Account Executive @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Regional Sales Manager @ Software AG was founded in 1969 in Darmstadt, Germany, Software AG is the global leader in business processes, integration and big data. With more than 40 years of innovation that include the invention of the first high-performance transactional database, Adabas; the
Account Executive @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Regional Sales Manager @ Software AG was founded in 1969 in Darmstadt, Germany, Software AG is the global leader in business processes, integration and big data. With more than 40 years of innovation that include the invention of the first high-performance transactional database, Adabas; the first business process analysis platform, ARIS; the first B2B server and SOA-based integration platform, webMethods; and pioneering big data technology with Terracotta’s BigMemory. We offer our customers a variety of end-to-end solutions that deliver low total cost of ownership and high ease of use. Our industry-leading brands, ARIS, webMethods, Adabas, Natural, CentraSite, Terracotta and IDS Scheer Consulting, represent a unique portfolio encompassing: process strategy, design, integration and control; SOA-based integration and data management; efficient management of big data; process-driven SAP implementation; and strategic process consulting and services. Software AG has more than 5,400 employees in 70 countries. From April 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 8 months) Greater New York City Areaz Software Client Leader @ • Responsible for IBM’s z Software products, cross brand, running on the mainframe (Information Management / Database Tooling, Tivoli, WebSphere, Security, Business Analytics, Rational, Industry Solutions and Lotus).
• Territory – Wall Street Cluster / Financial Services.
• Develop account strategy, account management and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Create quarterly account plans and opportunity profiles for targeted accounts to determine appropriate sales strategies and points of entry.
• Successfully negotiate long term multi-million dollar Enterprise Software Agreements.
• Develop opportunities by cold calling into Line of Business and C Level Executives.
• Lead team of IBM z brand specialists to strategically meet customer requirements. From January 2012 to February 2013 (1 year 2 months) System z Software Monthly License Charge Client Leader @ • Responsible for System z Monthly License Charge (MLC) Software pricing, version to version upgrades, driving mainframe software sales for IBM.
• System z MLC Software focal for 12 Wall Street Investment Banking Firms in NYC.
• Manage over $140M in yearly revenue for IBM Software Group.
• Interact with customers face-to-face, build relationships and continue to drive revenue for IBM.
• Create business cases for MLC software and hardware upgrades.
• Provide pricing projections for clients interested in acquiring additional software and/or hardware.
• Responsible for educating clients on IBM’s z Software MLC pricing structure.
• Successfully negotiate long term multi-million dollar Enterprise Software Agreements. From September 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 5 months) Top Gun Sales Education Training – Logistics Coordinator @ • International travel including Milan, Johannesburg, and Tokyo for the World Wide Sales Education Training program.
• Analyzed software and hardware classroom data, presentations and classroom logistics. From August 2007 to August 2008 (1 year 1 month)
Executive Master of Science, Technology Management @ Columbia University in the City of New York From 2012 to 2013 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Music @ UNCG Robin Snipes is skilled in: Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, Leadership, Solution Selling, IT Strategy, Virtualization, Pre-sales, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Architecture, Data Center, Business Analysis, Integration, Solution Architecture, Program Management, IT Service Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension