Vice President, Customer Operations @ Leading customer-facing operational teams for $125M revenue business unit including responsibility for account management, billing & customer payment operations, technical support and local number portability (LNP). From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Greater Denver AreaDirector, Delivery Services @ Leading organizational change and business process transformation programs for Fortune 500
Vice President, Customer Operations @ Leading customer-facing operational teams for $125M revenue business unit including responsibility for account management, billing & customer payment operations, technical support and local number portability (LNP). From April 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Greater Denver AreaDirector, Delivery Services @ Leading organizational change and business process transformation programs for Fortune 500 clients. From April 2012 to March 2013 (1 year) Greater Denver AreaProgram Director @ - Designed, led and implemented managed services programs including enterprise-class software implementation, business process integration, helpdesk implementation / management and business intelligence definition and delivery.
- Led efforts to implement telecommunications lifecycle management programs for a major telecommunication carrier and various enterprise customers resulting in greater than 100% ROI for customers.
- Led 11-person team to manage $410M in annual telecommunications services for 45 Fortune 500 customers. Program involved designing, building and implementing monthly contract reviews and invoice reconciliations for 45 Fortune 500 and State Government customers.
- Hired, developed and trained staff to provide managed services using a proactive, customer-focused approach.
- Led sales discussions and product demonstrations for telecommunications lifecycle management managed services, telecom invoice audit, process optimization programs and professional services engagements.
- Designed and implemented sales presentations, marketing material and service proposals for sales opportunities From August 2008 to April 2012 (3 years 9 months) Director, Automation Programs and Finance @ Designed, built and supported a program to automate core service support and service delivery processes across fast-paced operations team in the web operations (web hosting) team. Program involved business case development, ROI analysis and build vs. buy decisions resulting in tools deployed to the operations team. Resulting efficiencies from the program equate to ~$1M annual cost avoidance.
Created and managed the budgeting, forecasting and purchasing for Operations department including $21.6M in operating expense and $8.3M in capital expense From April 2007 to July 2008 (1 year 4 months) Manager, Customer Project Implementations @ Led a team of 20 project managers that implemented large customer projects across 22 state region; the average project implementation contains $160K revenue per year of equipment and data & voice services. Team completed 514 project implementations for approximately 310 different customer in 2005 & 2006 worth $223M in total contract revenue. Achieved 94% customer satisfaction rating and 98% on-time performance for all service implementations across the team. From April 2005 to April 2007 (2 years 1 month) Manager, Sales Support Programs, Processes & Systems @ From August 2002 to April 2005 (2 years 9 months) Manager, Engineering Project Management @ Managed team of up to 25 project managers responsible for large-scale network expansions (OC-192 & OC-48)and establishing new IP hosting facilities nationwide. From January 1999 to August 2002 (3 years 8 months) Signal Officer @ Led large teams of communciations specialists to install, operate and maintain tactical communications networks consisting of switched voice, IP-based LAN, video conferencing and secure cellular service covering 50 sq Km area. From January 1995 to January 1999 (4 years 1 month)
MS, Finance @ University of Colorado, Denver From 2003 to 2005 BS, Management @ Georgetown University From 1990 to 1994 Ryan Henley is skilled in: Program Management, PMP, Six Sigma, Process Improvement, PMO, Process Engineering, Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Telecommunications, Project Management, SaaS, Management, Service Delivery, Managed Services
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension