Sharon is a highly experienced and dynamic Human Resources & Recruitment Management professional. During her tenure with Kenexa, she has managed the RPO recruitment operations for three life sciences organizations. She was an integral part of the launch team to ensure a successful implementation, process development and continues to drive delivery operations. During the RPO partnerships with
Sharon is a highly experienced and dynamic Human Resources & Recruitment Management professional. During her tenure with Kenexa, she has managed the RPO recruitment operations for three life sciences organizations. She was an integral part of the launch team to ensure a successful implementation, process development and continues to drive delivery operations. During the RPO partnerships with these organizations they experienced a significant reduction in time to fill/cost per hire, increase in quality of hire/retention & successful launch of centralized processes and HR technology. The recruitment initiatives have spanned all areas of the business with a strong presence with niche roles at the Director/Manager level in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Technical Operations, Manufacturing Technology, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Sales Operations & Government Affairs. In addition, she managed nationwide Specialty Sales and MSL expansions within Oncology and Neuroscience.
Prior to joining Kenexa, Sharon partnered with Fortune 500 companies in Life Sciences, Global Consulting, Consumer Products, Technology, Public Relations and Manufacturing sectors. Areas of expertise are in RPO project implementations, strategic planning & execution of recruitment & sales operations to ensure the delivery of best in class solutions. Sharon has managed high-volume recruitment initiatives, new business development, client relationship management & driving the delivery of global recruitment services for executive to mid-level opportunities. She has a demonstrated depth of knowledge with creative sourcing avenues, strategic methods for identification of niche candidates, implementation of service offerings, management of global recruitment and industry trend analysis.
Sharon is highly networked and well respected within the industry as a high caliber professional that has proven success and long standing partnerships.
Specialties:In excess of 14 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, RPO, Project Management and Team Management.
HR RPO Operations Manager @ • Responsible for RPO business and recruiting operations management with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
• Provide leadership, personnel management and mentoring for a team of Staffing Consultants and Recruiters
• Partner with leadership to develop best practices, drive operational improvements and achieve key performance metrics
• Provide strategic direction in regards to recruiting operations, social media and attraction/retention methods
• Responsible for overseeing resource allocation, expertise alignments and delivery
• Building and maintaining client relationships and partnerships to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Responsible for the developing & refining Standard Operating Procedures, Process Maps, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Operational reporting From February 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) RPO Staffing Consultant - ImClone Systems (subsidiary of Eli Lilly) & Otsuka Pharmaceuticals @ • Key member of the team during the launch of two new RPO partnerships within the Life Sciences Industry (ImClone Systems & Otsuka Pharmaceuticals)
• Instrumental in the successful roll-out of the RPO program and ATS integration working directly with the client groups and leadership resulting in a seamless transition period
• Partnered with all levels of management and HR to develop and implement recruitment strategies to drive talent to the organization
• Responsible for managing a team of Operations Recruiters and Program Coordinators to ensure deliverables meet/exceed quality expectations
• Manage a diverse slate of job requisitions through utilizing a distributed recruiting approach, job boards, associations and social media resources
• Accountable for all stages of a job requisition from planning to the onboarding of the new hire
• Consistently evaluated delivery and client satisfaction while utilizing feedback and new techniques to fine tune processes
• The RPO programs resulted in a reduction in time to fill/cost per hire, increase in quality of hire/retention, development of innovative branding programs, efficient ATS/reporting capabilities and overall a centralized talent acquisition function From June 2010 to February 2013 (2 years 9 months) Senior Managing Director, Northeast @ • Sole responsibility for Northeast regional business operations with full P&L accountability averaging 2 million
• Manage budgets and financial forecasts to ensure business unit profitability
• Direct supervision of a team of 10+ employees providing leadership and mentorship to drive successful performance and career development
• Client development and management with international and domestic partnerships in Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Global Consulting, Manufacturing, Technology and Healthcare industries.
• Develop project & implementation plans, resource allocations and service level agreements with newly formed RPO and Executive Search clients
• Develop strategic recruitment direction for existing and new recruitment projects
• Reporting on service level metrics in order to review performance and to ensure deliverables meet/exceed expectations
• Develop innovative sourcing strategies utilizing various resources to secure top talent
• Led large scale recruitment projects for national sales expansions and RPO projects
• At all times maintained the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism, ability to relate to all walks of life and ease at handling even the most difficult situations From May 2006 to June 2010 (4 years 2 months) Sr. Account Executive / Executive Recruiter @ • Establish and maintain relationships with many of New Jersey’s top corporations through various sales, marketing and account management efforts
• Recruit all levels of professionals, exempt and non-exempt, for diverse industries through numerous effective strategies
• Consult with Human Resources and Hiring Managers in order to evaluate company’s needs and requirements for a specific job search
• Handle the full hiring life cycle which consists of the following: develop job descriptions, source viable candidates, perform initial screening process, conduct thorough personal interviews, coordinate schedules for company interviews, obtain feedback from both clients and applicants, perform detailed reference checks, extend job offers to prospective employees, prepare offer letters and explain in detail employers benefits package
• Strengthen client relationships through consistent and considerate follow up methods
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with both clients and candidates at all times
• Attend various AMA seminars focusing on Effective Recruiting Techniques, Human Resource issues and Adherence to Employment Laws
• Act as a representative of Cameo Personnel at regularly held external business functions
• Provide in-depth career assessment and interview training for candidates From June 1999 to May 2006 (7 years)