Head of Campaigns and Programs, JAPAC, Google Cloud @ Google
BA (Hons) @
I joined LinkedIn October 2013 and still loving it. Not only a seriously impressive mission to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce but as a B2B marketer we get to do cool stuff, like inbound lead nurture, data driven content marketing & social demand generation. Check out the Interview video below. It's funny
I joined LinkedIn October 2013 and still loving it. Not only a seriously impressive mission to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce but as a B2B marketer we get to do cool stuff, like inbound lead nurture, data driven content marketing & social demand generation. Check out the Interview video below. It's funny & Australian & my team made it.
The culture is like no other. From the leadership who live & breathe our core values to the endless supply of Tim Tams and yoga at the end of a busy day. It’s good.
Specialities: data driven marketing, savvy across most marketing principles; strategy, targeting, digital demand gen, customer experience, communications & analytics.
Persistent, passionate, calm in a storm.
Head of Marketing, Talent Solutions, A/NZ @ I head up Australia & New Zealand marketing for LinkedIn Talent Solutions, the largest business for LinkedIn. Busy delighting our existing customers and acquiring new ones through modern marketing strategies; think nurture, content, data driven marketing but also through traditional face to face programs such as events & executive marketing. From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Sydney, AustraliaMarketing Director @ Responsible for the marketing strategy across Australia & New Zealand to support $multi-million revenue objectives. Accountable for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing programs to ensure a healthy pipeline for direct sales and channel partner organisations. In charge of marketing communications including social media and public relations activities, both external & internal. Also accountable for several Asia-Pacific programs. From October 2002 to March 2013 (10 years 6 months) Avaya Marketing Manager @ Responsible for marketing strategy, program development and implementation across Australia and New Zealand including online, email and national roadshows demand generation; channel and alliance marketing; competitive attack; customer loyalty programs and budget management. From June 2001 to October 2002 (1 year 5 months) Marketing Director (New York) @ * Setting up marketing infrastructure
* Target account profiling and market intelligence for sales team
* Development and initial implementation of customer communications plan
* Development of product literature, press releases, customer testimonials
* Website development From December 2000 to February 2001 (3 months) Marketing Strategy Manager, Internet Platforms. Regional Marketing Manager, CRM @ * Supporting Business Development team with appropriate marketing solutions.
* Educating sales and channels on competitive positioning, product functionality and current trends, both local and global
* Support press contact for all CRM issues From April 2000 to November 2000 (8 months) Marketing Manager @ Responsible for the successful planning, development and implementation of marketing programs in support of Epicor Australia and New Zealand’s revenue goals From 1996 to 2000 (4 years) Marketing Executive (London) @ Responsible for developing and implementing marketing communication initiatives. From February 1992 to March 1996 (4 years 2 months)
Strategic Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations @ Australian Graduate School of Management From 2004 to 2005 BA (Hons) 2:1, Communications @ Coventry University From 1988 to 1991 Friesland School Sarah Husbands is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, B2B, Channel, Direct Marketing, Online Marketing, Executive Marketing, SEM, SEO, Demand Generation, Customer Loyalty, Customer Engagement, Digital Marketing, Inbound Lead Generation, Metrics Analysis, Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension