Sales Manager @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Leeds, United KingdomAccount Manager @ From November 2014 to June 2015 (8 months) Leeds, United KingdomAccount Executive @ QA is the UK's leading Learning services provider with over 5000 customers including 80% of the FTSE-100 companies. We believe in quality and constant improvement of our learning experience,
Sales Manager @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Leeds, United KingdomAccount Manager @ From November 2014 to June 2015 (8 months) Leeds, United KingdomAccount Executive @ QA is the UK's leading Learning services provider with over 5000 customers including 80% of the FTSE-100 companies. We believe in quality and constant improvement of our learning experience, this is why 98% of delegates would recommend QA.
From a single course to a global learning solution, we can help transform your people and organisation to gain real, lasting benefits.
More of the world's leading organisations choose us for their business and technical skills development than any other provider and 91% of delegates say our learning will definitely improve job performance.
The reason is we constantly aim to provide the best learning experience available. The heart of QA is our people; through their deep industry knowledge and training expertise, we can truly make a difference to your organisation.
We provide over 1500 training courses across our 25 specialist locations in the UK - everything from Microsoft Office training to management and leadership courses. We are the only provider who can deliver innovative, high quality, effective training for everyone in your business. From November 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 1 month) Leeds, United KingdomVIP Account Manager @ LCI comprise of 12 casinos and are a subsidiary of Caesars Entertainment group.
Account management of the top 150 casino members with respect to gaming revenue.
• Responsible for over £1 Million in gaming revenue
• Achieved well over target 4/5 quarters
• Achieved excellent growth for both attendance and revenue of VIPs
• Most successful host at Alea Leeds
• I was requested to host a trip to our South Africa resort after only 2 months as 2 major players would not attend without me.
• Produced the most successful gaming day at Alea through a VIP event From November 2011 to April 2013 (1 year 6 months) Leeds, United KingdomHead of internal Sales @ I initially starting at the TBC (Telstra Business Centre) as a tele-appointer producing appointments for the Business Development Managers, I quickly progressed to the telesales team (December 2010) on a casual basis. Having performed at the top straight away I managed to progress to heading up the internal sales for the TBC (May 2010), My role included:
• Being directly responsible for the telesales team Gross Profit targets $20K - $45K per month. Monitoring and mentoring my staff to maximise their potential, and consistently improve the revenue and reputation of the TBC.
• Having a personal sales target of $15K per month between December 2010 – August 2010 [Highest month $23K (Record).
• $126K Personal GP achievement in 12 months
• Ensuring the BDM’s would still get sufficient leads for larger opportunities and over seeing that they dealt with their customers correctly, highlighting any complaints to the TBC Centre Manager [Robin Hammond].
• Closely looking after the core customers assigned to us by Telstra internal. We are assigned a list of customers from Telstra to be account managed.
• Spearheading new projects such as 'Project Silver' From September 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 1 month) Adelaide, AustraliaSenior Business Consultant @ From February 2010 to September 2010 (8 months) Consultant @ From August 2007 to January 2010 (2 years 6 months) Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
PGCE, Secondary Education @ University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne From 2006 to 2007 BSc Hons, Mathematics @ Newcastle University From 2003 to 2006 Rob Lochrie is skilled in: Sales, Recruitment Advertising, Recruiting, New Business Development, Public Relations, Account Management, Business Development, B2B, Training, CRM, Change Management, Coaching, Competitive Analysis, Consulting, Customer Service
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension