Vice President, Business Development, Partnerships & Alliances @
Vice President, Business Relationship Management @ Prudential Financial
An enterprising, highly accomplished strategic alliances and business development executive, with extensive experience in companies specializing in software and service products and solutions. Possesses an outstanding record of building high-performing partner and channel relationships, sales and marketing programs, and strategic business plans. As a results-oriented professional, drives growth, generates revenue and improves margins. Consistently strives to achieve
An enterprising, highly accomplished strategic alliances and business development executive, with extensive experience in companies specializing in software and service products and solutions. Possesses an outstanding record of building high-performing partner and channel relationships, sales and marketing programs, and strategic business plans. As a results-oriented professional, drives growth, generates revenue and improves margins. Consistently strives to achieve perfection in all endeavors, earning a reputation for excellence and achievement in fast-paced, highly challenging environments.
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships @ From 2013 to Present (2 years) Vice President, Business Development, Partnerships & Alliances @ Developed “next level” enterprise wide partner strategy. Built pipeline for expansion into business outside of companies traditional market space. Established revenue projections and partner targets. Streamlined workflow process focused on organizational efficiencies on partner vetting, contract negotiation, commercialization and revenue realization. From 2012 to 2012 (less than a year) Vice President, Business Relationship Management @ Led team of cross-functional key stakeholders including project managers, program manager, vendor management, resource management, quality assurance and finance, in support of Pru Inside product build. Developed initial partner engagement strategy for use with future "Pru Inside" financial institution partners.
• Developed initial partner IT due diligence process to evaluate partners’ existing technical environment and ability to support new Pru Inside product.
• Established initial business strategic planning process and governance model to support collaborative working relationship between Prudential’s IT organization, Pru Inside Business Group and future business partner.
• Served as member of IT planning and strategy extended leadership team. From 2011 to 2012 (1 year) Vice President, Corporate Business Development & Strategic Alliances @ Open Solutions offers enterprise-wide core and ancillary software solutions to banks and credit unions worldwide. During start-up phase, spearheaded all aspects and elements in developing and managing strategic alliances across multiple functional organizations, from inception to profitability.
• Grew Alliances revenue from $414,000 in 2000 to over $135,000,000 in 2008, representing 27% of company’s annual revenues.
• Member of the Executive Leadership Team comprised of the companies top 30 executives.
• Honored with the Chairman’s Awards and Chairman’s Elite Awards for achieving 100%+ of a multi-million dollar quota each year for six consecutive years.
• Successfully established, negotiated and manage a portfolio of 140+ partners and vendors (9 partners in 2000).
• Introduced and developed commercialization process that was then adopted corporate wide. Now used for all releases of products and initiatives. Product launch time cut from an average of 6 months to 45 days while improving overall organizational awareness.
• Designed, developed and implemented strategic sales and marketing initiatives to achieve corporate objectives for all alliance partners. Develop annual corporate strategic alliance/business development action plan while actively working with partners to develop annual business plans and opportunities that drive revenues.
• Managed annual client conference tradeshow program. Grew revenue from $28,250 (24 exhibitors/sponsors) in 2000 to $530,000 in 2008 (130 exhibitors/sponsors).
• Negotiated variety of business relationships (referral, reseller, channel). Established formalized evaluation/negotiation process to streamline timeline from inception to partner launch.
• Managed and worked with multiple internal organizations including: Legal, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Development and Custom Solutions. Additionally, providing training to sales force, setting and monitoring objectives and revenue targets. From 2000 to 2009 (9 years) Consultant @ From 2000 to 2000 (less than a year) Hartford, Connecticut AreaDirector of Marketing @ From 1997 to 2000 (3 years) Marketing Coordinator @ From 1993 to 1997 (4 years) Utica, New York Area
Bachelors, Business Management and Administration @ SUNY Polytechnic Institute From 1990 to 1993 Pete Halenar is skilled in: Partnerships, Contract Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Budgets, Product Development, P&L Management, Licensing, Start-ups, Strategy, Forecasting, Technology Licensing, Business Development, Negotiation, Strategic Partnerships
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension