International Business Development Manager @ Pentland Brands
Licensing Manager @ IMG
Junior Sales Manager Kappa @ Basic Italia S.p.A.
Sport Management @
Università di Torino - SUISM
Licensing Manager with great account management skills and experience in managing high profile brands. Ex professional athlete (National Champion and part of the Italian national team of athletics), a Master in Sport Management, a full year as Sky Pro Cycling Sponsorship Executive and then as a Junior Sales Manager for Kappa. I just finished my experience at
Licensing Manager with great account management skills and experience in managing high profile brands. Ex professional athlete (National Champion and part of the Italian national team of athletics), a Master in Sport Management, a full year as Sky Pro Cycling Sponsorship Executive and then as a Junior Sales Manager for Kappa. I just finished my experience at IMG looking after the Major League Baseball and Volkswagen brands. Bilingual (Italian and English) and fluent in 2 languages (French and Spanish).
Licensing Manager @ Looking after the Major League Baseball and Volkswagen Licensing programs,in EMEA and UK respectively:
• Act as a brand guardian and day to day key support to all licensees from an account management point of view. This includes all kind of products, from apparel to gifts, from eyewear to footwear, but also all marketing collaterals.
• Responsible for the overlooking of all products review, ensuring that all licensees follow the brand guide lines as requested. For the MLB brand, responsible for all product approvals in EMEA.
• Monitoring all contracts’ renewal and termination on behalf of the licensors, ensuring that all financial aspects (including Royalty reports) are sent correctly and on time.
• Preparing royalty and sales analysis, understanding key account performances and how these will impact seasonal numbers. Provide solutions and new ideas when possible.
• Monitoring the market for potential infringements,look out for new trend settings and identify new opportunities. Preparing moodboards when necessary.
. Looking for new business development opportunities and approach directly new potential companies/licensees
• For the MLB brand: managing the Marketing Budget, approving all marketing activities and collaterals, in charge for organising PR/special events (i.e. Brand Licensing Europe booth space and Licensees final year dinner event). From November 2013 to November 2015 (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomJunior Sales Manager Kappa @ Working in the B2B department for Basic Italia brands (Kappa, Robe di Kappa, Superga, Kway and Jesus Jeans):
• Supporting the clients in all aspects of co-branding activities on the products selected.
• Ensure all brand guide lines of the client are met while asking the designer to provide a graphic proposal, offer them good quality items with prices within their budget but still above Basic Italia sales margin.
• Mediating between sourcing, logistics and client in order to provide a product in time, with the right characteristics and convenient price.
• Preparing royalties for partners.
• Assisting the sponsorship commercial department with all sponsored collections (for teams such as Roma FC, Torino FC, Italian Golf Federation, Abarth, Mascalzone Latino..), benchmarking competitors, selecting the final collection for the consumers catalogue, creating a price list and monitoring the sales. From August 2012 to October 2013 (1 year 3 months) Turin Area, ItalySponsorship Executive @ As part of BSkyB Brand Marketing team, supporting the Sponsorship Manager in maintaining and growing excellent day-to-day working relationships with Team Sky’s international sponsors:
• Overseeing all partner marketing, advertising and promotional activities related to Team Sky to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
• Collecting partners requests over the team (e.g. imagery, media interviews, rider appearances) and ensure contractual obligations are met
• Creating the monthly Partner Newsletter, assisting in the social media management and collaborating in the creation of the iPhone app
• Events: organising the yearly Partner Day and supporting the riders at the Sky Ride events
• Administration: organising Meetings for the Sponsorship Manager, preparing Agendas and taking minutes From April 2011 to March 2012 (1 year) FE / HE Strategy Development Officer @ Funded Placement at the University of Ulster on behalf of DCAL. To raise awareness and stimulate engagement around the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games within the Further and Higher education sector. From November 2010 to March 2011 (5 months) Belfast, United KingdomInternship at the University of Ulster @ “Benchmarking research for the Ulster Elks Fencing club”. This included also presenting a project with various opportunities that could help the Club to become competitive in the market. From June 2010 to September 2010 (4 months) Belfast, United KingdomPE Teacher @ From September 2008 to May 2009 (9 months) Responsible for VIP Area and hospitality @ Working for the Torino2009 organization in the protocol sector and responsible for the VIP Area during the Indoor European Championship of Athletics in Turin. From January 2009 to March 2009 (3 months) Promoter @ Promoting Diageo products in Northern Ireland territory From January 2008 to May 2008 (5 months) Belfast, United KingdomEvent Manager @ Working as a volunteer for the National Trust From January 2008 to May 2008 (5 months) Employee in PR @ Placement at the Mediavip Spa in Torino, company specialised in promotions, relational marketing and organizing sports events, as an employee in public relations. From December 2005 to January 2007 (1 year 2 months)
Master in Sport Management, Sport Marketing @ University of Ulster From 2009 to 2010 Sport Management @ Università di Torino - SUISM From 2005 to 2007 Sports Science, Uni @ Università di Torino - SUISM From 2001 to 2005 Sarah Semeraro is skilled in: Sponsorship, Sports Marketing, Sports, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Sales Management, Event Management, Event Planning, Sports Management, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension