Regional Sales/Business Development @ Immco Diagnostics
Senior Sales Specialist @ Medical Diagnostic Laboratories
Dynamic results-oriented sales specialist and business development with a strong portfolio of successes contributing to organizational profitability through strategic management, revenue development, and sales optimization. Natural communicator, influential presenter, relationship builder and effective team player. Specialist knowledge in all healthcare sales environments. Problem solver who provides a solutions-based approach to sales that focuses on resolving client needs
Dynamic results-oriented sales specialist and business development with a strong portfolio of successes contributing to organizational profitability through strategic management, revenue development, and sales optimization. Natural communicator, influential presenter, relationship builder and effective team player. Specialist knowledge in all healthcare sales environments. Problem solver who provides a solutions-based approach to sales that focuses on resolving client needs and creating win-win situations. Reputation for strong work ethic, high energy, approachability and consistent commitment to corporate success.
Territory Sales Manager @ SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc. has become the nation’s leader in nutritional testing by utilizing the most advanced technology, providing the highest quality service to our physician clients nationwide, and understanding the ultimate responsibility is patient care. A CLIA accredited laboratory, SpectraCell has expanded its specialized offerings to include the most advanced tests for assessment of cardiovascular risk. Through its dedication to research and development, SpectraCell also provides innovative diagnostic analyses in the emerging field of anti-aging medicine. From October 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) Regional Sales/Business Development @ An internationally recognized laboratory which incorporates pioneering research, clinical laboratory expertise, and novel in-vitro medical diagnostic products into an innovative approach to Autoimmune Diagnostics.
Regional Sales Manager
• Targeting reference laboratory services and in-vitro diagnostic product sales to physicians, hospitals, and regional laboratories in New Jersey, New York City, NY Metropolitan area and Philadelphia.
• Advanced Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology services to dermatologists, oral surgeons, periodontists, hospitals and pathology laboratories.
• Proprietary testing for Autoimmune Hearing Loss to otorhinolaryngologists.
• Immunologic Genetic HLA Typing and antibody analysis for solid tumor and bone marrow transplantation through our UNYLAB Division.
• Assisting Marketing with the establishment of processes and protocols for a newly established Eastern Regional sales force. From May 2009 to October 2011 (2 years 6 months) Senior Sales Specialist @ Advanced molecular diagnostic and research laboratory specializing in Infectious Diseases and Genetic Testing by Real-Time PCR Technology with product focus to Obstetrics/Gynecology/Infertility, Lyme Disease, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Urology and Alternative Medicine.
Senior Sales Specialist
• Targeting reference laboratory sales to physicians, hospitals, and private regional and pathology laboratories in New Jersey, New York City, and Eastern Pennsylvania.
• Pioneered the Hospital/Laboratory Strategic Outreach Program where we partnered with numerous major medical centers and regional laboratories in NJ and PA.
• Contributed to the establishment of business plans, contract content, computer data connectivity solutions, customized services, marketing concepts, and laboratory protocols for the Laboratory and Hospital marketplace. From July 2007 to December 2008 (1 year 6 months) Senior Sales Specialist @ Industry leader in reference laboratories testing services providing over 2500 esoteric tests with specialties in the areas of HIV, Oncology, Molecular Diagnostic Testing, Infectious Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Immunology, Neurology, Coagulation, Genetics, Gastroenterology and Anatomical Pathology.
Senior Account Specialist
• Exceeded $500,000 quota by 200-350% for years 1996-2006
• Grew territory by 12 million dollars over 10 years.
• Sales and maintenance of top 5 highest volume accounts in the United States.
• Territory sales in New Jersey and New York City
• New account sales with over 50 acute-care hospitals and regional references labs
• Sales Mentor and Trainer to newly hired sales representatives from 2000-2005 From December 1995 to August 2006 (10 years 9 months) Laboratory Account Manager @ Industry leader in esoteric reference laboratories providing reference laboratory sales and service of 1800 esoteric tests from 17 specialized laboratories including Endocrinology, Breast and Ovarian Oncology, Immunology, Microbiology, Toxicology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Special Chemistry, Nutrition and Metabolism, and Substance Abuse.
Laboratory Account Manager
• Exceeded $250,000 quota by 200-300% for years 1987-1994
• Grew territory by 5 million dollars over 8 years.
• Sales and maintenance of highest volume accounts in the United States.
• Territory sales in New York City, New York Metropolitan Area, Long Island and New Jersey.
• New account sales with over 100 acute-care hospitals, private regional laboratories, specialized physicians, medical center and university based medical research, and pharmaceutical companies.
• Sales Trainer for the entire Northeastern United States with the responsibility for the training of new sales representatives during the years 1989 and 1990 From May 1987 to December 1995 (8 years 8 months) Technical Sales Specialist @ Pioneered the Electron Microscopy/Histology Sales Specialist Program and held this position for two years covering ten northeastern states. Assisted Account Executives in closing new sales in their territories. Trained customers and sales representatives on existing and newly introduced instrumentation and products in histology and microscopy.Technical Sales and Trainer for the Reichert Microscopy and Pathology Instrument Division.with sales of $50,000-$100,000 advanced histology instrumentation, ultramicrotomy, and research microscopy.
Major accounts included hospitals laboratories, pathologists, universities, medical research and industry. Territory sales in New York City, New York Metropolitan Area, Long Island, New Jersey From May 1982 to May 1987 (5 years 1 month)
BA, Biological Science and Genetics @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick Renee Barrett is skilled in: Healthcare, Oncology, Managed Care, Infectious Diseases, Hospitals, Capital Equipment, Medical Devices, OB/GYN
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension