Freelancer in General Marketing, PR and Digital Marketing @ Marketing Freelancer
Student Blogger @ University of Westminster
Master of Arts (MA), Communication and Media Studies, 2:1 @
City University London
I am a talented entry level Marketing Communications professional. As a young professional with wide marketing experience both inside and outside of the UK, I am very keen to build my career in London. At the moment, I am working as a Search Executive at digital marketing agency Resolution Media in London. I am responsible for implementing
I am a talented entry level Marketing Communications professional. As a young professional with wide marketing experience both inside and outside of the UK, I am very keen to build my career in London. At the moment, I am working as a Search Executive at digital marketing agency Resolution Media in London. I am responsible for implementing PPC activities across several markets. I am passionate to develop my career in digital marketing and always looking for new opportunities to improve my skills and experience. Also, I gained an Introductory Certificate in Marketing from CIM in 2013.
Search Executive @ I work as a PPC Executive for a high profile client across several markets in EMEAR region and globally. My current responsibilities are:
1.Budget Management - track the budget making sure that campaigns spend in line with the planned media budget
2. Client Management - liaise with current company's clients communicating with them on a daily basis, build client relationships with new clients
3. Account Management - manage existing accounts on a daily basis. This involves: creating accounts from scratch, creating PPC campaigns (developing keywords list and ad copies), optimising accounts, implementing best PPC practices, restructuring accounts if needed etc.
4. Reporting - provide monthly reports to clients describing detailed account performance
5. Team management - take part in providing training sessions for new team members
6. Provide localisation of ad materials for other teams within the company From February 2015 to Present (10 months) London, United KingdomFreelancer in General Marketing, PR and Digital Marketing @ I have worked on projects as:
1. Marketing and Events Executive - organised different types of events (presentations, launching parties, business meetings)
2. Marketing and PR Executive - supported marketing campaigns with PR: issued press releases, communicated with journalists, organised PR campaigns
3. Marketing Communications Executive: created integrated marketing communications campaigns (identified target audience, analysed market and competitors activities, provided recommendations for marketing communications tools, developed media plans etc). From April 2014 to December 2014 (9 months) Student Blogger @ Blogging about student life, marketing aspects, digital marketing, self development, lifestyle.. From September 2013 to April 2014 (8 months) London, United KingdomMedia Sales Assistant Intern @ 1. Conducted marketing research within media data.
2. Provided reports for in-house use.
3. Created marketing presentations for in-house use.
4. Updated agency's database.
5. Developed research skills, gained knowledge about media market in the UK, understood how digital advertising agency is orginised and run From August 2013 to September 2013 (2 months) London, United KingdomMarketing Assistant Intern @ 1. Designed direct marketing campaigns.
2. Conducted marketing researches within the area of company’s interests.
3. Maintained social network campaigns.
4. Worked within customer focused environment where customer satisfaction was important.
5. Developed direct and online marketing skills, developed creative skills, achieved confidence in dealing with multinational customers. From July 2013 to August 2013 (2 months) London, UKEconomist Assistant (part-time) @ 1. Worked within a fast-paced customer focused and target driven environment, where the customer experience was particularly important.
2. Assisted the management team with financial deals, organising business meetings and business correspondence.
3. Achieved strong administration and organisational skills. From May 2010 to September 2010 (5 months) Kyiv, UkraineJunior Events Administrator (part-time) @ 1. Assisted the Head of Events with brainstorming and developing new creative event ideas
2. Supported all stages of the events held by the company, which included promoting and presenting to prospective customers.
3. Developed creative abilities, as well as effective organsiational and time-management skills. From May 2009 to September 2009 (5 months) Kyiv, Ukraine
Master's Degree, Marketing Communications, 2:1 @ University of Westminster From 2013 to 2014 Master of Arts (MA), Communication and Media Studies, 2:1 @ City University London From 2011 to 2012 Bachelor of Science (BSc), Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2:1 @ Kyiv national university of trade and economics (KNUTE) From 2006 to 2010 Olga Hardy is skilled in: Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, PPC, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Social Media, Blogging, Market Research, Public Relations, Communications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension