Business savvy Information Technology leader with a demonstrated ability leading and developing cross functional teams. Proven track record managing full cycle application development and IT infrastructure on a global scale. Expertise managing complex business aligned IT projects. Strong customer focus with experience in establishing service level agreements and IT performance metrics. Significant experience with Global Custom ERP
Business savvy Information Technology leader with a demonstrated ability leading and developing cross functional teams. Proven track record managing full cycle application development and IT infrastructure on a global scale. Expertise managing complex business aligned IT projects. Strong customer focus with experience in establishing service level agreements and IT performance metrics. Significant experience with Global Custom ERP implementations.
• Global IT Service Delivery • Project Management • Business Intelligence
• Data Warehouse Architecture • Contract Negotiation • Vendor Management
• Application Integration • Enterprise Architecture • Team Development
• Agile Software Development • Risk Management • Technology Roadmap
• ERP Implementations • Network Architecture • Disaster Recovery
IT Operations Manager - Americas @ Lead a team of Network Engineers and Architects responsible for the 24X7 management of our North American and Latin American infrastructure.
Regional Data Center Consolidation Project:
Project to coordinate the migration of our North American and Latin American manufacturing data centers. Design includes standby data center with redundant server based computing, storage and telecommunications. Data replication and backup scheme to meet 1 hour Recovery Point Objective and 4 hour Recovery Time Objective.
Key Project deliverables: Streamlined application delivery, simplified infrastructure support and system high availability
Data Center Modernization:
Project to modernize the Americas Delivery Center. Implement new virtualized server based computing and storage environment to support Data Center Consolidation project.
• Active Directory 2012 migration
• Windows Server 2003 migration
• Windows XP client refresh
• Thin client investigation
• Server & Network monitoring software implementation
• Lotus Notes SmartCloud migration
• Dell Compellent SAN
Lead investigation of Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) Auburn Hills, MIManager Application Innovation @ Lead team focused on being a catalyst for application innovation by:
• Providing a framework to track ideation
• Partnering with business leadership to maximize value creation
• Experimentation and creative destruction
• Radar view of emerging and maturing technologies
• Comprehensive Risk assessment From April 2014 to September 2014 (6 months) Auburn Hills, MIManager, Enterprise Application Infrastructure @ Led a team of Enterprise Architects responsible for providing technical direction and expertise in strategic enterprise application areas such as:
• Data Warehouse Architecture
• Business Intelligence (Microsoft BI Stack, Webfocus, Tableau)
• Global IT Service Delivery
• Project Management
• Application Integration
• Enterprise Architecture
• Technology Roadmap
• Agile Software Development
• SharePoint 2010, 2013
• Security From January 2012 to April 2014 (2 years 4 months) Auburn Hills, MIGlobal Manufacturing Systems Delivery Manager @ Responsible for software release process for Guardian's custom manufacturing system.
• Implemented automated quality assurance tools for regression testing and performance tuning
• Developed Global Support process
• Trained, mentored and developed regional application infrastructure support specialists
Key Technologies: J2EE, Oracle Weblogic, JRockit, Luntbuild, SQL Server
Key contributor in 5 year project to launch Guardian’s custom manufacturing system throughout Europe, Asia, Latin America and North America.
• Helped coordinate the procurement, installation and configuration of the application infrastructure
• Worked with local project managers on identification of system functionality gaps for application development team
• Fine tuned process for data migration of legacy manufacturing system
• Helped train and mentor regional implementation teams to accelerate system launch. From January 2009 to December 2011 (3 years) Auburn Hills, MIManager Software Development @ Managed a team of software developers responsible for custom ERP system.
• Planned software releases with regional business owners
• Coordinated Quality Assurance process of manufacturing system
• Coordinated global rollout of activities based costing project
• Designed and developed mobile versions of key manufacturing system components to support plant warehouse automation project From July 2003 to August 2006 (3 years 2 months) Auburn Hills, MISenior Business System Consultant @ Provide project management and implementation of best practices in Guardian's manufacturing system.
• Led North American data harmonization project
• Project manager for launch of custom fabrication system
• Implemented wireless data collection modules for custom manufacturing system
• Trained, mentored and developed team members From September 2000 to July 2003 (2 years 11 months) IT Manager @ • Managed network infrastructure
• Responsible for all hardware and software purchasing
• Provide 24x7 support to manufacturing operations
• Led plant launch team for custom ERP software
• Led plant launch team for custom Purchasing system
• Custom development of plant wireless data collection system
• Implemented automated production tracking and reject system
• Developed and implemented paperless credit memo system From July 1995 to September 2000 (5 years 3 months) Webster, MASenior Programmer Analyst @ From 1994 to July 1995 (1 year) Cambridge, MAComputer Operations Manager @ From 1991 to 1994 (3 years) Boylston, MA
BS, Finance @ Bryant University Robert Meunier is skilled in: Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Software Project..., Oracle Weblogic, ERP, Data Warehousing, Microsoft SQL Server, Agile Project Management, Enterprise Architecture, ETL, SharePoint, Process Improvement, Agile Methodologies, IT Operations, Vendor Management, Weblogic, SQL, Project Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension