Bachelor's degree @
Xavier Institute Of Engineering
Certified Six Sigma & ITIL professional, having over 3 years of work experience spread across Information Technology Management, Textiles, SAP Sales and Distribution, Commodity Trading and Risk Management systems. Extensive knowledge of SAP SD implementation and Order to Cash processes with expertise on SAP integration with Commodity Trading & Risk Management tools. Part of a team responsible
Certified Six Sigma & ITIL professional, having over 3 years of work experience spread across Information Technology Management, Textiles, SAP Sales and Distribution, Commodity Trading and Risk Management systems. Extensive knowledge of SAP SD implementation and Order to Cash processes with expertise on SAP integration with Commodity Trading & Risk Management tools. Part of a team responsible for developing custom commodity handling solutions for one of the largest SAP implementation in the world for an Agri client based out of North America. Interested in strategies, business operations and new technologies to promote sustainable practices in all areas of supply chain management. Possess immaculate leadership skills, demonstrated strong academic performance, extensive client facing experience and a zeal to learn something new every day.
Specialties: SAP, Enterprise Resource Planning, Contract Management, IT Consulting Commodity Trading, Data Analysis, Software Testing, Operations Management, Quality Control and Lean Methodologies, Customer Relation Management, Purchasing, and Strategic Sourcing.
Please contact Parul at :
Email: [email protected]
Sourcing Intern @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Business Process Improvement Intern @ From June 2015 to August 2015 (3 months) Greater Chicago AreaPeopleSoft Academy Intern @ Hands-on practicum with the PeopleSoft ERP system and SciQuest e-procurement system that is implemented at The University of Texas at Dallas
Work with several modules inside the system and learn how the system is integrated to form the University's financial system of record
• Application Testing,
• Preparing Reports and Spreadsheets,
• Evaluating current Business Process,
• Documenting Software Customization Requests,
• Testing the Effectiveness of Documentation,
• Researching bugs and issues in the systems,
• Assisting in Developing Training Materials,
• Assisting with Data Mapping From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Student Worker @ • Identified process improvements & recommended methods for improving efficiency
• Implemented a process change to reduce the customer wait time by 3 minutes, increasing revenue by 5% per day
• Handled customer billing transaction ,reconciled daily receipts and systematized transaction data From September 2014 to February 2015 (6 months) Dallas/Fort Worth AreaBusiness Analyst @ • Enhanced quality efficiency by 14% through the standardization of operational practices
• Managed an inventory of $100K, analyzed collected data for deficiencies in operational processes and saved $12K thereby reduced excess inventories by 20% by efficient risk management strategies
• Assessed purchasing costs, negotiated suppliers’ contracts and logistics and reduced the overall cost by 2%.
• Worked closely with cross-functional areas to reduce differences between requirement and purchasing departments.
• Monitored and tracked of supplies for on time delivery to two business plants From January 2014 to July 2014 (7 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaSoftware Engineering Analyst @ • Involved in custom SAP SD and Commodity Handling solution implementation for the largest privately held organization involved in agriculture, consumer goods, chemicals, natural resources and marketing of food products.
• Major responsibilities include process consulting, business process documentation and functional specification documents preparation.
• Extensive knowledge of custom implementations in SAP SD in areas such as contracts, order management, Pricing and Invoicing.
• Responsible for system design and functional document preparation (RICEF’s)
• Knowledge of SAP SD configuration of order types, item categories, schedule line, inter-intracompany scenario, consignment processing and billing.
• Extensive experience on change management, incident management and service requests.
• Hands-on configuration of enterprise structure in sales and distribution, master data maintenance, sales BOMs, pricing procedures, condition techniques & records, transportation planning & route determination, output determination for shipping & invoicing, product hierarchies, incompletion procedures, partner determination
• Lead the Charm sync activities including Engineering Change Management initiatives in SAP Solman
• Maintained a client satisfaction rate of more than 95% for 2 straight years. From September 2013 to December 2013 (4 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaAssociate Software Engineer @ • Liaised with clients to define sales & distribution, warehouse, inventory, contracts & logistics strategies for technical solutions and developed 12 functional designs to accommodate business needs and objectives.
• Trained 20 business users to resolve critical issues; reducing resolution time by more than 50%.
• Performed & Documented Unit testing, prepare Test Template, participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Product Testing (PT) to support 3 Business Unit implementations
• Experience in working in multi landscape environments and handling system synchronization through ChaRM functionality.
• Knowledge of Solution Manager, Change Request Management (ChaRM tool), HPQC, Remedy Management.
• Managed development & production support consistent with SDLC standards and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
• Excellent hands on expertise in Advanced Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables), MS – Office Suite for reporting and Data Analysis. From October 2011 to August 2013 (1 year 11 months) Bengaluru Area, India
Master of Science (M.S.), Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management, 4.0 @ University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School of Management From 2014 to 2016 Bachelor's degree, Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, 3.81 @ Xavier Institute Of Engineering From 2007 to 2011 Parul Arya is skilled in: SAP, SAP SD, SDLC, SAP ERP, SAP Implementation, Supply Chain Management, IT Consulting, Business Analysis, IT Strategy, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Commodity Trading, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL v3 Foundations Certified, Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension