Bachelor of Arts (BA), Economics @
Marketing Executive, General Manager, and Sales Strategist known for maximizing brand value, driving revenue and share growth though innovation in integrated digital and brick and mortar customer experiences for Fortune 500 entities (e.g. Kraft, Quaker Oats, and Sara Lee) and mid-stage ventures. Marketing traditionalist with digital expertise generating increased customer engagement and intimacy. Strategic team leader with
Marketing Executive, General Manager, and Sales Strategist known for maximizing brand value, driving revenue and share growth though innovation in integrated digital and brick and mortar customer experiences for Fortune 500 entities (e.g. Kraft, Quaker Oats, and Sara Lee) and mid-stage ventures. Marketing traditionalist with digital expertise generating increased customer engagement and intimacy. Strategic team leader with an outstanding record for building strong teams and global stakeholder partnerships. Expertise includes:
• Digital Marketing
• Omni-Channel Retail & eCommerce
• Insights to innovation
• Shopper Marketing
• Strategic Portfolio Planning
• Team Building and Leadership
CMO, SVP Marketing and Sales - Interim Consultant @ Leading Marketing and Sales target identification and acquisition due-dilegence for global venture group.
• Developed strategic marketing plans for value-creation and basis of investment.
• Lead model design and establish budget for Omni-channel digital and retail programming and pro-forma analysis. From 2014 to Present (1 year) VP, Global Enterprises, Global Consumer Engagement @ Led Mattel’s global consumer engagement plan for Mattel Brands, Fisher Price, HIT Entertainment, and American Girl across all consumer touch points totaling $1B in TV, digital marketing, social media, content and entertainment, traditional media, retail and online promotions, live events, and retail online merchandising. From May 2013 to 2014 (1 year) VP, Shopper Marketing, North America @ Led Customer Marketing, Shopper Insights, Category Management, Retail Services, and Visual Merchandising organizations developing and executing customer programming and consumer promotions in online and retail channels representing over $3.5B in sales. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year) Greater Los Angeles AreaVP, Global Marketing Services & Support @ Managed global marketing infrastructure, assets, eCommernce merchandising strategy, SEO merchandising copy, and Facebook and social media content localization. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Greater Los Angeles AreaVP, International Marketing Services & Support @ Formed organization to lead development and execution of eCommerce and Online strategy, digital marketing, regional consumer and trade promotions, insights, TV media, and all marketing assets. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Greater Los Angeles AreaChief Marketing Officer / Chief Operating Officer @ Led marketing and communications for Institutional, Fund, Family Office, and individual investors. Oversaw portfolio companies marketing efforts.
Participated in portfolio evaluations and investment due-diligence. Played lead role in FMCG/CPG evaluations and deal structures with partnering private equity and venture funds. Key partners included Green Pastures Equity Partners, Duff & Phelps, and Hispania Capital Partners.
Played key management role across portfolio companies and with strategic partners participating on management teams aiding leadership and execution including:
CEO,EBD Soft, Inc., North America 2009-2010
Responsible for the global expansion of Catalonian based web application and video player company. Launched US operations developing strategic direction to ensure successful global expansion.
EVP,Global Sales and Business Development, NTR Global 2007-2008
Responsible for enterprise sales, global partnerships and strategic alliances for the provider of Cloud based remote support solutions with operations in 61 countries (B2C, B2B, Enterprise).
EVP,Global Sales and Business Development, Amphire Solutions 2004-2006
Responsible for all marketing, sales, and business development activities for the foodservice supply chain solution provider. Led the strategic development of a revolutionary business model and marketing plan projected to increase revenues and valuation by more than a factor of 10.
CEO,Big Foot Giant Tire 2004
Responsible for all operations of large equipment / giant tire repair for construction and mining industries. Dramatically increased sales via strategic alliances and expanded service model.
CMO,ClearPath Technology 2001-2003
Responsible for strategic development of business model, product concept, and marketing plan of the SaaS Business Intelligence platform for CPG industry. The system provided B2B and Enterprise solutions such as marketing mix optimization, ROI contribution, insights, analytics, and planning. From 2001 to 2010 (9 years) General Manager Galileo Foods, VP Consumer and Customer Trade Marketing @ General Manager – Sara Lee Meat Division & Galileo Foods Foodservice 2000
Led Sara Lee Meat Division, Galileo Foods Foodservice.
Vice President, Consumer Marketing and Trade (Customer) Marketing 1998 to 1999
Led marketing, trade marketing, category management, and market research functional areas for Galileo Foods. From 1998 to 2000 (2 years) Vice President, Managing Director Sales Development, Western Region @ From 1995 to 1997 (2 years) VP Sales and Marketing @ From 1993 to 1995 (2 years) Category Marketing Manager @ From 1987 to 1992 (5 years)
MBA @ University of Chicago Graduate School of BusinessBachelor of Arts (BA), Economics @ Princeton University Rob Haywood is skilled in: Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Innovation, Online Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Marketing, Product Development, Marketing Strategy, Strategy, Competitive Analysis, Business Strategy, Management, Team Building, Marketing Management, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension