My IT background has actualized in a variety of environments, which has given me the skill set necessary to provide technical application and support across many platforms. Although the good portion of my background comes from IT in the legal field, in recent years I have been successfully providing support and client account management for SaaS cloud-based
My IT background has actualized in a variety of environments, which has given me the skill set necessary to provide technical application and support across many platforms. Although the good portion of my background comes from IT in the legal field, in recent years I have been successfully providing support and client account management for SaaS cloud-based software companies.
Technical Account Manager @ Will update soon.
Original hire date of March 2010 with a short 10 month break from Telogis. From March 2010 to Present (5 years 8 months) Austin, TexasClient Solutions Specialist @ * Effectively manages a wide diverse client base with multiple eLearning and deadline needs by ensuring all goals are met throughout the lifecycle of each of their unique course development and deployment projects.
* Implements and manages daily tasks such as but not limited to: custom course creations/course customizations, QA testing, branding, learner registration and management, data exchanges and login/registration portal testing, deployment and after course maintenance needs.
* Cross-collaborates daily with engineering, product and content teams, account managers and clients to ensure a successful eLearning experience for all learners.
* Performs one on one and small group training as necessary to ensure clients have the right tools/knowledge to fully utilize the LMS platform efficiently and effectively, as well as creating and providing instructional documentation for company’s customers as needed.
* Works closely with engineering, product and content teams to help identify, prioritize, report, track and resolve issues/bugs.
* Assists in all areas of product testing for manual, functional, system integration, performance and reliability for cross-browser testing and usability. From August 2014 to May 2015 (10 months) Austin, TexasSr. Technical Support Engineer @ * Provided customized premier support and account administration for one of the company’s largest elite enterprise accounts, as well as the company’s other US customer base.
* Heavy hardware and software support for a SaaS cloud-based location intelligence company by utilizing Salesforce, MS Office, Adobe, Silverlight, Java and various other support resources and tools for backend support/problem resolution.
* Engaged daily in research and analyzation of raw data and reports.
* Provided daily one on one heavy software and hardware training to customers, as well as created instructional documentation for company’s customers as needed.
* Worked closely daily with clients, technicians, project and account managers, internal departments and resellers.
* Helped to maintain the companies various databases and internal web-based document system.
* Worked closely with developers in ensuring cloud-based application functioned correctly as well as provided suggestions for feature enhancements and modification requests. From 2010 to July 2014 (4 years) Austin, TXClient Account Manager @ * Provided client account management for the small to medium business base which includes but is not limited to:
- Engaged daily with customers to help satisfy their current account sales and support needs for the company’s SaaS cloud-based enterprise location intelligence software platform.
- Maintained and retained existing customers by building long-term relationships utilizing a hands-on approach.
- Actively resolved any and all issues related to products, services, and other account management matters by quickly clarifying the problem in order to determine the most efficient solution to getting the issue resolved as quickly as possible, then following-up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Obtained additional sales through add-ons and introducing new products and services to both existing and potential customers by educating them on the benefits of the company’s many cloud-based products and services, including but not limited to: API integration, work order management, strategic/tactical routing and navigation options.
- Created and implemented product and service orders by analyzing customer’s current requirements and future goals, allowing custom tailoring of products and services that best fit their growth needs.
- Worked daily with project managers, hardware engineers, and internal departments from accounting to fulfillment.
* Recommend products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Performed one on one and small group training as necessary to ensure the company’s clients have the right tools/knowledge to fully utilize the company’s enterprise cloud-based applications efficiently and effectively.
* Participated in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques. From 2010 to July 2014 (4 years) austin, txTechnical Support Specialist @ * Hardware and software support for large multi-city law firm on software applications including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Numbering Suite, Adobe, Work Share, Workflow, ConsoleOne, LexisNexis, Carpe Diem, Track-It, Summation, Filesite / Mailsite, Novell Network Environment, Groupwise, VMwear, Interaction, RighFax, ECopy.
* Maintain databases for various software assisted in managing the firms licensing, purchase orders and invoices.
* Provide one on one software and hardware training to firm members on a daily basis in a Novell environment and provided excellent customer service.
* Worked within the Novell Network and Windows environment to manage and modify user accounts and network rights, created workspaces for Interwoven Worksite, worked in VMware for such things as Blackberry account management, scanning and printing environment, dealt with all wireless systems and accounting weekly reports. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Austin, TXTechnical Support Specialist @ * Hardware and software support for large multi-city law firm on software applications including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Softwise Macrosuite & Numbering Suite, Microsystems DocXtools & DocXchange, Adobe, Work Share, Workflow, Altris, LexisNexis, Carpe Diem, Premis, Track-It, HotDocs, Summation, Sanction, Filesite / Mailsite
* Maintain databases for various softwares.
* Provide one on one software and hardware training to firm members on a daily basis.
* Review and critique prospective software for cross-sectional use. Determine whether the software meets the needs of the end user and fits within the firm’s technical landscape.
* Work closely with the training department to establish a training schedule that would best benefit firm members.
* Oversee the scheduling of hardware setups or meetings, conferences and presentations.
* Prepare portable hardware solutions for mobile attorneys and trains on functionality.
* Assist in production of electronic documents in large litigation cases.
* Remain current on all hardware and software systems in the firm to assist attorneys and staff with information and/or additional support from specialized MIS staff.
* Assist in website maintenance and in providing e-alerts to clients.
* Excellent customer service. From 2004 to 2009 (5 years) San Antonio, Texas AreaHelp Desk Technician - Contract @ * Consulted with company contact and employees about project scope, as well as worked closely with the company’s technical department to assure that systems are tailored to meet their individual needs.
* Used mirror software to systems to be transferred and implemented in new system.
* Setup and configured new systems by backing up, transfer data and implementing vital files and profile data. From 2002 to 2003 (1 year) TexasHelp Desk Technician @ * Worked closely with team leads and fellow team members daily, helping provide the best technical services possible to Gateway’s diverse customer base which represented all computer skill levels.
* Provided all hardware/software technical phone support for desktops, laptops, printers, scanners and various other peripheral devices for all Gateway customers around the United States.
* Used Siebel and various other web-based tools to verify ownership, product purchases, and to provide effective troubleshooting for hardware, software and peripherals that were purchased through Gateway.
* Performed extensive troubleshooting and problem diagnosing on all hardware and software, solved issues in a timely manner, and placed product orders that ranged from software, hardware for product replacements and add-ons. From 2002 to 2002 (less than a year) Greater San Diego AreaLegal Assistant @ * Assisted attorneys and work closely with others as a team in the firm’s representation of clients whose legal areas ranged from estate planning, probate, and family law clients.
* Worked in an office atmosphere where multitasking was essential in everyday operation.
* Worked with legal documents such as wills, leases, power of attorneys, motions, affidavits, pleadings and decrees.
* Drafted original documents while ensuring accuracy by allotted deadline.
* Producing Desktop publishing (reproducing/replicating/creating documents for every occasion).
* Working with Fax, copier, transcription, 10 key, and filing.
* Acted as Systems Analyst by providing technical support to office staff, which included help desk support and instruction in the operation of various applications. From 1996 to 1999 (3 years) Cuero, Texas
Roxi Baros is skilled in: SaaS, Enterprise Software, Technical Support, Account Management, Salesforce.com, Troubleshooting, Sales, VMware, Hardware, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Client Accounts, Information Technology, Active Directory, Networking, Marketing, Cloud-based, Databases, CRM, Mobile Devices, DNS, Web Applications, Legal Software, Google Docs, Network Administration, SQL, Wireless, E-commerce, Desktop Application..., Hardware Support, Trainers, Database Administration, Softwise Macrosuite &..., Microsystems DocXtools..., Workflow, Carpe Diem, HotDocs, Summation, Track-It, Altris, LexisNexis, Premis, Filesite / Mailsite, Work Share, Groupwise, ConsoleOne, Novell Network..., Windows, CSS, HTML
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension