VP Account Management @ Vice President, Brand Strategy @ From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Renewal Manager @ From August 2012 to October 2012 (3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Account Manager @ • Build awareness of product for key stakeholders through presentations, demonstrations, and best practices for
VP Account Management @ Vice President, Brand Strategy @ From October 2012 to Present (3 years 3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Renewal Manager @ From August 2012 to October 2012 (3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Account Manager @ • Build awareness of product for key stakeholders through presentations, demonstrations, and best practices for leveraging available tools.
• Responsible for partnering with sales team to generate over revenue through renewals and upsells.
• Manage relationships on the brand and agency level for global enterprise clients. From January 2012 to August 2012 (8 months) Account Manager @ • Drive strategic use of the Buddy Media Social Marketing Suite through best practices, deep insights and creative ideas to achieve client’s KPIs.
• Maintain effective, revenue generating relationships with decision makers and communicate the value of the Buddy Media Marketing Suite by identifying additional opportunities for expanded product usage.
• Act as strategic consultant for enterprise brands when launching social media initiatives and rolling-out large scale multi-layer marketing strategies.
• Manage weekly and monthly status calls to create benchmarks, ensure KPIs are met and gather client feedback and sentiment. From January 2011 to December 2011 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaClient Service Manager @ • Assist clients with advertising campaigns, including daily set-up of ads, writing ad copy, designing web pages, and addressing day-to-day customer service questions
• Write and produce original advertising text and creative for prospective and current advertising clients
• Review and analyze click metric data to advise advertising clients on effective campaigns
• Write and develop new case study marketing collateral, prepare requests for proposal, and develop marketing strategy From September 2008 to September 2010 (2 years 1 month) Washington D.C. Metro AreaParalegal, Media and Information Technology @ • Assisted partners and associates with FCC regulatory matters for non-profit clients through preparation and filing of FCC forms, research and administrative tasks
• Worked directly with clients to answer questions and solve problems pertaining to wireless and broadcast stations From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) Washington D.C. Metro Area
BA, Political Science, Sociology @ Haverford College From 2003 to 2007 University of Melbourne From 2006 to 2006 Edmund Burke From 2000 to 2003 Olivia Herron is skilled in: Social Media, Digital Media, Online Advertising, Social Media Marketing, SaaS, Digital Strategy, Advertising, Facebook, Salesforce.com, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, PPC, Management, Copywriting, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension