Associate’s Degree, Business Administration @
Harford Community College
Strong, independent, hardworking professional with valuable experience in Human Resources field, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, education and training, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance. Highly organized and detailed at providing administrative direction critical to organizational success with proven ability to thrive in busy environment with
Strong, independent, hardworking professional with valuable experience in Human Resources field, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, education and training, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance. Highly organized and detailed at providing administrative direction critical to organizational success with proven ability to thrive in busy environment with positive results. Well-developed interpersonal skills coupled with outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Able to establish and maintain productive relationships across all organizational levels.
Organizational Development • Performance Evaluation • Staff Recruitment & Retention • Employee Relations • Benefits Administration • Employment Law • HR Policies & Procedures • Administrative Functions • Education and Training • Event Planning
Human Resources @ • Provide HR leadership and support to Stanley Black & Decker PSD Team throughout US.
• Participate in the development, implementation, and/or administration of organizational development, talent management, employee relations, training and development, performance management, and compensation programs/initiatives.
• Lead hourly performance management and compensation processes.
• Manage the day to day human resources functions and oversee operational adherence to HR policies, procedures, and collective bargaining agreements.
• Provide counsel in the interpretation and application of company policies through effective guidance for managers and employees, ensuring compliance with state and federal requirements.
• Align labor relations efforts with corporate initiatives and participate in labor relations activities, including the grievance procedure.
• Manage employee and labor relations issues across the organization.
• Assist with benefits-related questions, annual open enrollment process, employee health fair, and other related activities. Partner with the corporate benefits team on initiatives as necessary.
• Consult with managers on talent management and development needs. Identify competency/skill gaps and recommend/implement solutions.
• Oversee sourcing and recruitment plans in coordination with the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence.
• Provide leadership and consulting support to management in support of achieving organizational objectives and business growth. From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Human Resources @ Employee Relations
• Employee Relations; progressive discipline; investigations, mediation, coaching
• Initiate and administer paperwork for Performance Management documents for 60 day and annual reviews
• Employee terminations; Exit interviews;
• Coordinate and Manage all applicants in ATS
• Develop strategic talent acquisition strategies with executive partnerships
• Responsible for recruitment of new employees and outreach, through contact with trade schools, local high schools, various colleges, and employee referral contacts
• Manage employment advertisements with local media
• Extend job offers to personnel at all levels
• Facilitate 1st day orientation
• Liaison between the hiring manager and new employee through 90 day on-boarding process
• Coached hiring managers on proper recruiting and interviewing practices
Training & Development
• Register employees for courses selected and approved by their supervisor. This includes all travel arrangements if needed
• Manage internal training University from concept to implementation of program to structure and coordination on a daily basis
• Maintain employee education file; Prepare monthly graphs to measure education data
• Maintain and assist field personnel with new or existing licensing
• Manage Apprentice registration & termination
• Analysis of Apprentice supplemental wage information
Compliance & Risk Management
• Strategic partner in driving change management
• Develop and revise SOP’s for best HR practices
• Keep abreast of EEO/AA Law; Affirmative Action tracking & compliance; FMLA
• Continual review of internal compensation analysis for up to date accurate information to avoid internal equity
• Administer benefit enrollments and terminations; Claim issue resolution
• Record compliance
• Event planning and execution for corporate events
• Association Representative (attend local networking events and committee meetings); From June 2010 to October 2015 (5 years 5 months) CSA/Human Resources @ • Internal and contractor payroll;
• Invoicing and small accounts payable;
• Coordination of Office events and meetings (200+ employees);
• Purchasing card holder;
• Allocated office funds and bottom-line budget;
• Attended Networking events;
• Implementation of policies and procedures within office;
• Training and development of new employees;
• Workers Compensation, Unemployment, Benefits, New hire paperwork both internally and externally; administer Background and drug tests;
• Client meetings; Large client maintenance;
• Customer Service;
• PeopleSoft knowledge;
• Sourcing and recruiting resumes;
• Office management and maintenance From August 2006 to June 2010 (3 years 11 months)
Business Management @ College of Notre Dame of Maryland From 2010 to 2014 Associate’s Degree, Business Administration @ Harford Community College From 2002 to 2005 Diploma @ North Harford High From 1998 to 2002 Rachael (Honeycutt) Levy, SHRM-CP is skilled in: Renovation, HVAC, Internet Recruiting, Sourcing, Contractors, Microsoft Office, BIM, Customer Service, Applicant Tracking Systems, Construction, Technical Recruiting, Staffing Services, Human Resources, Leadership, Contract Recruitment
Looking for a different
Rachael (Honeycutt) Levy, SHRM-CP?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension