Talent Aquisition Recruiter @ Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is
Talent Aquisition Recruiter @ Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested in joining the Sprint team! From June 2015 to Present (7 months) Recruiting Specialist @ Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 80,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in over 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
• Manage full-cycle recruiting for the Brighton, CO field location to include administrative, field operations, logistics and procurement roles
• Supporting 16 product service lines and over 35 hiring managers
•Review resumes, select qualified candidates, and assist hiring managers on which candidates will be interviewed.
• Provide interview feedback and instruction on behavioral based interviewing techniques for hiring managers
•Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
•Oversee compliance and educate hiring managers to ensure nondiscriminatory hiring practices
•Partner with local tech schools, workforce centers, CDL colleges and military resources in order to satisfy hiring managers’ candidate expectations for DOT and CDL job roles From January 2015 to April 2015 (4 months) Talent Aquisition Recruiter @ From 2015 to 2015 (less than a year) Talent Aquisition Specialist @ DCP Midstream enterprise is the largest producer of NGLs in the U.S. They're also the largest natural gas processing company in the U.S. gathering and/or processing about 12 percent of our nation’s gas supply.
With Sand Hills and Southern Hills NGL pipelines in service, we are the third-largest NGL pipeline operator in the nation.
Midstream is the link between natural gas being produced at a wellhead and then filling society’s need for energy and by-products, this is where DCP Midstream fits into the equation.
Executed end-to-end recruiting including initial position qualification, screening and sourcing candidates, rate negotiations, presented offers, facilitated travel and new hire paperwork.
• Supported over 20 hiring managers in the Midcontinent and Houston Corporate Office
• Developed relationships with the hiring managers to ensure timely responses in scheduling interviews and getting feedback on candidates
• Utilized Virtual Edge as our ATS to source candidates, run reports, track objectives, and create offer approvals
• Recruited for 60-65 open positions simultaneously
• Sourced candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, Indeed and internal networking From August 2014 to November 2014 (4 months) Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Level 3 Communications builds, protects and manages the networks you rely on to connect everyone in your enterprise to the resources they need, to each other and to your customers. We know how important your network is to you, because networks are everything to us. Ultimately, Level 3 is committed to one vision: To be the trusted connection to the networked world.
• Supported10 hiring managers and their teams including IP Technicians, Circuit Designers, Project Managers, Executive Administrators, and Provisioners
• Documented and tracked everything within Taleo.
• Full life-cycle recruiting including qualifying requirements with hiring managers, post job descriptions both internally and externally, screen candidates, set up interviews and initiate on-boarding process.
• Full lifecycle recruiting.
• Worked on 20-35 open positions at a time.
• Identified areas of improvements and began creating recruiter best practices and process/procedure around these areas.
• Coordinated an open house for our Canadian Call Center. This included marketing, direct outreach to candidates and follow-up with each candidate and extending offers.
• Sourced candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster From May 2014 to August 2014 (4 months) Technical Recruiter @ •Responsible for the sourcing and recruitment of infrastructure, end-user support, application development, and telecommunication consultants for the information technology industry
•Provide full life-cycle recruiting functions such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, referencing, and selection of qualified candidates, interested in contract, contract –to-hire and direct placement opportunities
•Evaluate resumes, professional references and technical assessments and select candidates who are appropriate to enter into the interview process
•Continuously build and establish long-term relationships with information technology professionals, focusing on their skills, interests and careers goals, in order to position myself as a valuable resource for present and future career opportunities
•Provide consistent communication and continuous employment opportunities for current contractors
•Responsible for recognizing a pipeline of potential business within a 30/60/90 day and 2 quarter time period and proactively networking with the appropriate technical professionals From March 2010 to May 2014 (4 years 3 months)
BA, Environmental Studies, Anthropology @ Bucknell University From 2005 to 2009 St. Francis High School From 2001 to 2005 Rebecca Bentzen is skilled in: Information Technology, Technical Recruiting, Benefits Negotiation, Contract Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Screening, Applicant Tracking Systems, Internet Recruiting, Interviews, Leadership, Networking, Permanent Placement, Recruiting, Screening Resumes, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension