Senior Sales Account Executive @ NextGate uses its unmatched expertise in patient identification to connect the healthcare ecosystem by accurately identifying and linking patient and provider data. NextGate's Care Team Collaboration solutions leverages the company's industry-leading identity management technology to connect disparate data at the patient and provider level, dynamically building care team profiles and empowering the
Senior Sales Account Executive @ NextGate uses its unmatched expertise in patient identification to connect the healthcare ecosystem by accurately identifying and linking patient and provider data. NextGate's Care Team Collaboration solutions leverages the company's industry-leading identity management technology to connect disparate data at the patient and provider level, dynamically building care team profiles and empowering the team with relevant and actionable information. At the core of this architecture is NextGate's KLAS #1 ranked EMPI technology which currently manages more than 175 million lives. It is deployed by the nation's most successful healthcare systems and health information exchanges. Managing the northeast regional health systems, hospitals, IPA's, ACO's and Payors. From March 2015 to Present (10 months) Greater New York City AreaAccount Executive @ As a Healthcare Account Executive, I am responsible for selling the portfolio of Nuance Healthcare speech recognition solutions into clinical settings. My key focus is on new business development and expansion within existing accounts throughout the NY, NJ region. I foster effective relationships with CIO's, CFO's, CMIO's and key decision makers. My goal is to help healthcare organizations increase EHR adoption by speech enabling their EHR system utilizing Dragon Medical. Nuance offers leading edge 'on-premise' and 'cloud' based healthcare solutions that allow hospitals, IDN's, ambulatory clinics and large physician groups to realize higher quality documentation, improving quality care, higher reimbursements, reduced risk, improving turnaround time and patient safety.
• 2014 Annual quota $2.75mm. Performance 120% of quota.
• 2013 Annual quota $3.69mm. Performance 95% of quota. From January 2013 to July 2014 (1 year 7 months) Regional Sales Executive @ Generating new business and maintaining existing client relationships within the Ambulatory market. Responsible for the growth and development of Centricity EMR (GE Healthcare's Flagship Electronic Medical Record) and our integrated Centricity Practice Solution (PM) within the Northeast Region. Focused on selling to large physician groups, hospital outpatient clinics and Community Health Centers. Annual Quota $1.4mm, exceeded Q4 quota. From October 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 4 months) Regional Account Manager @ Managed existing client relationships and developed new business for a healthcare IT services company. The Electronic Medical Record and Practice Management solutions offered include Vitera/Sage & Medinformatix. The client base consisted of small to mid size physician practices within the NJ/NY region.
• Successfully achieved 100% of annual quota $1.1mm. From 2009 to October 2011 (2 years) Sr. Account Executive @ Retained and grew annual contract renewals for IT Research and Consulting services. Focused on delivering the technology related insight necessary for clients to make appropriate business based decisions. Field based territory management of assigned accounts and development of high level client relationships. Managed national accounts including; Pearson Publishing, Unilever, Dunn & Bradstreet, ISO, Quest Diagnostics, Wakefern, JM Huber, New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance.
Interacted with C-level executives and Senior IT leaders to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide IT strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's IT research and consulting services.
• Achieved 120% of quota in the first 12 months of sales activity. Also won back two lost accounts.
• Annual quota $1.6mm. From 2007 to 2009 (2 years) Account Executive @ Sold enterprise data integration software solutions to address IT modernization and legacy integration issues. The software solution product mix included: host integration, web integration, SOA, desktop integration, pc emulation, network security, configuration management and pc lifecycle management. Developed new business opportunities within Fortune 500 accounts including; Merck, PSE&G, State of NJ, Merrill Lynch, Tyco Int'l, Selective Insurance, Dow Jones, AT&T, Pershing, CIT Group, NJ Transit, Goldman Sachs, Gucci, etc. Utilized a consultative sales approach to identify client needs and recommend the proper solution.
Through a focused and persistent marketing effort, effective client relationship management, and innovative selling techniques, successfully achieved 117% of $1.9mm annual quota. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Corporate Account Executive @ Sold technical and general business application software, PC hardware and components aimed at technology professionals, including web designers, software engineers and development managers, systems integrators, and technical support specialists.
Managed 30 Fortune 500 accounts including; Citigroup, Fidelity Investments, Allstate, AIG, Verizon, UPS, AOL, Cendant, Benjamin Moore, Capital One, Siemens, Lockheed Martin, Cerner, Pfizer, BMW, Astra Zeneca, etc. Conducted a complex sale involving C-level executives and key decision makers within the IT department and applications development group. Met quota objectives of $1.2 million per year. From 2001 to 2005 (4 years) Regional Sales Executive @ Sold healthcare information systems consisting of clinical and financial software applications for hospitals, long-term care facilities, rehabilitation, behavioral health, mental health facilities, and large physician groups.
Negotiated and closed the largest contract in the company’s 30-year history with the nation’s leading behavioral healthcare organization, ResCare (Louisville, KY), resulting in $2.1 million contract. From 1998 to 2001 (3 years)
Computer Science @ Monmouth University Sal Fiorellino is skilled in: CRM: Salesforce.com, ACT, Goldmine, Siebel, Lotus Notes, Sales Training: Value Selling Concepts, Strategic Selling, Basho Training, Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Project, Visio, Value Selling, PowerPoint, Outlook, Enterprise Software, Sales, Account Management, Sales Process, Business Development, Sales Management, Customer Service, Healthcare Information Technology, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension