Adams & Gerald Hayes)
- Coordinated youth football clinics for players’ charity foundations.
- Secured Sponsorships/Partnerships
- Handled all Marketing/Public Relations
*SiboguTech: (Mobile App Company)
- Handle all Media Relations and PR.
- Manage all Marketing campaigns
- Responsible for all branded partnerships
*FromNyToParis.com: (Lifestyle Blog)
- Handle all Media Relations and overall Brand Management
- Liaison for all talent booked for interviews
- Responsible for booking all interviews (Russell Simmons, Soledad O’Brien, Chef Roble, Rick Ross, Nicole Murphy, Anthony Anderson)
*Jersey Express Basketball: (ABA, Semi-Professional)
-Handled Marketing and Public Relations
-Responsible for securing sponsorships
-Responsible for brand partnerships
-Created unique one of a kind marketing campaigns. From February 2005 to February 2014 (9 years 1 month) Greater New York City AreaPromotions Mngr. @ Iron Tongue Entertainment, Paterson, NJ
*Marketing & Promotions Manager
- Marketed and promoted artists locally and regionally to build awareness and increase sale of merchandise.
- Planned and executed cross-promotional events with major retail stores corporate headquarters.
- Communicated with major record labels and national radio and television outlets to create opportunities for artists’ exposure.
- Established long term working relationships with vendors including print shops, graphic designers, and recording studios. From July 2001 to August 2004 (3 years 2 months) Greater New York City Area
AS, International Business/Marketing @ Berkeley College From 2007 to 2011 Business Admin., Business Mngmt @ Dover Business College From 2006 to 2007 Shawn Brewington is skilled in: Media Relations, Social Media Marketing, Broadcast, Advertising, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Event Planning, Radio, Video, Entertainment, Promotions, Event Marketing, Brand Development, Brand Awareness, Sponsorship
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension