SBA Business Development Officer @ California United Bank
Commercial Loan Analyst @ Spectrum Commercial Lending, Inc.
Managing Partner & Co-Founder @ Intero Real Estate Service, Rancho Cucamonga & La Quinta
Bachelor of Science, Business; Administration @
University of Phoenix
SBA Business Development Officer @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Commercial Loan Analyst @ Spectrum Commercial Lending is a non-bank commercial real estate lender who specializes in "owner-user" financing. Because of our vast amount of experience we have the ability to understand situations that your customary banks may not. We take pride in
SBA Business Development Officer @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Commercial Loan Analyst @ Spectrum Commercial Lending is a non-bank commercial real estate lender who specializes in "owner-user" financing. Because of our vast amount of experience we have the ability to understand situations that your customary banks may not. We take pride in meeting the needs of our diverse client base.
Facilitate small business loan requests through SBA 504, SBA 7(a) and Conventional loan programs. Focus primarily on owner-occupied real estate collateral with a portion of loan requests including investor owned, equipment and construction.
• Analyze financial statements, balance sheets, rent rolls and market data for both income producing and non-income producing properties.
• Communicate with brokers, lenders, CDC, borrowers, and internal management to facilitate loan approval and funding.
• Efficiently process loan requests and determine appropriate bank partner for the loan.
• Currently achieved funding of approximately 60 million dollars in First Trust Deeds.
• Manage marketing strategy, including branding, collateral production and supervision of vendors. From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) Managing Partner & Co-Founder @ Managed finance, operations, and agent recruiting efforts. Founding member, lead the company through creation to profitability.
• Managed company finances including budgeting, projections, commission-based payroll for sales representatives and bookkeeping
• Created and managed transaction closing procedure.
• Developed customer service procedures, strategies and metrics. Supervised customer service staff.
• Developed and executed agent recruiting strategies and metrics. From March 2011 to April 2013 (2 years 2 months) Director of Opportunity Marketing, XOWii @ Managed marketing disciplines for XOWii, LLC in relation to building a sales force of over 30,000 located throughout
the United States, Canada, Peru, and Chile. Contributed to over $12 million in annual revenue.
• Developed and implemented the XOWii 4Free program, an innovative program that increased monthly
customer retention by 18%. XOWii 4Free has become a template program for companies throughout the
network marketing industry.
• Key contributor to the development of the company compensation plan.
• Directed the relationship between XOWii marketing and Baby Bird Communications, an external creative
• Directed the design and development of sales and training aids (training manual, brochures, applications,
• Directed the design and development of marketing websites for the company products and
• Directed company communications to sales representatives via e-mail, web, and social media outlets.
• Key contributor in the formulation, packaging design, and pricing of XOWii Ulti-Mini (sample sized multi-
vitamin product) and XOWii Thin Shake (natural weight loss protein supplement). From August 2009 to April 2011 (1 year 9 months) Blue Diamond Executive Distributor @ Marketed natural health and wellness products to individuals suffering from various ailments. Presented the
opportunity to become a distributor of MonaVie products.
• Grew a national organization of over 8,000 independent distributors
• Reached the top 1% of income earners.
• Created and delivered unique training material that led to over $2 million in sales within personal group From September 2007 to August 2009 (2 years) CEO @ Led the creation and management of Telos Breakthrough Principles, a company focused on practical coaching and
training of real estate professionals with an emphasis on personal development.
• Developed the infrastructure and systems to service 500 clients and grow to $1 million in revenue during the
first calendar year.
• Designed the course structure and material presented to clients.
• Led the planning and execution of four live events with an average 1000 person attendance.
• Supervised the customer service, marketing, operations and accounting departments. From June 2006 to January 2009 (2 years 8 months) Re/Max Champions @ Show and list residential properties and demonstrate the features and benefits of available homes.
• Developed appropriate marketing strategy to quickly sell homes listed by focusing on key selling features and
targeting potential buyers via web, direct mail advertisements and cold calling.
• Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located throughout the Inland Empire region of Southern
• Provide close personal attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service.
• Prepare contracts, documentation and manage the escrow process.
• Sold and closed 96 homes during the approximate two year period From April 2004 to June 2006 (2 years 3 months) Airborne Systems Engineer @ Provided in-flight monitoring, maintenance and repair of mission critical equipment aboard the RC-135 Rivet
• Led a four-person team during missions to maintain systems for 16 operators, 5 Local Area Networks, and 8 key
complex systems of varying functionality.
• Served as the lead ground technician and supervisor during Operation Iraqi Freedom. From April 1998 to April 2004 (6 years 1 month)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance; International Business; Management & Leadership; Marketing @ University of La Verne From 2012 to 2013 Bachelor of Science, Business; Administration @ University of Phoenix From 2010 to 2012 Omar Morel is skilled in: Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Customer Service, Database Marketing, Commission Plans, Project Management, Management, Training, Marketing, Coaching, Advertising, Selling, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension