Shaun has been working in the digital advertising industry for nearly 4 years. During this time he has produced and maintained work for numerous top leading brands. Projects have consisted of highly detailed software development with a very focused approach to industry standards and computing best practices. He has produced work that has generated a substantial amount
Shaun has been working in the digital advertising industry for nearly 4 years. During this time he has produced and maintained work for numerous top leading brands. Projects have consisted of highly detailed software development with a very focused approach to industry standards and computing best practices. He has produced work that has generated a substantial amount in revenue based on the success and performance of the applications built. He cares deeply about the art of code and creating systems that scale easily, run for long intervals, require little to no refactoring, and work seamlessly with future iterations.
Senior Interactive Developer L2 @ From December 2015 to Present (1 month) London, United KingdomSenior Interactive Developer L1 @ Lead Developer – Leading Home Security Responsive Site Redesign and Analytics Assessment
Multi-site redesign of the client’s .com built entirely responsive for the purpose of assessing overall conversion rate increases/decreases against their current .com
• Managed 3 other developers throughout the site design/development and build stages
• Worked directly with technical architect on site architecture, front-end tooling, build processes, ci environment, and testing
• Worked together with analytics to integrate specific a/b tests within Optimizely
• Worked with technical lead on integration of site into AEM
• Assessed proper front end libraries and gave recommendations concerning modular architecture of static site templates and data
Site Developer – Major Department Store Brand’s Hybrid IPad/IPhone In-Store Kiosk Application
Co-lead developer on a kiosk and scanner application built using MVC principles for a lead department store that replaced their current in-store registry kiosk.
• Built Single Page Application using Backbone.js alongside Marionette that used Require.js and Underscore.js on the front end for client’s in-store registry.
• Worked primary on the gift module of the application, which after six months being in production has been the only module within the app itself that required no refactoring.
• Application itself after six months in production has been so successful that the client has begun three other projects with Sapient. Two new contracts have successfully been able to reuse our existing codebase to create additional applications From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) Interactive Developer L2 @ Site Developer – Major Home Improvement Company’s In-Store Experience Application
Developed Single Page Application that allowed users to interact with the client’s products in a more meaningful way while shopping in the store by providing ratings, reviews, and additional methods of payment from the isle.
• Built interactive application using Backbone.js and Marionette with Require.js that married the client’s rich datastore with a much easier user interface that afforded a much more fluid viewing and buying experience.
• Optimized existing in-store-experience application to use Marionette
• Reduced overall existing applications code by 20% (based on compressed file size) after major refactor of various modules.
Site Developer – Global News Reporting Company Site Redesign
• Built responsive site using the CSS framework Zen Grids
· Devised custom content management system modules
· Drafted and implemented front-end design elements
Developed custom website for training purposes with the main goal of equipping child care workers and pediatricians in administering a test used for screening infants to indicate atypical social-emotional development that can be associated with autism spectrum disorders From June 2011 to August 2011 (3 months) Web developer @ Worked as a marketing manager with responsibilities that included graphic design, content management, and web development. From August 2008 to January 2010 (1 year 6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension