Global Rollout Manager @ Launching eatfirst.co.uk venture From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Berlin Area, GermanyCEO & Co-founder @ Goodfood is the first french on-demand gourmet meal delivered within 30 minutes to your table. We believe that eating fresh and healthy food should be as simple as 3 taps on your smartphone. On your
Global Rollout Manager @ Launching eatfirst.co.uk venture From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Berlin Area, GermanyCEO & Co-founder @ Goodfood is the first french on-demand gourmet meal delivered within 30 minutes to your table. We believe that eating fresh and healthy food should be as simple as 3 taps on your smartphone. On your way back home, just open goodfood app and choose from two fresh and delicious meals crafted by our chef.
Thanks to our daily rotating menu, eating good food every day has never been so easy.
Our iphone app will be released in August. Stay tune! From January 2014 to July 2014 (7 months) Paris Area, FranceProcurement Intern @ Within the procurement department and in collaboration with gemologists, production planners and haute joaillerie project managers I've delivered a global planning process on gemstones supply :
• Carry out a strategic workload/capacity study on lapidary activity (gemstones cut)
• Setting up new decision committees and tools to monitor and drive gems supply
• Participate in several others projects to improve operations on diamonds and gems procurement From September 2012 to February 2013 (6 months) Paris Area, FranceFinancial Services Analyst - Trainee @ Finance Project for AXA group : deployment of Common European finance solution for financial accounting and reporting according to Solvency II
• In charge of Accounting Objects Migration and deployment of Assets, Customers and Vendors.
• Monitoring of the change process.
• Assistance to the Accountant and Financial Controller.
• Management of off-shore resources (Bangalore, India).
European Project in english language as part of an international team. From May 2011 to December 2011 (8 months) Paris Area, FranceProject Leader - T.I.M.E.S. Semi-Final @ The Tournament In Management and Engineering Skills (TIMES) is the largest pan-European business case study competition for Industrial Engineering and Management students.
Organized the western Europe Semi-Final gathering 8 teams for a week of competition. Supervised company partnership, logistics, case studies, recruitment of judging panel and medias relations. From May 2010 to March 2011 (11 months) Lyon Area, France
Master in Entrepreneurship @ HEC School of Management From 2013 to 2014 Business Administration, Management and Operations @ Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina From 2012 to 2012 Master of Science (M.S.), Industrial Engineering @ Institut national des Sciences appliquées de Lyon From 2007 to 2012 Lycée Pierre Termier Raphaël Vullierme is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Business Strategy, Start-ups, Financial Analysis, E-commerce, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, Jewelry, Luxury, Cost Accounting, SAP, Supply Chain, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension